Sunday div 3 Rd 18 Predictions

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

a1079978
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Sunday div 3 Rd 18 Predictions

Post by a1079978 »

NOARLUNGA VS MACEDONIA UTD
ANGLE VALE VS BH UNITED
ADEL YOUNG STARS VS PLYMPTON
SAN MARCO VS ISC RAPTORS
SAVOY VS STH COAST UTD

B-Boy
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Sunday div 3 Rd 18 Predictions

Post by B-Boy »

NOARLUNGA VS MACEDONIA UTD
ANGLE VALE VS BH UNITED
ADEL YOUNG STARS VS PLYMPTON
SAN MARCO VS ISC RAPTORS
SAVOY VS STH COAST UTD

ken18
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by ken18 »

Noarlunga to pull off the upset of the year and SMFC to smash Raptors and get revenge and the championship

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

ken18 wrote:Noarlunga to pull off the upset of the year and SMFC to smash Raptors and get revenge and the championship
And 5 cartons of beer delivered to Wilfred Taylor Reserve I hear

Cerveza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cerveza »

bloodypassit wrote:
ken18 wrote:Noarlunga to pull off the upset of the year and SMFC to smash Raptors and get revenge and the championship
And 5 cartons of beer delivered to Wilfred Taylor Reserve I hear
That would be amazingly good sportsmanship if San Marco were to send us 5 cartons of beer at your ground to congratulate us on winning the title . :D

smfc
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by smfc »

NOARLUNGA VS MACEDONIA UTD - Macedonia to win 3-0, although i wish a miracle can occur, that somehow Macedonia drop the points!
ANGLE VALE VS BH UNITED - Angle Vale will beat these guys 4 - 2, Angle Vale are probably the third best team in the league, and to be fair didn't deserve that thumping last week.
ADEL YOUNG STARS VS PLYMPTON- Plympton will win 1 nil
SAN MARCO VS ISC RAPTORS - Definately the match of the round. SMFC to finish the year in style, ISC Raptors the last team we have to take revenge on, we will get up 3 nil!
SAVOY VS STH COAST UTD - Even stevens on this one!
San
Marco
Football
Club
est. 1986

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

Boo shiraz hoo.... I wish for miracle and I hope noaunga smash them....over the course of the season MACEDONIA have shown they deserve their current standing on top of the ladder. I can just see all you boys in the showers thinking that's bullshite coz we beat em twice but we lasted the distance better. So congratulations on promotion and remember that second place is the first loser so you will be first at something..... :lol:
retired handy man!

smfc
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by smfc »

Between the Sticks wrote:Boo shiraz hoo.... I wish for miracle and I hope noaunga smash them....over the course of the season MACEDONIA have shown they deserve their current standing on top of the ladder. I can just see all you boys in the showers thinking that's bullshite coz we beat em twice but we lasted the distance better. So congratulations on promotion and remember that second place is the first loser so you will be first at something..... :lol:
Debatable! I think the top 4 could of went either way, there was no dominant team in Div 3 this year.
San
Marco
Football
Club
est. 1986

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

smfc wrote:
Between the Sticks wrote:Boo shiraz hoo.... I wish for miracle and I hope noaunga smash them....over the course of the season MACEDONIA have shown they deserve their current standing on top of the ladder. I can just see all you boys in the showers thinking that's bullshite coz we beat em twice but we lasted the distance better. So congratulations on promotion and remember that second place is the first loser so you will be first at something..... :lol:
Debatable! I think the top 4 could of went either way, there was no dominant team in Div 3 this year.
Read again... I said they deserve their standing at the top of the table nothing about domination...could've, should've, kurac... Mate show some sportsmanship and accept the fact that Macedonia have more points than you were able to achieve and for this reason sit first on the table.
retired handy man!

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

After 18 rounds the ladder doesn't lie

a1079978
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by a1079978 »

Between the Sticks wrote:
smfc wrote:
Read again... I said they deserve their standing at the top of the table nothing about domination...could've, should've, kurac... Mate show some sportsmanship and accept the fact that Macedonia have more points than you were able to achieve and for this reason sit first on the table.
Costly slip ups like losing to Plympton at home probably cost us in the end, but that's football for you. Championships are won over the course of the season and not over a few games. Just remember champ you may be first on the table but we beat you 8-1 over both games. :clown:

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

i remember beating SM in pre season and drawing with macedonia...
maybe we can jump straight to div 2 ??? lol :lol:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

a1079978
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by a1079978 »

PASC wrote:i remember beating SM in pre season and drawing with macedonia...
Yeah you can PASC, you just gotta finish top 2 next season :lol:

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

a1079978 wrote:
PASC wrote:i remember beating SM in pre season and drawing with macedonia...
Yeah you can PASC, you just gotta finish top 2 next season :lol:
i hear ya ... :lol:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

ken18
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by ken18 »

Someone cant handle the banter and has to talk tough!

Noone has ever said Macedonia dont deserve top spot - but we are hoping you drop points to Noarlunga and we are the champions - isnt that what anyone in this position would want?

At the end of the day we are both promoted and we pumped you twice and taught you a footballing lesson, I think as it stands its 8-1 so I think we all know who the better team is.

Anyway see you next year for more slaughtering!

smfc
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by smfc »

smfc wrote:
It's not an issue of sportsmanship, at the end of the season (tomorrow) i will congratulate anyone who deserves the honor, If Macedonia finish top, then it will be u! until then, i want you to drop the points so we can win the premiership! Just remember its only 2 points the difference, i wouldn't be blowing the trumpet too loudly as of yet! Its Div 3 Amateurs - anythings possible!
San
Marco
Football
Club
est. 1986

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

ken18 wrote:Someone cant handle the banter and has to talk tough!

Noone has ever said Macedonia dont deserve top spot - but we are hoping you drop points to Noarlunga and we are the champions - isnt that what anyone in this position would want?

At the end of the day we are both promoted and we pumped you twice and taught you a footballing lesson, I think as it stands its 8-1 so I think we all know who the better team is.

where's the tough talk peanut? you girls think your great because you beat us twice :lol: :lol: as for who the better team is that I couldn't care less. There are a lot of good teams in Div3 this year but its about where you sit at the end of the year that counts not the fact that you beat the team which has held top spot all year, twice. Next year is next year just enjoy being bridesmaids this year for now.

edited for PASC :wink:
Last edited by Between the Sticks on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired handy man!

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

where's the tough talk peanut? you girls think your great because you beat us twice :lol: :lol: as for who the better team is that I couldn't care less. There are a lot of good teams in Div3 this year but its about where you sit at the end of the year that counts not the fact that you beat the team which has held top spot all year twice. Next year is next year just enjoy being bridesmaids this year for now.
they held top spot all year !!!.... twice!!!!
:shock: :wink: :lol:

a1079978
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by a1079978 »

where's the tough talk peanut? you girls think your great because you beat us twice :lol: :lol: as for who the better team is that I couldn't care less. There are a lot of good teams in Div3 this year but its about where you sit at the end of the year that counts not the fact that you beat the team which has held top spot all year, twice. Next year is next year just enjoy being bridesmaids this year for now.

The only bridesmaid here is you, 5-0 and 3-1. Proves you could only beat the stragglers :lol:

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

I remember when we got relegated and Vikings won the league....we were the only team to beat them so we must have been better than them :roll: so why the hell did we go down and they went up??? maybe because were only better on a couple of occasions and not the whole year....ring any bells...oh yes the better team that's in second spot :lol: :lol:
retired handy man!

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

a1079978 wrote:

The only bridesmaid here is you, 5-0 and 3-1. Proves you could only beat the stragglers :lol:
Im sure the likes of Bosna and Angle Vale would appreciate your sentiment :clown: :clown: Who was it again that lost to the lower ranked sides in Div3 this year?
retired handy man!

palla
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by palla »

No one is whinging when all of a sudden we have between the sticks being a warrior... Let's get real, regardless of your position on the table you'll always want to be a spot higher! Fact of the matter is we killed Macedonia twice, but they did a bit better over the season. Think we're sore for being second? You sound upset that (if you actually are between the sticks) that 8 were put in your net this year by one team.

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

palla wrote:No one is whinging when all of a sudden we have between the sticks being a warrior... Let's get real, regardless of your position on the table you'll always want to be a spot higher! Fact of the matter is we killed Macedonia twice, but they did a bit better over the season. Think we're sore for being second? You sound upset that (if you actually are between the sticks) that 8 were put in your net this year by one team.
We cant get any higher WE'RE top....and your spot on, we did better than you over the course of the season thus far and given the last round fixtures its possible but not probable that the table will change. Warrior, no my time is over so you put nothing past me but yes you beat us twice...means nothing to anyone but you as you are still second which is a great achievement....lets hope you last more than just one season in div2 next year.
retired handy man!

palla
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by palla »

Correct, it's a terrific achievement hence why I am perplexed as to why you are trying to bring us down? Negative comments won't turn those scorelines from earlier in the year around, and it doesn't matter which team you're in, if you take it to the top side surely you can see why we would be happy about it! Anyway, thanks for the kind words, see you next year!

Plympton Doggie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Plympton Doggie »

Plympton 2-0 over Adelaide Young Stars both grades.
League suspended their games due to not being financial

yorkey
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by yorkey »

Plympton Doggie wrote:Plympton 2-0 over Adelaide Young Stars both grades.
League suspended their games due to not being financial
Whats going on at the league with AYS.
Unfinancial a few weeks ago when due to play Raptors - yet played against BH last week??
Now unfinancial again!!
Can anyone explain

Plympton Doggie
Apprentice
Apprentice

All the league told me was they had till 5pm yesterday to pay and they failed to do so

yorkey

Post by yorkey »

Plympton Doggie wrote:All the league told me was they had till 5pm yesterday to pay and they failed to do so
Yeh and sounds like its not the first time.

Presume if they dont pay up their catch up game v Raptors will be awarded a win to Raptors and AYS relegated - how sad!!

Plympton Doggie
Apprentice
Apprentice

I doubt they will as its last round and its vital that we win or play them in the battle if they play raptors we miss out i dare say raptors are also awarded 2-0 forfiet win.

Therfore pushing them to Div 4 if there allowed to play

CelticCrane36
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CelticCrane36 »

Macedonia will beat Noarlunga and take a well deserved title win. I'll save the congrats til after you win on sunday tho lads :wink:

We will hopefully finish with a win over BH. We were allover them first time we played but couldn't get the ball in the net.

Plympton will hopefully beat YS 6839-0.

San Marco will win comfortably at home. And will deservedly be promoted after a great fight back this season.

Savoy should take care off South Coast up there. Although I do find the visiting team seems to lift on the long trip.