GHAN UNITED

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: GHAN UNITED

Post by Farwa_16 »

Gristy wrote:We don’t have or ever had anyone called sam at my club. Also the juniors have had no cards all season so not sure what your on about.
Stacey Anthony J :) was suspended last week! You had a junior coach and then replaced him due to some act. As i said, 5 fingers are not the same bro!

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Farwa_16 wrote:
Gristy wrote:We don’t have or ever had anyone called sam at my club. Also the juniors have had no cards all season so not sure what your on about.
Stacey Anthony J :) was suspended last week! You had a junior coach and then replaced him due to some act. As i said, 5 fingers are not the same bro!
I'd be amazed if you could get five fingers up without being seen by a referee, no doubt you'll give it a try though.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ctrl-Alt-Del »

English wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:Ghan senior wasn't enough for some people in this forum to complain about and now when there is nothing left to say against them, they have started about Ghan junior lol. The matter of the fact is that those people are actually jealous of Ghan's achievements and therefore all the jealouse team will find some way to defame Ghan and make shits about them!
What achievements is that? Fingering someone's muscat? Fighting with supporters? Allegedly playing overage players? They all sound like amazing achievements to me.
English, pointless arguing with a woman, you'll never stop them believing they are right
Why is everyone always telling people on computers to hit me ?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Farwa_16 wrote:Ghan senior wasn't enough for some people in this forum to complain about and now when there is nothing left to say against them, they have started about Ghan junior lol. The matter of the fact is that those people are actually jealous of Ghan's achievements and therefore all the jealouse team will find some way to defame Ghan and make shits about them!

jealous :lol:

what division are they in again?

pannafc
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pannafc »

Ghans achievements ? What achievements lol

sin²x + cos²x = 1
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sin²x + cos²x = 1 »

It's gotta be a wind up.
I tend to go off on a tangent

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

Farwa_16 wrote:
pretty sure i said juniors, nothing about seniors... we have not replaced any junior coaches they are the same as what they were in october when appointed. sounds like you dont what your on about.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Farwa_16 wrote:

Jeez most hands have 4 fingers....

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Gristy wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
pretty sure i said juniors, nothing about seniors... we have not replaced any junior coaches they are the same as what they were in october when appointed. sounds like you dont what your on about.

Senior coach recieved 2 years suspension from FFSA. Now does that sound familiar to you? or you want me to defame the whole club like you do?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

I didn't even know his club had a senior side in the FFSA.

Good point though, I mean one incident proves that pattern. How did the club handle the incident, Did they bury their heads in the sand and claim everyone was jealous?

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

God is an Englishman wrote:I didn't even know his club had a senior side in the FFSA.

Good point though, I mean one incident proves that pattern. How did the club handle the incident, Did they bury their heads in the sand and claim everyone was jealous?
we dont and the coach has been in saasl for at least the last 3.5 years. he is clutching at straws :lol:

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Gristy wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:I didn't even know his club had a senior side in the FFSA.

we dont and the coach has been in saasl for at least the last 3.5 years. he is clutching at straws :lol:
I think you will find the he is a she
Are you Bodo in disguise?

Ice Adonis
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ice Adonis »

You might be right. Then again, you have a record of confusing he's and she's.
Also known as Yellow Boots

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Ice Adonis wrote:You might be right. Then again, you have a record of confusing he's and she's.
Ha, the internet can be a wonderful veil
Are you Bodo in disguise?

YO DABBA DABBA
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by YO DABBA DABBA »

Farwa_16 wrote:
Guess what happened this week looser??? Munno Para as your type of team injured some of the ghan players and damaged their ground equipments at Ghan Homeground. I thought Ghan was the only abusive and rough team but i guess other "Good" teams are out of control too now
Hi Farwa, as coach of Munno Para, I'd love for you to tell me what we damaged? Don't go dragging my club into your tripe and dribble with unwarranted accusations of damaging property when it clearly did not happen. The only thing being damaged here is your clubs reputation by you getting on here making people hate you even more! I could write a novel on the way your reserves and first team carried on on Sunday but you're not worth the time, and the league don't give a shiraz.... PS We know Sayeed Jameel played against us on Sunday too, he did the first two times we played you this year also. Funny how his name wasn't on the card on Sunday now isn't it???? Oh no it's not, he is currently suspended until August 8, 2017, that's why he wasn't on the card. TBH I'd love to go to the league and get the game forfeited due to this but as we all know the league wont do naff all about it so what is the point...
Remember kiddies, after you wee, you dab...

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

Must admit has been somewhat entertaining even if she is full of it :lol:
In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.
-- Bill Shankly --

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

YO DABBA DABBA wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
Guess what happened this week looser??? Munno Para as your type of team injured some of the ghan players and damaged their ground equipments at Ghan Homeground. I thought Ghan was the only abusive and rough team but i guess other "Good" teams are out of control too now
Hi Farwa, as coach of Munno Para, I'd love for you to tell me what we damaged? Don't go dragging my club into your tripe and dribble with unwarranted accusations of damaging property when it clearly did not happen. The only thing being damaged here is your clubs reputation by you getting on here making people hate you even more! I could write a novel on the way your reserves and first team carried on on Sunday but you're not worth the time, and the league don't give a shiraz.... PS We know Sayeed Jameel played against us on Sunday too, he did the first two times we played you this year also. Funny how his name wasn't on the card on Sunday now isn't it???? Oh no it's not, he is currently suspended until August 8, 2017, that's why he wasn't on the card. TBH I'd love to go to the league and get the game forfeited due to this but as we all know the league wont do naff all about it so what is the point...
They'll lose two of their next three games, I can't see any issues arising in those two weeks as they're a lovely bunch of lads and take losing on the chin :shock: .... watch this space
In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.
-- Bill Shankly --

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

YO DABBA DABBA wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
Let me guess ... the recorded game only shows 10 players..

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

should report it, ghan record all their games. They will easily defend themselves.

Footballwise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Footballwise »

Still can't believe all the teams continue to front up to play this side. They basically cheat, fight, abuse and behave digracefully. The clubs should boycott the games until the league takes action.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

YO DABBA DABBA wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
Hi "Coach", Your A team player was suspended because he took of his shirt during the game and got angry! He came out of the game and banged the chair on the ground and it broke! I was right behind you watching the game if your the coach who was wearing gray hoodie and shouting all the time! If you want i can send you the picture of your player who took of his shirt and banged the chair while being angry because he got suspended! I can write a noval too about all the against teams here if i want to with a proof but dogs tail never gets straight like you guys who can never be honest! On sunday sayed Jameel did not play for your kind of information! You can go to the league if you want but no point because Jameel was not even playing lol you psycho! You really really need glasses to help you see players more clearly! Jameel is suspended for the first time for the whole year so far because he was on a clean sheet with not even a yellow card! You can't accuse someone without any proof. Maybe your drunk so go have a rest and than come back and fix your accusation!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

This gets funnier and funnier, I wasn't there and even I can pull apart this story..

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Gristy wrote:

I know how ashamed are you because of your coach, don't worry just go with the flow :)

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

God is an Englishman wrote:This gets funnier and funnier, I wasn't there and even I can pull apart this story..
What club are you from MR?

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

I have nothing against those clubs who are decent and smart and knows whats right and wrong and neither does Ghan! Those clubs whinging here about Ghan and making shits about them is quite obvious that they are jealous of Ghan and cannot play proper soccer at the ground and then come here and be behind the computers hiding and making shits up lol! Munno Para, i did not say your club is one of those bad clubs and neither i want to get started about it, i just used your player as an example of being harsh towards other teams property! I'm not like others who blame the whole club because of 1 person!

sin²x + cos²x = 1
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

sin²x + cos²x = 1 wrote:It's gotta be a wind up.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Farwa_16 wrote:
YO DABBA DABBA wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
Hi Farwa, as coach of Munno Para, I'd love for you to tell me what we damaged? Don't go dragging my club into your tripe and dribble with unwarranted accusations of damaging property when it clearly did not happen. The only thing being damaged here is your clubs reputation by you getting on here making people hate you even more! I could write a novel on the way your reserves and first team carried on on Sunday but you're not worth the time, and the league don't give a shiraz.... PS We know Sayeed Jameel played against us on Sunday too, wearing a gray hoodie he did the first two times we played you this year also. Funny how his name wasn't on the card on Sunday now isn't it???? Oh no it's not, he is currently suspended until August 8, 2017, that's why he wasn't on the card. TBH I'd love to go to the league and get the game forfeited due to this but as we all know the league wont do naff all about it so what is the point...
Hi "Coach", Your A team player was suspended because he took of his shirt during the game and got angry! He came out of the game and banged the chair on the ground and it broke! I was right behind you watching the game if your the coach who was wearing gray hoodie and shouting all the time! If you want i can send you the picture of your player who took of his shirt and banged the chair while being angry because he got suspended! I can write a noval too about all the against teams here if i want to with a proof but dogs tail never gets straight like you guys who can never be honest! On sunday sayed Jameel did not play for your kind of information! You can go to the league if you want but no point because Jameel was not even playing lol you psycho! You really really need glasses to help you see players more clearly! Jameel is suspended for the first time for the whole year so far because he was on a clean sheet with not even a yellow card! You can't accuse someone without any proof. Maybe your drunk so go have a rest and than come back and fix your accusation!
Farwa_16 wrote:As i said before, i have seen them getting the evidence and i was the witness over there as This does not mean i have the evidance with me especially when it was last year! The men who did the act to the girl was wearing a gray hoodie and black pants. I was not the only one witness. There was heaps of other people who saw it. Even the girls smoking under the shed saw it from your team (your supporters). When game finished both teams were going inside when that guy came and threw the ball on the girl and next minute we saw both of the teams started fighting. If i see the guy i will recoginze his face.

P.S i if i find that boy picture in any of those evidance which i have with myself personally, i will surely pm you.
This opposition guy in the gray hoodie gets around....
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

sin²x + cos²x = 1
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Jeremy Paxman has been keeping a very low profile of late.

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Farwa_16 wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:This gets funnier and funnier, I wasn't there and even I can pull apart this story..
Please tell him GIAE! I wanna see what he has to say about your club next. Seems he has a retort for everyone!
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

fowler_23 wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
Please tell him GIAE! I wanna see what he has to say about your club next. Seems he has a retort for everyone!
I thought it was a she? Anyway, carry on. :)
Ignore this signature