GHAN UNITED

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Re: GHAN UNITED

Post by God is an Englishman »

Farwa_16 wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:This gets funnier and funnier, I wasn't there and even I can pull apart this story..
What club are you from MR?
who is MR?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Swannsong wrote: This opposition guy in the gray hoodie gets around....
I have a grey hoodie, it may have been me.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

swannsong wrote: This opposition guy in the gray hoodie gets around....
he might go to white city games also

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

bloodypassit wrote:
YO DABBA DABBA wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
Guess what happened this week looser??? Munno Para as your type of team injured some of the ghan players and damaged their ground equipments at Ghan Homeground. I thought Ghan was the only abusive and rough team but i guess other "Good" teams are out of control too now
Hi Farwa, as coach of Munno Para, I'd love for you to tell me what we damaged? Don't go dragging my club into your tripe and dribble with unwarranted accusations of damaging property when it clearly did not happen. The only thing being damaged here is your clubs reputation by you getting on here making people hate you even more! I could write a novel on the way your reserves and first team carried on on Sunday but you're not worth the time, and the league don't give a shiraz.... PS We know Sayeed Jameel played against us on Sunday too, he did the first two times we played you this year also. Funny how his name wasn't on the card on Sunday now isn't it???? Oh no it's not, he is currently suspended until August 8, 2017, that's why he wasn't on the card. TBH I'd love to go to the league and get the game forfeited due to this but as we all know the league wont do naff all about it so what is the point...
Let me guess ... the recorded game only shows 10 players..
And a guy in a grey hoodie
Are you Bodo in disguise?

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:This gets funnier and funnier, I wasn't there and even I can pull apart this story..
What club are you from MR?
who is MR?
You seem to stick your nose everywhere! What club are you part of?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

You seem to stick your nose everywhere! What club are you part of?[/quote]

True I'm very opinionated. However, my club is irrelevant to thre conversation. I may not even be with a club this season.

Dash Riprock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dash Riprock »

who is MR?[/quote]
You seem to stick your nose everywhere! What club are you part of?[/quote]

Better than sticking your finger everywhere!!!!!!

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

God is an Englishman wrote:You seem to stick your nose everywhere! What club are you part of?
True I'm very opinionated. However, my club is irrelevant to thre conversation. I may not even be with a club this season.[/quote]

If your club is irrelevent to this matter than its better for your own good to stay away from the matter. If you haven't seen anything yourself with your own eye about Ghan than don't accuse!

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Farwa_16 wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:You seem to stick your nose everywhere! What club are you part of?
True I'm very opinionated. However, my club is irrelevant to thre conversation. I may not even be with a club this season.
If your club is irrelevent to this matter than its better for your own good to stay away from the matter. If you haven't seen anything yourself with your own eye about Ghan than don't accuse![/quote]
why would that be ???
cant someone have an interest in the going on of the SAASL ??
Would many of the people that have commented on the topic are well respected people within their club and the association ??
Does history show that Ghan have been found guilty of playing ineligable and dual registered players in the recent history ??

Mahorn
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Mahorn »

bloodypassit wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
If your club is irrelevent to this matter than its better for your own good to stay away from the matter. If you haven't seen anything yourself with your own eye about Ghan than don't accuse!
why would that be ???
cant someone have an interest in the going on of the SAASL ??
Would many of the people that have commented on the topic are well respected people within their club and the association ??
Does history show that Ghan have been found guilty of playing ineligable and dual registered players in the recent history ??[/quote]
He has said previously he coached against your 'club' and had no incidents worth mentioning, in that game. Seems fairly relevant. From what i have seen and I see fair bit you're right, you play a decent brand of football. The issue is getting you to play football and not finger bum, fist face and and just an all round unsociable way of going about life.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Farwa_16 wrote: If your club is irrelevent to this matter than its better for your own good to stay away from the matter. If you haven't seen anything yourself with your own eye about Ghan than don't accuse!

Kind of an own goal there bearing in mind that I haven't accused your side of anything and I actually said that there wasn't any issues when we played against them last year.

Ice Adonis
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ice Adonis »

You're one of them :D
Also known as Yellow Boots

Metal Face
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Metal Face »

Ghan are scum. Full stop.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Metal Face wrote:Ghan are scum. Full stop.
Got it from you hunn

safehands
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by safehands »

Farwa_16 wrote:
If your club is irrelevent to this matter than its better for your own good to stay away from the matter. If you haven't seen anything yourself with your own eye about Ghan than don't accuse![/quote]

That sounds very much like a threat. Typical, you revert to threats when you have nothing else. I thought you have just spent all this time saying how YOUR club is a good family club, yet with this one line of text you show that you are no better than the club that you defend... actually you are worse because you hide behind a keyboard, making threats.

If all the claims are true then the olayers involved are scum, the club are scum for not dealing with it and you are scum for defending it.
'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - VINNY JONES
'It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked.' - RICHARD RUFUS

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

safehands wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
That sounds very much like a threat. Typical, you revert to threats when you have nothing else. I thought you have just spent all this time saying how YOUR club is a good family club, yet with this one line of text you show that you are no better than the club that you defend... actually you are worse because you hide behind a keyboard, making threats.

If all the claims are true then the olayers involved are scum, the club are scum for not dealing with it and you are scum for defending it.[/quote]
For your own good= Its better for you to stay away as your club has nothing against Ghan than why get involved? even if got involved than Ghan might find things against your club too!
Know the intention first and than open your big mouth!
who said im hiding behind the keyboard? Pm for a catch up mate!

redwin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by redwin »

Sounds like this may be a good police matter

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

redwin wrote:Sounds like this may be a good police matter
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For your information, im a girl and i can't threat anyone. Threating is for loosers so not my type!

safehands
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by safehands »

Farwa_16 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For your information, im a girl and i can't threat anyone. Threating is for loosers so not my type!
For your info been a girl makes no difference in the eye of the law. You clearly made a threat, and unfortunately because it has been quoted you cannot retract it. Just like your club does you can deny it ever happened annd tell us that we are wrong because you are really a good person, but this time their IS proof it happened. Lol lol lol...
'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - VINNY JONES
'It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked.' - RICHARD RUFUS

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

safehands wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
For your info been a girl makes no difference in the eye of the law. You clearly made a threat, and unfortunately because it has been quoted you cannot retract it. Just like your club does you can deny it ever happened annd tell us that we are wrong because you are really a good person, but this time their IS proof it happened. Lol lol lol...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

albion83
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by albion83 »

Neutral, I have seen Ghan a few times this season and I thoroughly enjoyed their game against TTG today. Both sides threw everything at each other and TTG fought back from 3-1 down at the end to draw 3-3, assisted by a couple of yellow/red cards for Ghan, one of which led to a penalty.
Ghan played well but couldn't hold out against a Gully team that, once they eliminated their tendency to dissent the ref, played better in the later stages.
A word about the Ghan team. They are a seriously talented side, and it looks like both they and their coach had made a serious effort to cut out the Barossa Pearl and play the game we all love.
Finally, the referee was on to any dissent immediately and both sides were made aware that he was in charge. He was a young Chinese guy and he had a vey good match, I think.
He rather over-zealously warned the TTG coach about shouting out, mistakenly believing it was aimed at him, but (I was only a few metres away) to be fair to the TTG coach his tirade was aimed at a couple of his own players.
Good luck to TTG this season.
More of today's effort from Ghan please.

Broonaldo\0/
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Broonaldo\0/ »

I watched Ghan a few times this season, once against my club and another Vs Munno Para at MP. both physical games, Ghan picked up cards for simulation and dissent, one of them was a poor decision by the referee as there was contact. Ghan went down to 9 men and still played para off the park. they can play football.

one of the main issues at Ghan i believe is their home referee/linesman. they create so much of the animosity as the linesman is a blatant cheat. (not as bad as Savoys mind you) I honestly dont think he knows the rules. I dont know what you do about that as the league are struggling for referees as it is.

its unreasonable and quite narrow minded to believe everyone at Ghan does the wrong thing. most clubs have a few morons that over step the mark. Im not talking about the fingers up the balloon knot (thats sexual assault and a SAPOL issue plus a lifetime ban from SAASL in my opinion)

Clubs with repeated history of violent misconduct should be charged a fee for two policemen to attend their games as witness until they can be trusted or forfeit. Also, take home games off of them and make them play at a neutral ground (this happens in amateur footy) alot of clubs thrive on bar and BBQ takings at home games.

unfortunately issues will always arise. I remember going to watch my dads team play in the early 90s and they had brawls every other week. as soon as the league weeds out one bunch of morons another is ready to step into their place.
HAIL HAIL

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

albion83 wrote:Neutral, I have seen Ghan a few times this season and I thoroughly enjoyed their game against TTG today. Both sides threw everything at each other and TTG fought back from 3-1 down at the end to draw 3-3, assisted by a couple of yellow/red cards for Ghan, one of which led to a penalty.
Ghan played well but couldn't hold out against a Gully team that, once they eliminated their tendency to dissent the ref, played better in the later stages.
A word about the Ghan team. They are a seriously talented side, and it looks like both they and their coach had made a serious effort to cut out the Barossa Pearl and play the game we all love.
Finally, the referee was on to any dissent immediately and both sides were made aware that he was in charge. He was a young Chinese guy and he had a vey good match, I think.
He rather over-zealously warned the TTG coach about shouting out, mistakenly believing it was aimed at him, but (I was only a few metres away) to be fair to the TTG coach his tirade was aimed at a couple of his own players.
Good luck to TTG this season.
More of today's effort from Ghan please.
That's good to hear, we all want them to clean up their act, no-one is denying their ability, interesting to note a couple of yellow/red cards so still not squeaky clean obviously but no violence or attempts at intimidation is a massive step forward
Are you Bodo in disguise?

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

yet again , when so many people bust their arses to promote the game and the association , the minority ruin it ...

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Leopards don't change their spots it seems. What will it take for the league to take seriously these violent outbursts and thuggery that tarnish the whole sport. How many chances to these champagne get? shiraz them off before someone gets killed.
Oh and if there are decent people who play at the club, then do something about the idiots who reflect badly on you.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Farwa_16 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:42 am
what's a loosers?
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

Footballwise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Footballwise »

Ghan will yet again get away with a reprimand. Their continual disregard for authorities is clear. If the punishment doesn’t fit the crime, then why would they care. It’s my opinion that if this was any other side, they would have been expelled by the SAASL. But due to using the cultural diversity card they continue to participate.

I am unsure if there is Government funding and support at risk. But this circus should end. They have been given enough chances and opportunities over several years. What is the SAASL waiting for?The death of a player or spectator to justify their decision?

edenhazard
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by edenhazard »

SAASL meeting tonight apparently

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

Is this the same Club the same one that had problems years ago, or is everyone jumping on their ethnicity to beat them for actions of other clubs? Eg hazara
It's all in the Delivery!

C U Next Saturday
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by C U Next Saturday »

Brian the Postman wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:48 pm Is this the same Club the same one that had problems years ago, or is everyone jumping on their ethnicity to beat them for actions of other clubs? Eg hazara
This is the 10th page of the topic .... how about reading it .