EPL 20/21

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: EPL 20/21

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Being cheated can mean being unfairly treated.

It doesn't always mean someone is knowingly cheating.

Example:
If you buy something from me that costs $30, and you give me $50. If I accidently then give you 2 * $5 notes as change instead of 2 * $10 notes (I can't tell the difference in colour), it's an innocent mistake - you have been cheated but I am not cheating.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Champions at last wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:01 pm Being cheated can mean being unfairly treated.

It doesn't always mean someone is knowingly cheating.

Example:
If you buy something from me that costs $30, and you give me $50. If I accidently then give you 2 * $5 notes as change instead of 2 * $10 notes (I can't tell the difference in colour), it's an innocent mistake - you have been cheated but I am not cheating.
So Fulham were cheated out of a penalty.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Yes. As I stated, but I also highlighted it was 0-0 at the time so made no obvious difference to the result.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Champions at last wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:23 pm Yes. As I stated, but I also highlighted it was 0-0 at the time so made no obvious difference to the result.
Have you never heard anybody involved in the game say "goals change games"?

Are you Mutt and Jeff?
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Nice One Cyril wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:09 pm
Champions at last wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:23 pm Yes. As I stated, but I also highlighted it was 0-0 at the time so made no obvious difference to the result.

Are you Mutt and Jeff?
Yes, we scored after them, so if they scored earlier we would have gone on and won....

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:09 pm

Are you Mutt and Jeff?

Pretty obvious it would have changed the game if it was given and Fulham scored totally different game .

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Good morning Cyril :grin:
Ignore this signature

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Good news is the spuds lost but for us another game another red, so much for discipline. Pepe straight back in and shite as usual. Auba scores but was actually even worse than normal, gave the ball away that many times with no attempt to win it back, never a captain. Maitland Niles in as makeshift right back even though we have another one, still no run in centre mid for him Is arteta actually pulling the strings or what ?

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Bomber wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:31 am Good morning Cyril :grin:
Don't take your chances, you generally don't get much, unless you get a lucky one like Salah. Even for Firmino's goal, fine header though it was, the defender slipped to leave him unchallenged.

Always a tough game at Anfield.

I'm always staggered by the strength shown by Mane when he's trying to tackle someone, yet when he gets in the box with the ball, he has all the strength of a daisy stalk. One of life's mysteries. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Nice One Cyril wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:19 am
Don't take your chances, you generally don't get much, unless you get a lucky one like Salah. Even for Firmino's goal, fine header though it was, the defender slipped to leave him unchallenged.

I'm always staggered by the strength shown by Mane when he's trying to tackle someone, yet when he gets in the box with the ball, he has all the strength of a daisy stalk. One of life's mysteries. :lol:
Standard Cyril, - clueless.

You really are worse then the most one eyed crows fan. You are embarrassing .
Is that 6 straight wins v you? You are not as good as us, your points total and trophy less era proves it.

Why can’t you for once admit you are a second rate team?

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:19 am

Is that 6 straight wins v you? You are not as good as us, your points total and trophy less era proves it.

:lol: :lol:
Which bit is clueless and embarrasses you? Salah's goal wasn't lucky? Toby didn't slip for Firmino's goal? We didn't take our very respectable chances? Mane isn't dubiously balanced?
Danny Blanchflower

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

You think players are robots. It’s a human game just give credit to the opposition

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:33 am You think players are robots. It’s a human game just give credit to the opposition
Hate to say it but it sounds like you're avoiding the questions. :lol:
Danny Blanchflower

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

I will stick up for my mate Cyril here... why cant you Nicky admit for once that you got lucky in your victory this morning..??
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

And can you explain the not taking your chances?

We had 17 Spurs 8.

Then there was the Spurs goal - which could have been given offside. Oh....a handball too not given to Liverpool.
I think the decisions were ok (but in today’s rules they were probably wrong) , but you were soundly beaten. Yet you still don’t give credit to the opposition.

If your defender hadn’t slipped Bobby jumps -same result. If no deflection it goes straight in. Same result.

You are the one avoiding the facts- now re watch the game and LISTEN (do you know how to?) to the commentary and read reports . You will see how wrong you are.

Now have a good day and merry Christmas.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

haywood djablowme wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:43 am I will stick up for my mate Cyril here... why cant you Nicky admit for once that you got lucky in your victory this morning..??
Because we didn’t.

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:50 am
haywood djablowme wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:43 am I will stick up for my mate Cyril here... why cant you Nicky admit for once that you got lucky in your victory this morning..??
Because we didn’t.
Really Nicky..?? so no luck what so ever in Salah's goal.. & I assume your saying the same with the slip by the Spuds defender in Bobby's goal..??

& what you say above that both goals - if no deflection occurred & Bobby was challenged both would have gone straight in is :crazy:

It takes a lot of luck to win championships & right now you can not deny Liverpool is getting the rub of the green with decisions and luck falling their way during 90+ minutes of Football

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

haywood djablowme wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:47 am
Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:50 am
Because we didn’t.
Really Nicky..?? so no luck what so ever in Salah's goal.. & I assume your saying the same with the slip by the Spuds defender in Bobby's goal..??

& what you say above that both goals - if no deflection occurred & Bobby was challenged both would have gone straight in is :crazy:

It takes a lot of luck to win championships & right now you can not deny Liverpool is getting the rub of the green with decisions and luck falling their way during 90+ minutes of Football
Rub of the green v Everton, Brighton...,

And today as previously mentioned.

Give it a rest. And try an avoid relegation.

You N London trolls are not having a good time.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:19 am

As for calling NOC one sided , wow the pot calling the kettle black.

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:50 am

As previously mentioned... still failing to answer questions :clap:

All clubs go through tough times Nicky, & that just happens to be mine now... Most consecutive seasons in top flight English Football: 96 seasons - & counting! I don't see that stat changing anytime soon

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:50 amYou N London trolls are not having a good time.
Now that one really upsets me. :x :x :x :x

Calling the pikeys from Woolwich a North London team is just not on :lol: :lol:
Danny Blanchflower

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Luckily I get some sense on my Fb, and those on there not just LFC fans, are laughing at NOC and his one eyed stupidity.

It’s been mentioned to me he doesn’t do social media as hee will get found out for being a fool when talking about football (in particular). On here he is more anonymous.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

haywood djablowme wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:21 pm
Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:50 am

As previously mentioned... still failing to answer questions :clap:

All clubs go through tough times Nicky, & that just happens to be mine now... Most consecutive seasons in top flight English Football: 96 seasons - & counting! I don't see that stat changing anytime soon
Which questions?

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:03 pm Luckily I get some sense on my Fb, and those on there not just LFC fans, are laughing at NOC and his one eyed stupidity.

It’s been mentioned to me he doesn’t do social media as hee will get found out for being a fool when talking about football (in particular). On here he is more anonymous.
:lol: I can really see me worrying about what your little gang of keyboard warriors on FB say.

I don't say anything on here (or anywhere else for that matter) that I wouldn't say to the person's face, not sure I can say the same about you ;-)
Danny Blanchflower

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Nice One Cyril wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:20 pm
Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:03 pm Luckily I get some sense on my Fb, and those on there not just LFC fans, are laughing at NOC and his one eyed stupidity.

:lol: I can really see me worrying about what your little gang of keyboard warriors on FB say.

I don't say anything on here (or anywhere else for that matter) that I wouldn't say to the person's face, not sure I can say the same about you ;-)
I can assure you, ex premier league players and respected journalists laughing at your views make me realise it’s not only me who realises how dumb you sound.

For someone who claims to know so much, why don’t you do anything in the game, except have an opinion......(rhetoric question).

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:38 pm

I can assure you, ex premier league players and respected journalists laughing at your views make me realise it’s not only me who realises how dumb you sound.

For someone who claims to know so much, why don’t you do anything in the game, except have an opinion......(rhetoric question).
:lol: The opinion of someone who changes their username as often as their knickers and, in a great display of absolute wank, ends up with 'Champions at last', is not high on my importance scale.

You should name drop all the famous footballers and journalists you're so friendly with, you know you want to impress us all. :oops:
Danny Blanchflower

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Sorry to disappoint. But I have no desire to divulge such info on here.

And changing username is like squad rotation, freshens things up. It’s only a big deal to you and OO. Not sure why it even gets mentioned.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:00 pm
Champions at last wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:38 pm

:lol: The opinion of someone who changes their username as often as their knickers and, in a great display of absolute wank, ends up with 'Champions at last', is not high on my importance scale.

You should name drop all the famous footballers and journalists you're so friendly with, you know you want to impress us all. :oops:
I can just see ex EPL players and current journalists waiting to read their daily dose of FN ;-) ;-) ;-)

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Cracking take and finish from Rashford.
Danny Blanchflower

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Liverpool EPL record last two seasons plus season so far:
W - 70
D - 13
L - 5

Not bad :smile:
Ignore this signature