Millwall in trouble again....

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Millwall in trouble again....

Post by predrag »

by the way Grosso,the great reset is bulls--t brought too you by Orwellian society overlords that need to be taken exposed then down, the same ones Kennedy & Trump spoke about.by the way Bandeira rossa is a catchy tune i must admit.

Grosso Mk II
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso Mk II »

predrag wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:21 am by the way Grosso,the great reset is bulls--t brought too you by Orwellian society overlords that need to be taken exposed then down, the same ones Kennedy & Trump spoke about.by the way Bandeira rossa is a catchy tune i must admit.
who is going to hold them to account when governments all over the world, including the one in this country are subscribers?

the federal health minister is a member of the WEF and has Klaus Schwab's book in his office

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Grosso Mk II wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:55 pm
predrag wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:21 am by the way Grosso,the great reset is bulls--t brought too you by Orwellian society overlords that need to be taken exposed then down, the same ones Kennedy & Trump spoke about.by the way Bandeira rossa is a catchy tune i must admit.
who is going to hold them to account when governments all over the world, including the one in this country are subscribers?

the federal health minister is a member of the WEF and has Klaus Schwab's book in his office
I have Michael Hussey's book (signed to me) in my office. Does that mean I support him and his team?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

predrag wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:15 am We should take the best from all social/economic ideas from all around the world & make the most of it, for an example Islamic banking-you buy a house &that costs 500000 dollars & the bank adds a 100000 to that sum, no ongoing interest rates just a never increasing amount to pay off.

How is that a good idea? I'd never lend someone $500k on that basis, unless I had a short term guaranteed repayment term.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

If you lent fictive money that are 10 times higher than your reserves, as banks do you would have no problem. Fiat money ,cash not backed with precious metals is just a disaster waiting to happen, Banks are already pulling out of the UK,wait till its no longer one of the worlds monetary hubs, you will end up joining Croatia for handouts.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

predrag wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:18 am If you lent fictive money that are 10 times higher than your reserves, as banks do you would have no problem. Fiat money ,cash not backed with precious metals is just a disaster waiting to happen, Banks are already pulling out of the UK,wait till its no longer one of the worlds monetary hubs, you will end up joining Croatia for handouts.
Which banks are pulling out of the UK?

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

For a start Deutche bank,so far 1.6 trillion has been moved out of London.Commonwealth bank of Australia is moving to Amsterdam,others Frankfurt/Paris.And this is without Scotland leaving the union-that is when it will hit the fan.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

predrag wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:48 pm For a start Deutche bank,so far 1.6 trillion has been moved out of London.Commonwealth bank of Australia is moving to Amsterdam,others Frankfurt/Paris.And this is without Scotland leaving the union-that is when it will hit the fan.
Both those banks are still in London so they haven't pulled out.

When are Scotland leaving the union? They only recently voted to stay.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Talk is a referendum next year,bye bye north sea gas/oil.The Scots will be as rich as Kuwait when independent,basically they want to stay in the EU.I get my monetary information from a English neighbors son who works for the bank of Hong-Kong in London-also moving to Frankfurt,early days yet.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Nicola Sturgeon is the one you should have beef with,not me.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

predrag wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:56 pm Talk is a referendum next year,bye bye north sea gas/oil.The Scots will be as rich as Kuwait when independent,basically they want to stay in the EU.I get my monetary information from a English neighbors son who works for the bank of Hong-Kong in London-also moving to Frankfurt,early days yet.
Yeah, well my neigbours brothers son, is going out with the bloke who walks the dogs of someone at JP Morgan and he laughs at your comments.

Boris has repeatedly said NO to another referendum. The idea that scotland will be rich is laughable, they are a net taker from the UK.

Which banks have pulled out of the UK?

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Lets see where Scotland will be in 5 years time compared to England,after a Nuclear/civil war & before that a massive financial collapse-you can agree on place of meeting,& i will let you punch me in the face if i am wrong about anything i am writing.Not that i wish any of this on the English people.Wait for the end after Russia goes to war with Georgia/Ukraine/Turkey wiped of the map,maybe then your stubbornness will remember my words,enough on this topic from me now.

Grosso Mk II
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Russian economy is barely any bigger than Australia.
They're largely insignificant and are only named by liars in political parties to deflect attention away from the real enemy.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Millwall have accepted Sky Sports apology for their unfair and unbalanced coverage.

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

predrag wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:00 pm Lets see where Scotland will be in 5 years time compared to England,after a Nuclear/civil war & before that a massive financial collapse-you can agree on place of meeting,& i will let you punch me in the face if i am wrong about anything i am writing.Not that i wish any of this on the English people.Wait for the end after Russia goes to war with Georgia/Ukraine/Turkey wiped of the map,maybe then your stubbornness will remember my words,enough on this topic from me now.
Why would Russia go to war with turkey?

They are selling them weapons
It's all in the Delivery!

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Because they will defend Greece, I know now Ruskies are selling Turks weapons,but they have conflicting interests in Libya/Syria/Azerbaijan. Even though both Greece & turkey are NATO so called allies now, they have already had many skirmishes over borders & natural gas deposits in the Mediterranean.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

You can go on Wikipedia & read about the Libya-turkey maritime deal it might give you some geopolitical understanding about my theory.

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

predrag wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:45 pm Because they will defend Greece, I know now Ruskies are selling Turks weapons,but they have conflicting interests in Libya/Syria/Azerbaijan. Even though both Greece & turkey are NATO so called allies now, they have already had many skirmishes over borders & natural gas deposits in the Mediterranean.
I don’t see it happening, Turkey is aligning themselves through arms with Russia.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

I hope you are wright & i am totally wrong.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Brian the Postman wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:26 pm
predrag wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:45 pm Because they will defend Greece, I know now Ruskies are selling Turks weapons,but they have conflicting interests in Libya/Syria/Azerbaijan. Even though both Greece & turkey are NATO so called allies now, they have already had many skirmishes over borders & natural gas deposits in the Mediterranean.
I don’t see it happening, Turkey is aligning themselves through arms with Russia.
The Russians hate the Muslims but it should be interesting how it all turns out, Russia is no friend of Islam, which is where the Turks are headed.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:48 pm
Brian the Postman wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:26 pm
The Russians hate the Muslims but it should be interesting how it all turns out, Russia is no friend of Islam, which is where the Turks are headed.
I thought the second religion in Russia was Muslim with approx 15m? I didn’t know there was a problem. But I am no expert on modern day eastern Europe

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

True, but Bashkirs & Tartars have never ben radicalized like the Caucasus's Muslims-where also normal Muslims fought against fanatics financed & armed by the USA themselves. Will they change in the future-who knows?

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

wtf has all this kraap got to do with millwall. :?:

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

not much, if you haven't noticed things get off topic often in this forum.

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

theorakle wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:09 am wtf has all this kraap got to do with millwall. :?:
Isn’t Millwall owned by a Turk?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Brian the Postman wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:43 am
theorakle wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:09 am wtf has all this kraap got to do with millwall. :?:
Isn’t Millwall owned by a Turk?
No

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

After an American white patriot was shot-sorry executed point blanc in the capitol in Washington,will everybody take the knee for white lives matter also?

Grosso Mk II
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso Mk II »

the Russians don't give a flying fuck about the orthodox brotherhood and the prophecy

they only care about the colour of money :lol:

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Now with Biden as president Putin will cabernet himself because team America will kick his orthodox muscat from Moscow to Vladivostok.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Man with mark on his head will destroy red empire,then a drunk will rule Russia,after which there will be a warrior in charge-after him a powerful emperor by the name of Mikael that will be victor in a war against Chinese & united Muslims together with the west lead by a French dude.