Euro 2020

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Post Reply
User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 46695
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Euro 2020

Post by God is an Englishman »

MegaBonus wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:25 am
thanks Bomber.....

double standards/hypocrisy come to mind when referring to Hawksey
How is it hypocrisy when I agreed with him that we didn't win it in 50 overs.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Frank Costanza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 546
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 6:38 pm
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Euro 2020

Post by Frank Costanza »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:28 am
MegaBonus wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:25 am
thanks Bomber.....

double standards/hypocrisy come to mind when referring to Hawksey
How is it hypocrisy when I agreed with him that we didn't win it in 50 overs.
Didn't win it in 51 overs either
WHO TOOK MY TV GUIDE???

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 46695
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Euro 2020

Post by God is an Englishman »

Frank Costanza wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:53 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:28 am
MegaBonus wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:25 am
thanks Bomber.....

double standards/hypocrisy come to mind when referring to Hawksey
How is it hypocrisy when I agreed with him that we didn't win it in 50 overs.
Didn't win it in 51 overs either

They did in 102 though.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Michael
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Euro 2020

Post by Michael »

so, back on topic......

Image
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

User avatar
Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 11098
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:45 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Euro 2020

Post by Juventino »

Michael wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:25 pm
so, back on topic......

Image

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 46695
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Euro 2020

Post by God is an Englishman »

Michael wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:25 pm
so, back on topic......

Image
Couldn't beat us in 120 minutes though.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Post Reply