Adelaide Cobras Under 13 Girls positions available

Are you a player or coach looking for a new club? Are you a club looking for new players or coaches? This forum is for posting messages for those looking for players, coaches or clubs including details of any clubs upcoming trials.
We encourage the distribution of any information posted in this forum to schools etc.
Users can post announcements in this forum and can lock their own topics.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, Judge Judy, COLOSSUS, Forum Admins

Omonia40
Apprentice
Apprentice

Adelaide Cobras Under 13 Girls positions available

Post by Omonia40 »

Adelaide Cobras Under 13 Girls team require 3-4 players to complete the squad.

Beginners are welcome ages 11-13 (13 in 2020) if you are interested please contact U13 Girls coach Richard King on 0435206892.

We will be playing out of Underdale High School until Weigall Oval redevelopment at Plympton is completed by mid year.
Fees are $495 for the year.

Dragonred54
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Adelaide Cobras Under 13 Girls positions available

Post by Dragonred54 »

Hi Everyone.. Preseason will start on the 15th January.. We welcome all players into this friendly bunch of girls... My focus is on player skills,ball work, gameplay and tactical play.. Wirh our 2nd season next year in 2020 its exciting times with new clubhouse and pitches... I coach with understanding and patience... Need 3 to 4 to compliment the team.. This will be our next generation of Senior players in the next few years.. Be part of a progressive club..
Please don't hesitate to contact me.. 0435206892.Richard King ⚽⚽⚽