Pezos to Coach AU Woman's

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

John Cena
Star Player
Star Player

Pezos to Coach AU Woman's

Post by John Cena »

Good ?

juniorsupporter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Pezos to Coach AU Woman's

Post by juniorsupporter »

Has that been confirmed?

MuddySocks
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by MuddySocks »

He is a legend

SAD GAL
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SAD GAL »

We don't need official confirmation to get this topic on the Forum going.

I hear he's a tough taskmaster and will demand excellence. No problems here.

The former Sensations coach was ok however, wasn't the hard task master Paul is and Mark would have been.

Ross A was also a hard nosed coach and he achieved pretty good results.

Rightside
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rightside »

I think it would be a good move given he was lady reds assistant for 2 years, has a good understanding and been exposed to W League not just jumping across from Men's NPL without experience coaching Women

sportsbird
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sportsbird »

Again women's football is going further backwards. The major signing of the new Head Coach of Women's Football is a farce. He was appointed to this important role after being told by West Adelaide Club that he is no longer required. He has also caused issues as an assistant coach in the past with the players from the NTC.
Off the subject, we need to see as many supporters as possible to the games this year to support only 3 local players who are from this state.
Yes only 3 Local players. Says a lot about our coaching appointments and the development program in the past.
And finally we also need to support the local players who were unfortunately not selected because of the few coaches in the past who were in charge of the NTC did not have the ability to develop the players to the highest standards they required.
I just need to re-iterate that women's football in South Australia is going forward in leaps and bounds. LOL maybe I meant backwards?????

juniorsupporter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by juniorsupporter »

Sportsbird, you really have no idea.

united92
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by united92 »

juniorsupporter wrote:Sportsbird, you really have no idea.
Amen

united92
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by united92 »

sportsbird wrote:Again women's football is going further backwards. The major signing of the new Head Coach of Women's Football is a farce. He was appointed to this important role after being told by West Adelaide Club that he is no longer required. He has also caused issues as an assistant coach in the past with the players from the NTC.
Off the subject, we need to see as many supporters as possible to the games this year to support only 3 local players who are from this state.
Yes only 3 Local players. Says a lot about our coaching appointments and the development program in the past.
And finally we also need to support the local players who were unfortunately not selected because of the few coaches in the past who were in charge of the NTC did not have the ability to develop the players to the highest standards they required.
I just need to re-iterate that women's football in South Australia is going forward in leaps and bounds. LOL maybe I meant backwards?????
I suppose you'd be ecstatic to hear that Pezos isn't coaching the W-League team with your comments.

I'm rather excited at the fact of this new bloke. Has plenty of experience