MODBURY JETS AFC

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

MJAFC
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

MODBURY JETS AFC

Post by MJAFC »

Modbury jets amateur football club, not Modbury football club are seeking players for the upcoming season. If things didn’t work out for you during the trials we welcome you.

We are seeking players next season for our new women’s team. We are wanting to build a fun, sociable and fitness based team as this is the first time entering a Women’s team into competition.

We have a core group of players but are looking to extend squad depth and numbers, so if you, your sister, a friend or anyone you know are keen to come and see what next season is about please come to Ladywood Reserve at Modbury this Friday and meet the coach & team.

Hope to see you there

MJAFC

monicajesvina
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: MODBURY JETS AFC

Post by monicajesvina »

Thank you so much for sharing this post. This is one of my favorite team - Modbury jets amateur football club. Sports Activities are also necessary for education. There must be a good college and club in which students can take participate. feel free to check it out admission essay writing service which is one of the top leading service providers.

MJAFC
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by MJAFC »

Training commences 22nd jan at 6.30.
All welcome for a fun friendly kick with friends AND soon to be friends.
For any info please call jade Berrisford on 0431051371

MJAFC

lizawilson03
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by lizawilson03 »

In the EPL it is mainly by train for the long distances and coaches for the short ones. There are times that clubs take private jets when there is disruption in rail service or any threat of it. Off the top of my head I imagine that of the EPL sides only Newcastle, Brighton, Bournemouth and Southampton seem to be the obvious games to which private jets seem sensible for my club, Liverpool, as the travel time by bus or train would be 3 hours+. Frankly, I have only heard tiny bits of comments over the years - “a delay at the airport” or “traffic on the M6” - so I cannot say for sure for some clubs.

denzelpaul05
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by denzelpaul05 »

It is conceivable to discover people offering their administrations recorded as a hard copy of scholarly Best And Professional Essay Writing Service papers, however, requesting from a composing organization is progressively useful. You should utilize the administrations of experts a few times on the grounds that there are such a large number of scholarly papers that you should get ready.
Do My Essay for Me Online | 6$ Essay :)

MJAFC
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by MJAFC »

Training starts this Wednesday the 22nd of jan.
6.30 at ladywood reserve, corner of Milne and ladywood road.
Hope to see some new faces there.

MJAFC

Growlisa
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Growlisa »

Right where we stand
I've never really know what love is
But whatever it is, I feel it in your kiss
You waltzed in like somebody planned it all
I feel right where I belong
shell shockers

MJAFC
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by MJAFC »

We had great hit out last week winning our first game together As a team.

Season starting soon and MJAFC would still like to extend the welcome any players still searching for their club. Training Wednesday’s at 6.30 corner ladywood and Milne road Modbury.
Feel free to contact the team manger jade on the number provided above.