PES 2014

Forum for the discussion of music, video and photography related topics

Moderators: adam, Forum Admins

The Kings Jesta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

PES 2014

Post by The Kings Jesta »

Don't, just don't buy it. It's rubbish. I am in no way a FIFA fan boy. I used to hate FIFA and would only buy PES up till PES 6 with Aloisi on the front.
PES 2014 was meant to be the return of the series, I read some "experts" views on it and they were saying it was quite good. I fear they may have never actually played the game in real life.
Very poor game play, laboured touches and ball movement is really slow. Terrible defending glitches where players will run away from the attacker and over to the touch line. Commentary is very repetitive.
PS4 with FIFA 14 looks the way to go.

predator
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: PES 2014

Post by predator »

The Kings Jesta wrote:Don't, just don't buy it. It's rubbish. I am in no way a FIFA fan boy. I used to hate FIFA and would only buy PES up till PES 6 with Aloisi on the front.
PES 2014 was meant to be the return of the series, I read some "experts" views on it and they were saying it was quite good. I fear they may have never actually played the game in real life.
Very poor game play, laboured touches and ball movement is really slow. Terrible defending glitches where players will run away from the attacker and over to the touch line. Commentary is very repetitive.
PS4 with FIFA 14 looks the way to go.
PES craps all over Fifa this year on all levels (except the UI), my first season back with PES since 06, and loving it again

bob saget
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: PES 2014

Post by bob saget »

The Kings Jesta wrote:Very poor game play, laboured touches and ball movement is really slow. Terrible defending glitches where players will run away from the attacker and over to the touch line. Commentary is very repetitive.
That's not a fault with the game, it's just that it can use your location to emulate your local league. In this case you've selected the FFSA play mode with the 5RTI commentary sim.