How do you watch FIFA World Cup on the Internet.

Forum for the discussion of music, video and photography related topics

Moderators: adam, Forum Admins

sylvesanderson1
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: How do you watch FIFA World Cup on the Internet.

Post by sylvesanderson1 »

JNehru wrote:I don't have a cable subscription because I am mostly traveling due to project managemnet job role. So am having trouble watching FIFA World Cup matches. Some live streams are available but the commentary is in Japanese or Russian which is unbearable.
Can anyone please give a solution to this problem? :cry:
If you're in Australia, SBS can take care of it. if not, I believe you must be streaming using match tv maybe because that's the official broadcaster for Russia. If you can access SBS from outside Australia, that would be wonderful. You can also access BBC iplayer if you're in UK. if not, you can watch the game on either of SBS or iplayer by getting around the region restriction issue. i took the liberty of looking around and found this post on official channels in respective regions as well as ways to access them. let me know if it helped.

https://www.ivacy.com/blog/watch-fifa-w ... line-free/

Ofor Fuxake
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ofor Fuxake »

JNehru wrote:I don't have a cable subscription because I am mostly traveling due to project managemnet job role. So am having trouble watching FIFA World Cup matches. Some live streams are available but the commentary is in Japanese or Russian which is unbearable.
Can anyone please give a solution to this problem? :cry:
Forget about the world cup. I haven't watched any of it and haven't done so since 2006. Life is good.
You can lead a horse to water but they are bloody hard to drown.

MichaelRonaldhino77
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by MichaelRonaldhino77 »

thanks for the information!. here is another best guide on how to watch world cup live streaming free from any corner of the world with bufferless streaming.

Dry July
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dry July »

I usually look at the monitor.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Dry July wrote:I usually look at the monitor.
Especially at the zoo. :)
Ignore this signature

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

MichaelRonaldhino77 wrote:thanks for the information!. here is another best guide on how to watch world cup live streaming free from any corner of the world with bufferless streaming.
Just sent that link to Optus so they are ready for the upcoming European football season :wink:

OhhEnnEmm
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by OhhEnnEmm »

:o but it's the world cup.

I've never watched the World Cup on the internet, I like to stick to tradition... Carling and the telly box, no other distractions.

The ONLY way I've ever incorporated any internet into the world cup is using https://www.wheresthematch.com for the fixtures :lol:

Nah, I'm not completely superstitious, but is there really a need for watching it on the internet?

I love having everyone over to watch it all at the same time together on the telly.

I do watch the boxing on the internet, but that's different. For football it's pretty much just fixtures and the occasional highlights video on youtube.

vickyaheer
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by vickyaheer »

There are variety of sources. I had one of articles link! Will update it soon here.

reviewcountry01
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by reviewcountry01 »

thanks for the information!

NeilSlots
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by NeilSlots »

I usually watch it at home with my parents. I buy beer and my father and I watch it. This is our family tradition.

Soogniny
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Soogniny »

This is exactly why I am fascinated by the sport of soccer. There is a whole world of football players out there that are just as gifted, tough and talented as the footballers that dominate the FIFA rankings. There are also plenty of coaches, managers and referees who have had their hands in the sport at an early age. But the reality is that no matter where you are, no matter what profession you have or have not had, it's a game of skill. That's why it is the most accessible and accessible sport in history. Even though it is not in the same league as chess and billiards, it still requires the same skill and effort to win.
http://www.letransfo.fr/machines-a-populaires/

Charles Willis
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Charles Willis »

Hey,

There are a number of football streaming websites out there. You can go for the paid ones, which are usually the legit ones (SuperSport, Sky Sports, etc).

Then there are the free streaming websites whose legitimacy could be a little contentious. eg. Stream2Watch, Hesgoal, ectc.

The choice is yours.

You heard this at https://professionalwritingbay.com/index.html