Admin

Suggestions and discussion of the next version of FootballNews.

Moderator: Forum Admins

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Admin

Post by Black_Panther »

God is an Englishman wrote:Geek games being played now. Put it in what amounts to a hidden forum. Locked and editing the other threads that show them where they're going wrong as well.
You would have to wonder whether it was worth the effort anymore wouldn't you Hawkesy?

Surely there is somewhere else that would appreciate your input?
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

Meteorites
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Meteorites »

Apparently "multiple accounts" is a bannable offence despite not being mentioned anywhere in forum rules. To bad they were as effecient in rectifying the problem on my original account when I reported it in 2009.

http://www.footballnews.com.au/forum/me ... ile&u=4470

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Black_Panther wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:Geek games being played now. Put it in what amounts to a hidden forum. Locked and editing the other threads that show them where they're going wrong as well.
You would have to wonder whether it was worth the effort anymore wouldn't you Hawkesy?

Surely there is somewhere else that would appreciate your input?
I'm here to help and educate, I wont give in on my class just because some IT geeks want to disrupt my lesson

Bodø Glímt
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Bodø Glímt »

He's been banned again :lol: