ETHNIC FOOTBALL CLUBS IN THE A-LEAGUE - AUSTRALIA SAYS NO!

Do you like talking to yourself? Do you like continually talking about the same topic? Do you watch football games from outside the perimeter fence to avoid paying entry fees? Do you like reliving past glories over and over and over and over? If so then this is the forum might be for you. You can grind your axes to your hearts content in this forum.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Forum Admins

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: ETHNIC FOOTBALL CLUBS IN THE A-LEAGUE - AUSTRALIA SAYS N

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

Appears those shirt pulling nations have been found out and their tactics by the true power of World Footbal practicing straight forward, precision Mercedes Football.
Why fancy dribble player after player and no shot at goal to just turn back and pass the ball with no effect.
And not just straight forward with precision passing and then Shoot Goal. Another World Cup.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

well I don't know you and I don't slag personaly on here but I wonder if you would know a gentleman if you tripped over one. look, only the coaches can stop the crap that has crept into the game these days and we are stuck with it now and that was all I said. my teachers/coaches when I was a kid playing in Manchester would have had me off the field instantly if I,or anyone else had tried that sort of stuff. it just didn't occur to us then. just think if refs were given carte blanche to red card anyone infringing in the box very early on the coaches would soon stop it quicksmart when they realised there was no advantage to be gained by letting their players continue to dive,shirtpull,wrestling in the box and worst of all the spitting. but then all opinions count on here. perhaps you approve of these sort of tactics. but be assured the anglos did not give that part of the game to the world comments anyone. :roll:[/quote]

Possibly you didn't, but then you live with your 1 World Cup win in 1966 while all these other shirt pulling, diving nations continue to win World Cups.[/quote]

not possibly we certainly didn't but im proud of our world cup win. you obviouely condone those practises so perhaps we should just rename the game WOGBALL then all would be happy. :roll:

SILENT P
Star Player
Star Player

Post by SILENT P »

THE ORAKLE wrote:well I don't know you and I don't slag personaly on here but I wonder if you would know a gentleman if you tripped over one. look, only the coaches can stop the crap that has crept into the game these days and we are stuck with it now and that was all I said. my teachers/coaches when I was a kid playing in Manchester would have had me off the field instantly if I,or anyone else had tried that sort of stuff. it just didn't occur to us then. just think if refs were given carte blanche to red card anyone infringing in the box very early on the coaches would soon stop it quicksmart when they realised there was no advantage to be gained by letting their players continue to dive,shirtpull,wrestling in the box and worst of all the spitting. but then all opinions count on here. perhaps you approve of these sort of tactics. but be assured the anglos did not give that part of the game to the world comments anyone. :roll:
Possibly you didn't, but then you live with your 1 World Cup win in 1966 while all these other shirt pulling, diving nations continue to win World Cups.[/quote]

not possibly we certainly didn't but im proud of our world cup win. you obviouely condone those practises so perhaps we should just rename the game WOGBALL then all would be happy. :roll:[/quote]

You are just so jealous that the so called WOGS have achieved a lot more in football than the anglos!!! I don't condone it but I am not blind like you to suggest that anglos don't do what you say!!
STAY ON YOUR FEET

Ga Pala
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ga Pala »

Watch the English team and see if players like Terry and Cahill don't scrag. This guys on drugs :lol:
" I used to go Missing a lot- Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss Germany." George Best

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Ga Pala wrote:Watch the English team and see if players like Terry and Cahill don't scrag. This guys on drugs :lol:
of cause English players do it now. they had to go with the flow didn't they seeing as the powers that be didn't jump on it when it crept into the game. does not matter now does it but it is still cheating however you want to look at it. its wrong,its UNMANLY and unsporting but you obviously like it that way and unfortunately you are not alone. the late johny warren tried to get the game cleaned up years ago so what bloody chance have I got. :(

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

scrag?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

COLOSSUS wrote:Since I'm not racist and my people actually civilised the rest of you, I usually find it much more productive to not respond to that post which makes me a bigger man than you will ever be. If you really however want to know the difference between people like me and you, just take a stroll through the many tourist destinations of Europe to understand, until then I will remain the greater gentlemen :wink:
I've been to many of those tourist destination, does that mean I'm as big a gentleman as you?

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

God is an Englishman wrote:
COLOSSUS wrote:Since I'm not racist and my people actually civilised the rest of you, I usually find it much more productive to not respond to that post which makes me a bigger man than you will ever be. If you really however want to know the difference between people like me and you, just take a stroll through the many tourist destinations of Europe to understand, until then I will remain the greater gentlemen :wink:
I've been to many of those tourist destination, does that mean I'm as big a gentleman as you?
Who would be taller?
It's all in the Delivery!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Brian the Postman wrote:
Who would be taller?
me

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

Part quote :

Just the statement " civilised you"

= racism

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

People do not need to have cars, Mac mansions , play football etc to be civilised.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

johndedes wrote:Shoot goal

People do not need to have cars, Mac mansions , play football etc to be civilised.
Neither they need to have one track minds, drink cheap coffee, demand something for nothing to make that category?
Ignore this signature

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

Put it this way.

The aborigines were civilised before the Union Jack came here.

redwin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by redwin »

Put it this way.

The aborigines were civilised before the Union Jack came here.

If you define civilised as sitting behind a computer being a keyboard warrior, then no they weren't.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

Wrong again

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

johndedes wrote:The aborigines were civilised before the Union Jack came here.
:lol:

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

What I post has realism.

I predicted a Trump win.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

any chance of getting back to the topic.???????????????????????????????????

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

FA and FFSA need to start listening to us ?

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

johndedes wrote:The aborigines were civilised before the Union Jack came here.
:lol:
Just checked, no blue text, so I guess JD's dictionary interpretation is a little different to GIAE's. :|
Ignore this signature

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Appears those shirt pulling nations have been found out and their tactics by the true power of World Footbal practicing straight forward, precision Mercedes Football.
Why fancy dribble player after player and no shot at goal to just turn back and pass the ball with no effect.
And not just straight forward with precision passing and then Shoot Goal. Another World Cup.
well said never thought of you as a kindred spirit jd. possession football ie aimlessly building op meaningless stats in your own half side to side up and down back to the keeper to make him play sweeper and not a goal in sight gombo style I just found it frustrating and when my grandson said Adelaide utd play like Manchester united now I still wonder if he thought that was progress,he was only 9 at the time. yes the game has changed but not all for the better im sorry to say. at least the main object of the game has not changed YET. you still have to SCORE GOALS to win games. someone needs to tell players that poncing around in the midfield is NOT entertaining as well as being NON PRODUCTIVE. ps please play for 90 minutes as well. pps I wonder who will be first to start screaming hoof ball fan. :roll:

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

THE ORAKLE wrote:

well said never thought of you as a kindred spirit jd. possession football ie aimlessly building op meaningless stats in your own half side to side up and down back to the keeper to make him play sweeper and not a goal in sight gombo style I just found it frustrating and when my grandson said Adelaide utd play like Manchester united now I still wonder if he thought that was progress,he was only 9 at the time. yes the game has changed but not all for the better im sorry to say. at least the main object of the game has not changed YET. you still have to SCORE GOALS to win games. someone needs to tell players that poncing around in the midfield is NOT entertaining as well as being NON PRODUCTIVE. ps please play for 90 minutes as well. pps I wonder who will be first to start screaming hoof ball fan. :roll:
Shoot goal

Bravo well written.
Litmus test was how Germany totally humiliated Brazil in the last World Cup with simple Mercedes direct football.

Peter_Griffin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peter_Griffin »

Please find below a tirade left by a Tinpot halfwit at Footballanarchy who still faps over the NSL.....

"There is a sense of bottle of shiraz entitlement you cocksucking cum gargler. We made the game in this country. If it weren't for the ethnics Australian football would be on par with St. Kitts & Nevis.

We lobbied the local government's to give us grounds when they were taken by other sports, we opened the stores that imported jerseys, boots, shinpads when there weren't any in the country. We provided the coaching expertise to develop young players for our club and ultimately the Socceroos. We imported top players from Europe who would go on and play for Australia. We built our own grounds. We crated the Viduka's and the Schwarzer's that got Australia to the World Cup in 2006. We built our clubs from the ground up and together built a solid competition at State and National level.

So, shiraz, yeah there is a sense of entitlement. We worked hard for something that was stolen from right under our nose. You stole our game and called it yours. The irony from playing soccer with two Iraqi's and a Macedonian at school whilst the rest played AFL and laughed at us. :facepalm:

You can't see the forest from the trees. I hope the A-league fails. I hope soccer in this country fails at all levels because Australia is not worthy of it.
Should make it illegal really. :think:

Now shiraz off you cockmunching pieces of cabernet."

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Peter_Griffin wrote:Please find below a tirade left by a Tinpot halfwit at Footballanarchy who still faps over the NSL.....

"There is a sense of bottle of shiraz entitlement you cocksucking cum gargler. We made the game in this country. If it weren't for the ethnics Australian football would be on par with St. Kitts & Nevis.

We lobbied the local government's to give us grounds when they were taken by other sports, we opened the stores that imported jerseys, boots, shinpads when there weren't any in the country. We provided the coaching expertise to develop young players for our club and ultimately the Socceroos. We imported top players from Europe who would go on and play for Australia. We built our own grounds. We crated the Viduka's and the Schwarzer's that got Australia to the World Cup in 2006. We built our clubs from the ground up and together built a solid competition at State and National level.

So, shiraz, yeah there is a sense of entitlement. We worked hard for something that was stolen from right under our nose. You stole our game and called it yours. The irony from playing soccer with two Iraqi's and a Macedonian at school whilst the rest played AFL and laughed at us. :facepalm:

You can't see the forest from the trees. I hope the A-league fails. I hope soccer in this country fails at all levels because Australia is not worthy of it.
Should make it illegal really. :think:

Now shiraz off you cockmunching pieces of cabernet."

Geez, someone got out of the wrong side of the bed today, didn't they. :lol:

You sound as bad as any anti-ethnic poster with your self-interested comments.

Football in Australia was originally called 'British Football' and was basically an amateur game, played by mainly ex-pats.

After WW2 people flooded into Australia from all over Europe and stated playing the game, which quickly became a semi-professional sport but the ex-pats held on tho the national & international control of the game.

The NSL became the national competition and achieved national prominence but never managed to win over the media, apart from SBS. but the ex-pats still controlled the game.

Then along came Lowy & co and they forced out the out of touch ex-pats and took control of the game.

Now we have the A League as our national competition and the game is finally starting to gain inroads in the media and has grown into a truly national competition and an international team respected as a Footballing nation for the first time in it's history.

We do have to thank the 'ethnics' for developing the game but they took it as far as they could and eventually failed to gain widespread community and media support.

The A League is now regarded as a 'truly Australian' competition and a respected rival of the the major footballing codes.

It is now time for all Football supporters to stop fighting over the past and to 'move forward' (as the Pollies love to say) together and make OUR sport the major code of Football for our children to inherit proudly.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Pay attention to Old ??

P-G didn't say that he's copied and pasted it.

Sawajiri Erika
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sawajiri Erika »

God is an Englishman wrote:Pay attention to Old ??
You missed a comma.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Sawajiri Erika wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:Pay attention to Old ??
You missed a comma.
too tired, sick kids.

kingswood
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by kingswood »

Footballanarchy forum is a hoot... :lol:

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

The biggest mistake was not allowing smh in from the start in Melbourne .