Are players socks TOO long his year?

Do you like talking to yourself? Do you like continually talking about the same topic? Do you watch football games from outside the perimeter fence to avoid paying entry fees? Do you like reliving past glories over and over and over and over? If so then this is the forum might be for you. You can grind your axes to your hearts content in this forum.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Forum Admins

OMG
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Are players socks TOO long his year?

Post by OMG »

From looking at the pictures taken over the weekend (which are all great as always) can someone please explain why so many players have their socks pulled up over their knees ? Is it a case of the socks being TOO long to turnover at the top, players now having shorter legs than in the past or what/why do they do this??

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Are players socks TOO long his year?

Post by Stitch This »

Finally someone has the good sense to make a meaningful post instead of the constant Waaaa, Waaaa, Waaaa we have been getting lately.
Time for some righteous indignation

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

I just assumed the players who do this are just used to wearing their sisters stockings.

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

Knee cap OH&S?
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

This practice hinders performance

George Worst
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by George Worst »

Stitch This wrote:Finally someone has the good sense to make a meaningful post instead of the constant Waaaa, Waaaa, Waaaa we have been getting lately.
Honestly thought this was a JD thread until I remembered I have blocked him and so have to elect to see the crap he posts:)
Red til Dead, AUFC all the way!!

No Avatar
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by No Avatar »

Skins to be replaced by a onesie.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Teeboy Kamara

Post by THE ORAKLE »

player to coach in the 70s. sorry coach i cant play 16s no more for you. coach why wassamatter wit you.player well my kid is 13 now and wants to play football and my wife says she wants him to play so i cant use his birth certificate any more. coach wassamarrer wit your kid no bloody respect,just hang on til after the state championships cos you know the vics are gunna cheat. anyway how big is your kid :?: is he big,hairy wit muscles on his eyelids like a you gumbah,you tell him i look after him an play him in the under 8s ok. :wink:
Last edited by THE ORAKLE on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

laugh all you want thats what my post was meant to do,but it did go on among so called ethnic clubs. i remember coaching 13 year olds and wishing pommy kids could look as big and rough as some of the ethnic sides they tried to play against. some of those kids were not 13 OK. :roll:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Big Mac wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:laugh all you want thats what my post was meant to do,but it did go on among so called ethnic clubs. i remember coaching 13 year olds and wishing pommy kids could look as big and rough as some of the ethnic sides they tried to play against. some of those kids were not 13 OK. :roll:
You are a peanut.
hey i wasnt trying to touch nerves but it did go on. :roll: