AC Milan Soccer School Clinics - October School Holidays

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

AC Milan Soccer School Clinics - October School Holidays

Post by MegaBonus »

See website for more info - http://www.acmilansoccerschool.com.au/

AC Milan talent spotting in SA

VAL MIGLIACCIO
The Advertiser
August 29, 201311:15PM

Eastern United coach Diego Pellegrini, left, AC Milan academy technical director Andrea Icardi and Rostrevor year 12 student Anthony Ture. Glamour club AC Milan has formed a strong affiliation with local club Eastern United and Rostrevor College. Source: News Limited

AC MILAN'S junior football academy is forging partnerships with Eastern United Saints and Rostrevor College.

AC Milan academy technical director Andrea Icardi says he will gauge whether SA's market is ripe to develop players for Europe when conducting a three-day junior camp hosted by Rostrevor College from October 6.

Icardi says the Rossoneri academy will also consider affiliating with Eastern United meaning the Saints will be a direct feeder club.

Icardi - a UEFA Pro Licence coach - has been based in Sydney since 2007.

''There are good players everywhere that are not recognised by Australian federation coaches sometimes,'' Icardi said.

''We are here to try and change the culture in terms of methodology, behaviour education, how to approach the games, how to eat properly and to have them adopt the European style of football.''

The academy which is affiliated to three clubs in Sydney, has seen about 20 of its players sign contracts throughout Europe.

Icardi who was at AC Milan as a junior before scoring on his senior debut for the Rossoneri in the derby against Inter Milan at San Siro believes Eastern United may be the perfect club to grow the culture of the glamour club in SA.

He was also extremely impressed with Rostrevor College's facilities.

''We want to improve our relationship with Rostrevor College and Eastern United,'' he said.

''Initially we want to see them two or three times a year and see if they are improving.

''And if players are very good we will invite them - free of charge - to our academy in Sydney.''

Rostrevor College principal Simon Dash says the school is delighted to host AC Milan given about 250 students play football.

''Soccer is big in this school it's one of our biggest co-curricular sports,'' Dash said.

''We've had a good history of success in the sport and just the opportunity to host AC Milan and their clinics at their campus we're absolutely thrilled about.''

Saints coach and technical director Diego Pellegrini said having the AC Milan academy affiliation would be the perfect match.

''We are organising the Saints to become one club that gives the best possible service to SA's young talented SA players,'' Pellegrini said.

''In my coaching experience here I can easily say there are talented players that don't get the opportunity to develop into professionals.

''AC Milan's academy can give this chance to our good young players.''
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: AC Milan Soccer School Clinics - October School Holidays

Post by Željko Jurin »

I hope the moderators are consistent now :lol:
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

they started this.... :lol: :roll:
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

give us a break
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by give us a break »

MegaBonus wrote:they started this.... :lol: :roll:
Let's see who tires first :)
Sir, I may not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to be a complete fool. - Voltaire

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Is that Mega in the middle ? You need a hair cut man ....
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

give us a break
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by give us a break »

You have to give it to the moderators - very consistent.
MegaBonus - you want to try again? :)
Sir, I may not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to be a complete fool. - Voltaire

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

he wishes he was as good looking as me....

tell you what...he had some eye opening stories about the level of professionalism required to make it to the top....

Jack8
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Jack8 »

I love soccer game or playing it in a real life with friends for fun but I do not want to join a club or academy for any term though which is not nearly fair and hardly get time for this kind of stuff in my life but since I have joined college.
so I get time just because of Collegessaywriters who always ready to being a helping hand of me to do some sort of assignments, essay or custom writing plus their work is really appreciated in my class though