Junior cup final tonight

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

SS Goal Keeper
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Junior cup final tonight

Post by SS Goal Keeper »

Junior cup finals tonight. I’ve just arrived at Valo Park to watch a mates lad play in the U12 cup final. To my surprise they are charging at the gate to get in!! To watch an U12 match. Just let me say that again, charging to watch an U12 match!! Money hungry FFSA is all I can think of. I hope the money at least goes into junior football . YEAH RIGHT

BeNatural
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Junior cup final tonight

Post by BeNatural »

SS Goal Keeper wrote:Junior cup finals tonight. I’ve just arrived at Valo Park to watch a mates lad play in the U12 cup final. To my surprise they are charging at the gate to get in!! To watch an U12 match. Just let me say that again, charging to watch an U12 match!! Money hungry FFSA is all I can think of. I hope the money at least goes into junior football . YEAH RIGHT
Hope you don’t go watch district basketball because every person has to pay to get into venue for every single match. Including a normal round match.

And here you only have to pay once a year and $5!

magnet
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by magnet »

The U16 final was a farce. The Adelaide City JPL team are current playing in a tournament in Malaysia.

BeNatural
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BeNatural »

magnet wrote:The U16 final was a farce. The Adelaide City JPL team are current playing in a tournament in Malaysia.
Not currently, didnt they leave on Cup final day.

Didnt there travel plans get changed late and had to travel a day earlier?

Shouldnt your commitment be for your affiliated competition first, and foremost?

You cant just change a whole event for one club.

Next time commit and respect your local competition.

Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Rookie »

SS Goal Keeper wrote:Junior cup finals tonight. I’ve just arrived at Valo Park to watch a mates lad play in the U12 cup final. To my surprise they are charging at the gate to get in!! To watch an U12 match. Just let me say that again, charging to watch an U12 match!! Money hungry FFSA is all I can think of. I hope the money at least goes into junior football . YEAH RIGHT
Some FUTSAL finals charge as well, normally a gold coin donation but found that strange unless of course they are donating the money to charity

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

BeNatural wrote:
magnet wrote:The U16 final was a farce. The Adelaide City JPL team are current playing in a tournament in Malaysia.
Not currently, didnt they leave on Cup final day.

Didnt there travel plans get changed late and had to travel a day earlier?

Shouldnt your commitment be for your affiliated competition first, and foremost?

You cant just change a whole event for one club.

Next time commit and respect your local competition.
Is it true they communicated with the FFSA and asked for the final to be played earlier

Chocco
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Chocco »

How would metro team feel they beat a b team that prob played the game before u15s
Surely no satisfaction.
Didn’t do any good for the kids in the AC team getting a flogging

nathanburns15
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by nathanburns15 »

Chocco wrote:
How would metro team feel they beat a b team that prob played the game before u15s
Surely no satisfaction.
Didn’t do any good for the kids in the AC team getting a flogging
Can only beat what is front of you.