Ingle Farm Launch New Website

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Ingle Farm Launch New Website

Post by Judge Judy »

New Ingle Farm Website wrote:Today we proudly launch our brand new website which we’ve been working very hard on over the past couple of months.

There are some big benefits for the amateur football community due to some excellently integrated upgrades and features that will allow for quick updates,
something that has been lacking across club websites in the amateur football scene for some time.

Read more >>
IFASC new website is now live and ready to go. Awaiting the fixtures to be released so the pages can be completed!

Have also jumped onto Twitter and have update their Facebook page, so live scores of our matches will be going up as they happen, tables will be updated as soon as the results come in.

Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc

Everything rolled out just in time for our preseason which begins on Tuesday January 17, Fairfax Rd INGLE FARM, 7:00pm sharp.
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Ingle Farm Launch New Website

Post by East Boy »

That's an amazing website, congrats to all involved.
Very clean, easy to read, easy to navigate.

Very professional

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Bring back v.1...

Only joshing....excellent work....
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

East Boy wrote:That's an amazing website, congrats to all involved.
Very clean, easy to read, easy to navigate.

Very professional
Cheers mate!
swannsong wrote:Bring back v.1...

Only joshing....excellent work....
:lol:
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

Yes well done Judge Judy you talented human being...

Excellent work :mrgreen:

Karmann Ghia
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Karmann Ghia »

Great work guys

sephiroth
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sephiroth »

get on to the SAASL website now kthxbai

yiddo
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by yiddo »

so your not as busy at work as you were telling me then

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Great work by Judge Judy and Robbo to get the site back up and running. Lots more info and updates to come but I think it looks great. With instant updates on scores, tables etc, it will be another big plus to the club. Thankfully, due to Judge Judy's knowledge of floppy disks, it came at very little cost.

Check out the site and let us know what you think.

Davinci Code
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Davinci Code »

Well done to Ingle Farm. For us followers of Div 1 who can't make every game, every week, it will be interesting to read reports and get scores.

I like the look of Fulhams also. By far these are two of the better sites in the state, let alone the Amateurs.

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

The more up to date we can keep the site, the more people from outside the club will look. That's the idea anyway.

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

Well done Ingle Farm very good site, now time for making the performances on the park just as good :wink:

Merry Xmas Jay & co
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Water Boy!
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Water Boy! »

Awesome Website!!!

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

Judge Judy wrote:Image
New Ingle Farm Website wrote:Today we proudly launch our brand new website which we’ve been working very hard on over the past couple of months.

There are some big benefits for the amateur football community due to some excellently integrated upgrades and features that will allow for quick updates,
something that has been lacking across club websites in the amateur football scene for some time.

Read more >>
IFASC new website is now live and ready to go. Awaiting the fixtures to be released so the pages can be completed!

Have also jumped onto Twitter and have update their Facebook page, so live scores of our matches will be going up as they happen, tables will be updated as soon as the results come in.

Everything rolled out just in time for our preseason which begins on Tuesday January 17, Fairfax Rd INGLE FARM, 7:00pm sharp.

Looks great but I would like to know how you came with the order for your Table..??

Pos Team Pld Pts
1 Ingle Farm 0 0
1 Parafield Gardens 0 0
1 Elizabeth Downs 0 0
1 Elizabeth Vale 0 0
1 Elizabeth Grove 0 0
1 Para Hills East 0 0
1 Fulham 0 0
1 Modbury Vista 0 0
1 Salisbury Inter 0 0
1 Pontian Eagles 0 0

Wouldnt you have put them in the order they finished last year..?? :wink:
Every Rat has his day !!

reservist
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by reservist »

Looks great but I would like to know how you came with the order for your Table..??

Pos Team Pld Pts
1 Ingle Farm 0 0
1 Parafield Gardens 0 0
1 Elizabeth Downs 0 0
1 Elizabeth Vale 0 0
1 Elizabeth Grove 0 0
1 Para Hills East 0 0
1 Fulham 0 0
1 Modbury Vista 0 0
1 Salisbury Inter 0 0
1 Pontian Eagles 0 0

Wouldnt you have put them in the order they finished last year..?? :wink:[/quote]

Would have thought it should be in alphabetical order just like the professional leagues.

BANYA
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BANYA »

reservist wrote:Looks great but I would like to know how you came with the order for your Table..??

Pos Team Pld Pts
1 Ingle Farm 0 0
1 Parafield Gardens 0 0
1 Elizabeth Downs 0 0
1 Elizabeth Vale 0 0
1 Elizabeth Grove 0 0
1 Para Hills East 0 0
1 Fulham 0 0
1 Modbury Vista 0 0
1 Salisbury Inter 0 0
1 Pontian Eagles 0 0

Would have thought it should be in alphabetical order just like the professional leagues.[/quote]

When the most that people have to whinge/pick at about is the make up of the 2012 ladder on the new site, it makes me think the lads at the Farm have done, and did, a good job. Well done, looks great, cant wait for 2012 to kick off...
WHY DO THEY CALL IT OVALTINE? I MEAN ITS ROUND, WHY DONT THEY CALL IT ROUNDTINE.

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

BANYA wrote:
reservist wrote:Looks great but I would like to know how you came with the order for your Table..??

Pos Team Pld Pts
1 Ingle Farm 0 0
1 Parafield Gardens 0 0
1 Elizabeth Downs 0 0
1 Elizabeth Vale 0 0
1 Elizabeth Grove 0 0
1 Para Hills East 0 0
1 Fulham 0 0
1 Modbury Vista 0 0
1 Salisbury Inter 0 0
1 Pontian Eagles 0 0

Would have thought it should be in alphabetical order just like the professional leagues.
When the most that people have to whinge/pick at about is the make up of the 2012 ladder on the new site, it makes me think the lads at the Farm have done, and did, a good job. Well done, looks great, cant wait for 2012 to kick off...[/quote]

Sorry Bunyip should I have made my :wink: bigger so you didnt miss it...??
Every Rat has his day !!

BANYA
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BANYA »

Rodent wrote:
BANYA wrote:

Pos Team Pld Pts
1 Ingle Farm 0 0
1 Parafield Gardens 0 0
1 Elizabeth Downs 0 0
1 Elizabeth Vale 0 0
1 Elizabeth Grove 0 0
1 Para Hills East 0 0
1 Fulham 0 0
1 Modbury Vista 0 0
1 Salisbury Inter 0 0
1 Pontian Eagles 0 0

When the most that people have to whinge/pick at about is the make up of the 2012 ladder on the new site, it makes me think the lads at the Farm have done, and did, a good job. Well done, looks great, cant wait for 2012 to kick off...

Sorry Bunyip should I have made my :wink: bigger so you didnt miss it...??[/quote]

Sorry Rat's grenache, I forgot how touchy you are when you or another window licking formite from the Gardens get's quoted??? Read what was posted. I was just simply saying that when all people can mention is the order of the Ladder, the success of the Website is pretty impressive and congratulations...
WHY DO THEY CALL IT OVALTINE? I MEAN ITS ROUND, WHY DONT THEY CALL IT ROUNDTINE.

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

Haha - well there is actually an easy answer to the original question, without any fighting about it you parafield and downs blokes lol.

The league table on the IFASC website is actually a program where all we have to do is enter the scores and the league table updates itself automatically. So all we have to do is enter 10 teams, enter the fixtures in at the start of a season, and during the year just update the scores.

Why this might be good for all of us in the league this season is the fact that we can do this from an iPhone - therefore if we can get all the scores in for A's B's and C's then we might be able to have available online all the scores and also the league tables perhaps no longer than 1/2 an hour after the game.. we will need some help obviously from those from other clubs - A representative from each club would only have to sms the scores thru to either me, JayWalking or Judge Judy and we will instantly update the website.

I'd say the order you are looking at on the website is simply the order that Judge_Judy entered the teams originally. So if anyone is higher than anybody else atm then that team probably popped into his head before the other.

I'm sure we can put up with it until the season starts Mr Rodent :wink:

Anybody that wants to get involved and help out with the sms scores proposal can PM me, JayWalking or JudgeJudy and we can set up this network - we are trying to work it so scores and leagues are easier to access for all.

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

ROBBO wrote:Haha - well there is actually an easy answer to the original question, without any fighting about it you parafield and downs blokes lol.

The league table on the IFASC website is actually a program where all we have to do is enter the scores and the league table updates itself automatically. So all we have to do is enter 10 teams, enter the fixtures in at the start of a season, and during the year just update the scores.

Why this might be good for all of us in the league this season is the fact that we can do this from an iPhone - therefore if we can get all the scores in for A's B's and C's then we might be able to have available online all the scores and also the league tables perhaps no longer than 1/2 an hour after the game.. we will need some help obviously from those from other clubs - A representative from each club would only have to sms the scores thru to either me, JayWalking or Judge Judy and we will instantly update the website.

I'd say the order you are looking at on the website is simply the order that Judge_Judy entered the teams originally. So if anyone is higher than anybody else atm then that team probably popped into his head before the other.

I'm sure we can put up with it until the season starts Mr Rodent :wink:

Anybody that wants to get involved and help out with the sms scores proposal can PM me, JayWalking or JudgeJudy and we can set up this network - we are trying to work it so scores and leagues are easier to access for all.
LOL Robbo the order didnt bother me just was curious as to how it came about and im sure Lefty or myself will let you know the Gardens scores as they happen .....this will save a lot of calling and txt messages at 5pm on a sunday
Every Rat has his day !!

keegan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keegan »

Sorry Rat's grenache, I forgot how touchy you are when you or another window licking formite from the Gardens get's quoted??? Read what was posted. I was just simply saying that when all people can mention is the order of the Ladder, the success of the Website is pretty impressive and congratulations...[/quote]

window licking? i thought it would be trophy kissing :D