Immanuel college old scholar sc

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

leo64
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Immanuel college old scholar sc

Post by leo64 »

Will be a cracker year. So if you want to enjoy yourself and better yourself as a player come and join us. Look forward to hearing from you all.

totti
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Immanuel college old scholar sc

Post by totti »

you need changerooms

leo64
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by leo64 »

we have got change rooms and lights and a very good ground. just the start of things to come.

leo64
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by leo64 »

Also have all new equipment, balls , poles etc etc, better than than the last super league club i was at.

Caretaker Coach
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Caretaker Coach »

So are you guys playing with FFSA Collegiate League or the SAASL in 2012 ? If yes to the SAASL, Sat or Sun ?

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Obviously the SAASL or why the shiraz would they post in this section........

MA Hawker
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by MA Hawker »

Franco UnAmerican wrote:Obviously the SAASL or why the shiraz would they post in this section........
Easy re Franco the tanko.........he hasnt got your expierience with 5000+ posts..

POLONIAROCS
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by POLONIAROCS »

they are playing in the Collegiate league. Div 2 at the moment unless they want to move to SAASL.

You can only laugh at some of Mr Leos posts.

leo64
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by leo64 »

Is there a problem to post on here if your not Amateur league your playing in franco. Is the collegiate league not amateurs.
I do come from super league background last 13 years and am learning about the amateur league.
Immanuel need a hand to get back to div 1 and we are going to give it a shot.
They have been so accomadating with training grounds equipment that super league clubs in the past havent been. I post as i see it. If your forum is to precious for other amateur teams to post on here then fine keep it to yourself.
I didnt see where it said francos forum .

Caretaker Coach
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Caretaker Coach »

I was only asking the question as I wasnt sure ? There may be others out there who are the same, and I do not have a problem with you posting on here, and when/if you decide to join the SAASL I am sure you will be welcomed.
Your current league has improved a lot over recent years, and I have some friends who played at Immanuel this year, they said they enjoyed it, enjoyed the amateur league more.
Always good when a new team joins the SAASL, get to play against some new opposition.

I asked the question to try and determine whether you would be starting in Sat div 4, or Sunday div 5/6 with the SAASL ?
Good luck in achieving your goals for 2012.

leo64
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by leo64 »

No problem always welcome, not having a go at you at all.just one post on here saying why are we posting on here at all.
I think more the better. Enjoy posting with you.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

:lol: :lol:

Jack Mehorf
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jack Mehorf »

Franco UnAmerican wrote::lol: :lol:
:lol: It's OK mate....It's OK!!!!

Jack Mehorf
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jack Mehorf »

leo64 wrote:Is there a problem to post on here if your not Amateur league your playing in franco. Is the collegiate league not amateurs.
I do come from super league background last 13 years and am learning about the amateur league.
Immanuel need a hand to get back to div 1 and we are going to give it a shot.
They have been so accomadating with training grounds equipment that super league clubs in the past havent been. I post as i see it. If your forum is to precious for other amateur teams to post on here then fine keep it to yourself.
I didnt see where it said francos forum .
Good luck with your venture, but you can't be serious in saying that they have better facilities,equipment etc than a Super League club :?: What club was that...i'd be very surprised.

leo64
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by leo64 »

I wasn't saying that at all. Just saying everything is new and well equipped for upcoming season. The club is moving in the right direction as many others are. As for some clubs still using old balls and equip. Nothing wrong with that I'm just surprised how well equipped these amateur clubs are.

Jack Mehorf
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jack Mehorf »

leo64 wrote:I wasn't saying that at all. Just saying everything is new and well equipped for upcoming season. The club is moving in the right direction as many others are. As for some clubs still using old balls and equip. Nothing wrong with that I'm just surprised how well equipped these amateur clubs are.
No real surprise, it's all relevant to the amount of cash you have. $500.00 a year spent on new equipment would be part and parcel for all most all clubs.

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

leo64 wrote:I wasn't saying that at all. Just saying everything is new and well equipped for upcoming season. The club is moving in the right direction as many others are. As for some clubs still using old balls and equip. Nothing wrong with that I'm just surprised how well equipped these amateur clubs are.
Well how un-equipped did you expect the higher league amateur league teams to be????

As Jack mentioned most clubs would invest yearly to upgrade their equipment

leo64
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by leo64 »

Still learning about the league but it's really good. It's just a perception out there that amateurs can't be that good. See how we go this year. So far looks very competitive on and off the field.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

leo64 wrote:Still learning about the league but it's really good. It's just a perception out there that amateurs can't be that good. See how we go this year. So far looks very competitive on and off the field.

:lol: Your running in the wrong circles......Most SAASL clubs in the first 3 divs of both days are extremely well organised, Maybe it is different in the Federations so called amateur league.... :D

leo64
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by leo64 »

I wouldnt say its ants pants would you,or are you easily pleased by the looks.
:roll:

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

For what the clubs pay to the SAASL and the monies that are raised I would say it's excellent :wink:...

leo64
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by leo64 »

Agreed the fees are very cheap compared to super league clubs