This shows English football managers

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

OldRedback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: This shows English football managers

Post by OldRedback »

Chade wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Chade wrote:Says the man who had trouble with the meaning of the word "ultimate" in relation to success in competitions.
so the ultimate marker of success is winning a world cup. That means alex ferguson is cabernet because he's never won one.

hasn't capello won one and he's cabernet.
Which national team did Ferguson manage?
Fergie managed Scotland in 86 - incidentally managed to leave out both Hansen and Sounness - possibly why they didnt win :wink: :lol: ?

Chade
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chade »

OldRedback wrote:
Chade wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:so the ultimate marker of success is winning a world cup. That means alex ferguson is cabernet because he's never won one.

hasn't capello won one and he's cabernet.
Which national team did Ferguson manage?
Fergie managed Scotland in 86 - incidentally managed to leave out both Hansen and Sounness - possibly why they didnt win :wink: :lol: ?
Scotland, that perennial favourite to win the World Cup/Euros, eh?

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Winning the World Cup is the ultimate football achievement while at club level the UEFA Champions League is now seen as the ultimate success. You cannot compare club management with national team mangement totally different. However I believe England should pick the best man or the job regardless of nationality.

Ga Pala
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ga Pala »

Got to love the English they can dish it out but can't cop it sweet when faced with the truth . Ur team has won sweet Fa for nearly 50 years . Case closed . God was an Englishman ur petty replies remind of a primary school kid. Cop it sweet and stfu
" I used to go Missing a lot- Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss Germany." George Best

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Ga Pala wrote:Got to love the English they can dish it out but can't cop it sweet when faced with the truth . Ur team has won sweet Fa for nearly 50 years . Case closed . God was an Englishman ur petty replies remind of a primary school kid. Cop it sweet and stfu

I have never denied that, i can't but the comment was about individual managers. I wouldn't call someone who gets a team to world cup semi's and loses on penalties to the winners as a dud. 4 years before the same manager lost to a handballed goal to the eventual winners. Hardly a dud AGAIN!!

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

can Capello take ur lousy over-rated mob to the final this year?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

marado wrote:can Capello take ur lousy over-rated mob to the final this year?
NO! Should even take us to the competition.

BlackBrian_7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by BlackBrian_7 »

Sure Conihr wrote:When I wrote it I thought amirite? but just CBF looking it up! Ennyhoo, Stop bringing facts into a crappy argument! :lol:

Keep giving Hawkesy cabernet tho, it's good for the soul.
How can you do that more than God has?

He traps a ball further than most can kick one and he looks like the guy chained under the floor in the Goonies.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

BlackBrian_7 wrote:
Sure Conihr wrote:When I wrote it I thought amirite? but just CBF looking it up! Ennyhoo, Stop bringing facts into a crappy argument! :lol:

He traps a ball further than most can kick one and he looks like the guy chained under the floor in the Goonies.

luckily though when I trap and it goes that far the back of the net stops if going too far.

Also, I happen to be very good looking. Just show any females you know and they'll tell you. If they don't, they're lesbians.

BlackBrian_7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by BlackBrian_7 »

BlackBrian_7 wrote:

luckily though when I trap and it goes that far the back of the net stops if going too far.

Also, I happen to be very good looking. Just show any females you know and they'll tell you. If they don't, they're lesbians.
That sounds so Chuck Norris! :lol:

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

HEY G.I.A.E!!.....IF GOD REALLY IS AN ENGLISHMAN ( WHICH EVERYONE KNOWS IS`NT TRUE BESIDES THE ENGLISHMAN HIMSELF) WHY IS IT THAT IN ONE WORLD CUP GAME GOD SCORED AN OWN GOAL WITH HIS HAND AND THEN MANAGED TO OUT RUN AND OUT DRIBBLE APPARENTLY ANOTHER 11 ENGLISH GODS TO SCORE HIS SECOND?

G.I.A.E.....I THINK YOUR AN IMPOSTER!!!...EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THE REAL GOD IS :wink: :oops: :roll: :shock: :lol: :clown:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

wiseoldman wrote:HEY G.I.A.E!!.....IF GOD REALLY IS AN ENGLISHMAN ( WHICH EVERYONE KNOWS IS`NT TRUE BESIDES THE ENGLISHMAN HIMSELF) WHY IS IT THAT IN ONE WORLD CUP GAME GOD SCORED AN OWN GOAL WITH HIS HAND AND THEN MANAGED TO OUT RUN AND OUT DRIBBLE APPARENTLY ANOTHER 11 ENGLISH GODS TO SCORE HIS SECOND?

G.I.A.E.....I THINK YOUR AN IMPOSTER!!!...EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THE REAL GOD IS :wink: :oops: :roll: :shock: :lol: :clown:

He's like when you get a home ref and he gives more to the opposition because he doesn't want to be called biased.

As for god scoring that goal, the first was scored by the 3rd best player to play the game and the other was a terry fenwick own goal so I'm confused what you mean.

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

again you must be getting confused with another sport?
dont you remember the hand of god goal?......the rest of the world still remembers!!..........................and the second goal,.........................the greatest individual goal ever scored( although it was only against england) when god rounded 11 dumb-founded englishman to put the ball in the back of the net!!!!!!!!....you pooor sod.....you must still be in denial........go take your medication, have a snooze and hopefully it will all go away... hope you feel better :wink: :oops: :clown:

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

wiseoldman wrote:HEY G.I.A.E!!.....IF GOD REALLY IS AN ENGLISHMAN ( WHICH EVERYONE KNOWS IS`NT TRUE BESIDES THE ENGLISHMAN HIMSELF) WHY IS IT THAT IN ONE WORLD CUP GAME GOD SCORED AN OWN GOAL WITH HIS HAND AND THEN MANAGED TO OUT RUN AND OUT DRIBBLE APPARENTLY ANOTHER 11 ENGLISH GODS TO SCORE HIS SECOND?

Yes, I do. Andy Ritchie. :mrgreen:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

wiseoldman wrote:again you must be getting confused with another sport?
dont you remember the hand of god goal?......the rest of the world still remembers!!..........................and the second goal,.........................the greatest individual goal ever scored( although it was only against england) when god rounded 11 dumb-founded englishman to put the ball in the back of the net!!!!!!!!....you pooor sod.....you must still be in denial........go take your medication, have a snooze and hopefully it will all go away... hope you feel better :wink: :oops: :clown:

the second goal was an own goal, go and watch it again.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

I never said it was a success over the whole period but mentioned the specific managers. You should take longer over reading if you don't understand what's being said.[/quote]

Says the man who had trouble with the meaning of the word "ultimate" in relation to success in competitions.[/quote]
so the ultimate marker of success is winning a world cup. That means alex ferguson is cabernet because he's never won one.

hasn't capello won one and he's cabernet.[/quote]

I pick Fabio Capello as a topic.

First question - Has Fabio Capello won a world cup.

GIAE Answer: Yes

My answer: No

I beat you at that topic. No go back to bed.

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

:lol: gold.
And that wasn't any borrowed bollocks! :lol:

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

HEY!............................................. ENGLISHMAN WHO WISHES HE`S GOD, GO INCREASE YOUR MEDICATION YOU SICK LITTLE SOD, SOUNDS LIKE YOUR STILL IN DENIAL!!!.....REMEMBER THE WHOLE WORLD CANT BE WRONG!!!!...BUT IF YOU TELL YOURSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN PERHAPS YOU MIGHT FEEL BETTER.... BUT LIKE I SAID ONLY IF YOU INCREASE YOUR TABLETS ANY KEEP WATCHING REPLAYS OF MILWALL FROM THE 70`S.....

WISHING YOU FEEL BETTER SOON,....! NOW GO TO BED.....MUM WILL TUCK YOU IN SOON
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clown:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:I pick Fabio Capello as a topic.

First question - Has Fabio Capello won a world cup.

GIAE Answer: Yes

My answer: No

I beat you at that topic. No go back to bed.

why are you making up conversations? when have i said that capello has won a world cup?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

wiseoldman wrote:HEY!............................................. ENGLISHMAN WHO WISHES HE`S GOD, GO INCREASE YOUR MEDICATION YOU SICK LITTLE SOD, SOUNDS LIKE YOUR STILL IN DENIAL!!!.....REMEMBER THE WHOLE WORLD CANT BE WRONG!!!!...BUT IF YOU TELL YOURSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN PERHAPS YOU MIGHT FEEL BETTER.... BUT LIKE I SAID ONLY IF YOU INCREASE YOUR TABLETS ANY KEEP WATCHING REPLAYS OF MILWALL FROM THE 70`S.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clown:

I don't wish I was God, I just know he lives in England.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

wiseoldman wrote:HEY!............................................. ENGLISHMAN WHO WISHES HE`S GOD, GO INCREASE YOUR MEDICATION YOU SICK LITTLE SOD, SOUNDS LIKE YOUR STILL IN DENIAL!!!.....REMEMBER THE WHOLE WORLD CANT BE WRONG!!!!...BUT IF YOU TELL YOURSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN PERHAPS YOU MIGHT FEEL BETTER.... BUT LIKE I SAID ONLY IF YOU INCREASE YOUR TABLETS ANY KEEP WATCHING REPLAYS OF MILWALL FROM THE 70`S.....

If that were the case, surely he'd move anyway. I mean, England? :shock: :lol:
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Bomber wrote:

If that were the case, surely he'd move anyway. I mean, England? :shock: :lol:
he's god, he could have chosen anywhere. He's made his decision and you should respect it.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Which part? What's his "preferred" address?
Ignore this signature

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

NEWS-FLASH....................................GOD HAS BEEN SEEN IN MILWALL!!!!!

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

UPDATED NEWS-FLASH.......GOD WAS ACTUALLY SEEN TRYING TO GET THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK OUT OF MILWALL AND BACK TO THE REAL WORLD, HE IS YET TO DECIDE WHERE TO MAKE HIS NEW HOME IN ARGENTINA...ITALY.....BRAZIL....SPAIN....GERMANY...AUSTRALIA....IRAQ..........ANY WHERE BUT......................................... ENGLAND

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

wiseoldman wrote:NEWS-FLASH....................................GOD HAS BEEN SEEN IN MILWALL!!!!!

he wouldn't be seen in that cabernet hole

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

wiseoldman wrote:ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

maybe he's there for the meet with the ice cream firm

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS AN IMPOSTOR CAN THE ENGLISHMAN PLEASE STOP CALLING HIMSELF GOD AND COME UP WITH A NEW FIRST NAME LIKE POLLY WAFFLE, TIM TAM, OR FAIRY FLOSS..... IF YOU KEEP INSULTING GOD HE WILL CONTINUE TO PUNISH MILWALL AND THE WHOLE OF GREAT BRITAN.....PLEASE ENGLISHMAN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...WE ALL WANT THE YEARS OF MISERY TO END....END THIS CURSE AND TAKE A HIT FOR THE TEAM AND YOUR NATION.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

wiseoldman wrote:NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS AN IMPOSTOR CAN THE ENGLISHMAN PLEASE STOP CALLING HIMSELF GOD AND COME UP WITH A NEW FIRST NAME LIKE POLLY WAFFLE, TIM TAM, OR FAIRY FLOSS..... IF YOU KEEP INSULTING GOD HE WILL CONTINUE TO PUNISH MILWALL AND THE WHOLE OF GREAT BRITAN.....PLEASE ENGLISHMAN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...WE ALL WANT THE YEARS OF MISERY TO END....END THIS CURSE AND TAKE A HIT FOR THE TEAM AND YOUR NATION.

How am I an imposter? I've never called myself god, I just know he lives in England.