2012 fixtures

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

PhilDunphy
Star Player
Star Player

2012 fixtures

Post by PhilDunphy »

when are they released?

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: 2012 fixtures

Post by Željko Jurin »

When the FFSA releases them ....
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

One week after the season starts............... :P

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

all clubs have them they just need to be finalised.

Ginger Pele
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ginger Pele »

We have received the final fixtures today

muts
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by muts »

Ginger Pele wrote:We have received the final fixtures today
Did they mention in dispatches when they expect to have the fixtures uploaded for Joe Parent to access?
Athletic Supporter

Sacred Noodle
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Sacred Noodle »

The fixtures can be found via http://www.myfootballclub.com.au

Type your club name into the search box select the team you want and the fixtures are all there (apart from the Cup fixtures)

Edit:

First click on competitions then type the club into the search box on that page then is easy from there :)

Green_Manalishi
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Green_Manalishi »

muts wrote:
Did they mention in dispatches when they expect to have the fixtures uploaded for Joe Parent to access?
Clubs responsibility to let parents know. They can always check with their team manager.
Occasionally available in blue

muts
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by muts »

Green_Manalishi wrote:
muts wrote:
Clubs responsibility to let parents know. They can always check with their team manager.
they're up now!
Athletic Supporter

muts
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by muts »

Hopefully the junior calendar will explain the 9 weekends of cups, holidays, STIC or whatever, that see the season end on 14 October.

We will see lots of fresh faces in the junior ranks in the last 2 months!
Athletic Supporter

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Sacred Noodle wrote:The fixtures can be found via http://www.myfootballclub.com.au

Type your club name into the search box select the team you want and the fixtures are all there (apart from the Cup fixtures)

Edit:

First click on competitions then type the club into the search box on that page then is easy from there :)
Just be careful as I think they may still be the draft.

Our ground wasn't going to be ready for the first round so we swapped home fixtures, they still have
us at home on that site.

muts
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by muts »

Franco# wrote:
Sacred Noodle wrote:The fixtures can be found via http://www.myfootballclub.com.au

Edit:

Just be careful as I think they may still be the draft.

Our ground wasn't going to be ready for the first round so we swapped home fixtures, they still have
us at home on that site.
you might want to look here:

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page ... -0&a=COMPS
Athletic Supporter

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

muts wrote: you might want to look here:

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page ... -0&a=COMPS
That is wrong as well in the JSL Under12 Red.

The one Damian sent me has the correct fixture.

Big Mac
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Big Mac »

muts wrote:Hopefully the junior calendar will explain the 9 weekends of cups, holidays, STIC or whatever, that see the season end on 14 October.

We will see lots of fresh faces in the junior ranks in the last 2 months!
Usually you will find those rds. listed as Oct. fixtures are played at various stages throughout the season (mid-week, cup rds. etc).
Pretty certain the season wont end Oct.14th.
Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.
Bobby Charlton

grumbly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by grumbly »

Anyone know who SA Central are? (U17C's)

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

I assume the same as Central United last year, who pulled out before the season started ......

on-side
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by on-side »

A bit confused with the fixture for the 17Cs - it has White City, Comets and Enfield in this group, but from last year it looks like White City and Comets would be As and Enfield would be Bs? I could be wrong? There also seems to be teams listed twice across divisions (A, B, C).

Also Toros are in 17Bs but I thought the rule was if you didnt field a U16s the previous year your 17s had to be Cs in the current year? Is this correct?

flaggy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by flaggy »

on-side wrote:A bit confused with the fixture for the 17Cs - it has White City, Comets and Enfield in this group, but from last year it looks like White City and Comets would be As and Enfield would be Bs? I could be wrong? There also seems to be teams listed twice across divisions (A, B, C).

Also Toros are in 17Bs but I thought the rule was if you didnt field a U16s the previous year your 17s had to be Cs in the current year? Is this correct?
There is no JSL in U17 or U16 so those clubs, as well as Campbelltown, have a second side in the U17C comp. Central United played in U16B last year. As for Toros, there is no point in having odd numbered teams in two divisions.

on-side
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by on-side »

So that also applies to Adelaide Olympic who appear to have a team in the 17Bs but they had no 16 last year as far as I am aware??

And is that also the case with Sturt Lions who also have been listed in the 17Bs but they (I think) don't have a senior mens team in FFSA (I could be wrong about that).

It just seems to be very random to me and why did Toros get to be Bs when other teams without a 16 last year are in the Cs.

I am not singling out one club but it seems like a decision has been made for one club but not for others? - unless it was based on their performance last year as 17s, and if that's the case fine - but let people know that is what has been done. Otherwise it looks like one rule for one and a different rule for another.

spooky1972
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by spooky1972 »

[quote="on-side"]So that also applies to Adelaide Olympic who appear to have a team in the 17Bs but they had no 16 last year as far as I am aware??

And is that also the case with Sturt Lions who also have been listed in the 17Bs but they (I think) don't have a senior mens team in FFSA (I could be wrong about that).

It just seems to be very random to me and why did Toros get to be Bs when other teams without a 16 last year are in the Cs.

I am not singling out one club but it seems like a decision has been made for one club but not for others? - unless it was based on their performance last year as 17s, and if that's the case fine - but let people know that is what has been done. Otherwise it looks like one rule for one and a different rule for another.

I think you find it similar to the U15s, a position became available and the third placed 2011 U14B team was lifted into the As. The FFSA did not alert anyone in that situation so why this one?

Let's not forget this team (U15 2011) were cup champions and finished just out of the top two, also the 17s last year who also finished 2nd or 3rd were basically all 16s, therefore the FFSA may consider this team to strong in a C comp. Or like most things, just unexplainable

However personally, whenever there are situations like this, the best decision would be a mini tournament with the winner getting the spot, without argument.

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

on-side wrote: And is that also the case with Sturt Lions who also have been listed in the 17Bs but they (I think) don't have a senior mens team in FFSA (I could be wrong about that).
I think you better do some extra research ........

on-side
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by on-side »

So obviously they (Sturt Lions) do have a senior mens side

Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Rookie »

Can anyone point me in the direction of the Under 8 home & away fixtures for season 2012?

Big Mac
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Big Mac »

Rookie wrote:Can anyone point me in the direction of the Under 8 home & away fixtures for season 2012?
Yes, your Club.
Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.
Bobby Charlton

Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Rookie »

Big Mac wrote:
Rookie wrote:Can anyone point me in the direction of the Under 8 home & away fixtures for season 2012?
Yes, your Club.

not on a website anywhere