Cup Round 1

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Cup Round 1

Post by AL K HOLIC »

Veggos wrote:beskid wrote:
U14
Ad City Jsl v Croydon Jpl 0-7
West Adel Jpl v Ad City Jpl 0-1

West Adel Jpl v Ad City Jpl 0-1 <-- looks like the guy at the pub has some fresh grapes on the aftermath of this game.

It's only a game and it's no Hindmarsh for those boys this year.
Allegedly the loss was not appreciated and someone won't be getting up early on Sunday, after only 4 rounds, what is this the EPL?

Stonthialo
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Stonthialo »

Veggos wrote:
beskid wrote:
U14

West Adel Jpl v Ad City Jpl 0-1 <-- looks like the guy at the pub has some fresh grapes on the aftermath of this game.

Allegedly the loss was not appreciated and someone won't be getting up early on Sunday, after only 4 rounds, what is this the EPL?

:shock: :shock: Very sad for the boys if true.........Didn't this guy lead them to back to back last year?
Σκατά στα μουτρα σου

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

Veggos wrote:Veggos wrote:
beskid wrote:
U14

:shock: :shock: Very sad for the boys if true.........Didn't this guy lead them to back to back last year?

No only appointed this year

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

can someone actually explain what actually happened??

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

rossonero wrote:can someone actually explain what actually happened??
I only have what allegedly happened from an inside person, not a third party, but a person in the squad. I'm sure there is many spins on what happened.
Last edited by AL K HOLIC on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hibs seven
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Hibs seven »

AL K HOLIC wrote:
beskid wrote:
U14

Sad, if true, I thought the main focus for our youth was developement and coaching and not about results. Sad for the boys and the individual involved wonder if there is more to it.

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

can someone tell the story of what happened after the game, dont have a clue of whats going on...im sure there was people winging about the result....

a voice
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by a voice »

Does anyone know if there is a full list of results for all the cup round games? I dont seem to be able to find one on either the FFSA site or Sporting Pulse/results site...or do we just wait until the next cup draw to see who is remaining...?

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

rossonero wrote:can someone tell the story of what happened after the game, dont have a clue of whats going on...im sure there was people winging about the result....
I'm sure the club will say one thing and people within the team another. I have been told two reasons and it was not from misconduct or anything bad as such.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

a voice wrote:Does anyone know if there is a full list of results for all the cup round games? I dont seem to be able to find one on either the FFSA site or Sporting Pulse/results site...or do we just wait until the next cup draw to see who is remaining...?
Wishful thinking. The FFSA site is the last place to look for up to date info. I've been trying to find out the scores and have found FootballNews to be the only one with anything useful. I'm sure the FFSA will point to the clubs as being the cause.

soggy sanga
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by soggy sanga »

Under 17s - NAB 0 Cumberland 8 or 9

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

still no one mentioning what happened after the game between westies and adelaide city.....

PhilDunphy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by PhilDunphy »

when do FFSA release the cup results?

Armageddon
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Armageddon »

That's what I have been saying for ages ! Unfortunately it is all about winning for many ! Bugger developemnt, for some clubs this is way bigger than EPL or champions league! If the FFSA were really serious, then they would change it, but they don't & they won't.
Feel sorry for the coach if that's why he got the elbow, but that is so typical lately. You have to win,win win! 8)

Killa Pass
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Killa Pass »

Hibs seven wrote:
AL K HOLIC wrote:
beskid wrote:
U14

Sad, if true, I thought the main focus for our youth was developement and coaching and not about results. Sad for the boys and the individual involved wonder if there is more to it.
So what happened??
Is the coach gone?

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

my souces say that nothing really happened, some players were yelling but thats about it....coach wasnt involved....unless something else happened while the players werent there.....

IceCoolAnge
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by IceCoolAnge »

rossonero wrote:my souces say that nothing really happened, some players were yelling but thats about it....coach wasnt involved....unless something else happened while the players werent there.....
Must be pretty bad sources.....nothing to do with the players......players took it well just disappointed.........keep digging mate

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

players said that nothing happened, unless something happened while the players werent there.... aaahhhh who knows i wasnt there and i heard 3 different stories which arent even similar....if anyone actually knows what happened share the story

magic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by magic »

grumbly wrote:He's getting known for it unfortunately.

Anyhoo
U17's
Salisbury 2- Olympic 3
Went to extra time, was a great game to watch. Made Olympic work hard for that win.
Lets wait and see how the Playford coach or commitee reacts to another embarising incident from this goalkeeper.

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

i have dug and just heard the real story, its very sad and ive seen something like this a few times already at a few clubs and we are only at the beginning of the season....some people need to open their eyes and understand that the priority is the kids enjoyment, learning and hopefully develop....

as for the comments going around about the playford goal keeper are very unfair, he may have some issues with keeping his cool and he should probably get some professional help, but we are not aware of what hes going through at home, school, family or if hes suffering from some mental issues.... people should try to help.....

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

rossonero wrote:i have dug and just heard the real story, its very sad and ive seen something like this a few times already at a few clubs and we are only at the beginning of the season....some people need to open their eyes and understand that the priority is the kids enjoyment, learning and hopefully develop....

as for the comments going around about the playford goal keeper are very unfair, he may have some issues with keeping his cool and he should probably get some professional help, but we are not aware of what hes going through at home, school, family or if hes suffering from some mental issues.... people should try to help.....

So what is the real story?

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

a commitee member going off at the coach infront of parents and opposition and coach resigning....

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

rossonero wrote:a commitee member going off at the coach infront of parents and opposition and coach resigning....

That's not story I heard from within, maybe the going off part may be true but I did not hear about any resignations. Does this committee member have a son with splinters in his bottom......

spooky1972
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by spooky1972 »

I guess here is the best chance to get results;

U14s?
Enfield City v Seaford
Plympton JSL v Adelaide Cobras
Western Strikers v Fulham United JSL
White City v Raiders
MetroStars v Campbelltown City JSL
West Adelaide JSL v Noarlunga United
Playford v Modbury JSL
Cove v W.T. Birkalla

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

some may say he resigned some may say he got sacked...the only people that know the truth is them....
theres more to it then that but you are on the right track...the truth is always somewhere in the middle....

misterb
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by misterb »

Any scores from the U17 cup round would be appreciated. :roll:

a voice
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by a voice »

Again I seek out Cup results.
We just received the newsletter email that everyone probably gets, from the FFSA, "because we are valued supporters..." the edition is dated Tuesday 24th April 2012...today. It contains all the round 5 results for the mens league...cup results for the weekend -YAH!...hang on, thats the results for the womens league, info on the Coca-cola cup prelim round...blaa blaa blaa.
Im sorry, didnt the juniors all play their cup rounds on sunday, yes they did, because I was there! How hard would it be to allow a space for the results to be printed, maybe I missed it, maybe there is another link...what a shame. At least they got a new sponsor of junior soccer, maybe they will put the results on the web site tomorrow....oh whoops, thats a public holiday, its such a tough life, gee I hope they dont want to disappoint their "valued supporters!"

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

a voice wrote:Again I seek out Cup results.
We just received the newsletter email that everyone probably gets, from the FFSA, "because we are valued supporters..." the edition is dated Tuesday 24th April 2012...today. It contains all the round 5 results for the mens league...cup results for the weekend -YAH!...hang on, thats the results for the womens league, info on the Coca-cola cup prelim round...blaa blaa blaa.
Im sorry, didnt the juniors all play their cup rounds on sunday, yes they did, because I was there! How hard would it be to allow a space for the results to be printed, maybe I missed it, maybe there is another link...what a shame. At least they got a new sponsor of junior soccer, maybe they will put the results on the web site tomorrow....oh whoops, thats a public holiday, its such a tough life, gee I hope they dont want to disappoint their "valued supporters!"
What your experiencing is a game that does not have functional, professional administrator. You would think that if the FFSA runs the game in this state they should have a system that ensures quick dissemination of information. It's good that we're seeing more news on womens football, I can only assume that there is someone that is really pushing the womens game hard.

Armageddon
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Armageddon »

:roll:
Last edited by Armageddon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

bystander
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by bystander »

Junior Cup Results now on FFSA under "Junior Latest News" :shock: