Sunday results

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

CelticCrane36
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sunday results

Post by CelticCrane36 »

B's: Angle Vale 15-0 Adelaide Stingrays

A's: Angle Vale 17-0 Adelaide Stingrays

:D :D :D

ryesmith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ryesmith »

Reserves - ISC Raptors 4 - 1 Polonia.
Pretty happy with my debut goal for Polonia ;) Haha Overall, the balance of play was with the Raptors lads and their wingers had a bit of zip about them. Have to say that their first goal was something special - driven cross from the left hand side and smashed home on the volley.

First Team - ISC Raptors 2 -2 Polonia
ISC took the lead early in the first half but Polonia struck back to keep the scores level at the break. The second half was very much one way traffic to ISC and absolutely rocketed a free kick (kudos to the FK taker) to make it 2-1 for the home side. Polonia then levelled the game with about 5 minutes to play - bit of a scrap in the 6 yard box and the ball dribbled over the line.

Must say that the First Team referee was fantastic today (we read all too often that the refereeing isn't/wasn't up to par). Game was played in high spirits and cheers to the Raptors Toilet Seats for the feed after the game!

Yet another 2-2 draw! That's now 4 (2-2) draws for Polonia out of 5 starts. (Wonder what that was paying at the start of the year? :wink: )

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

KING NUGGETT wrote:GARDENS EAST 0-0
ouch :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

sufc13s
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sufc13s »

HAHAHAHA to gardens and legga

magic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by magic »

END OF AN ERA.?????

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Knights v Beach

In the reserves was a great contest as someone said Knights were up 3-0 after 30 minutes but Beach got a goal back and at halftime was definitely game on. Beach then dominated next 30 mins scoring 3 and going 4-3 up. Knights fought back and made it 4-4. With 2 minutes left Knights scored again to edge it 5-4.

Great to have a few players back, was also great to have an official ref who did a great job. Have copped a couple of "home team" refs this year when playing away, so good to win a fair game

In the A's Knights started strong scored one and should have had another couple. Beach scored a great goal - not sure if the guy could do it again but there you go. Was more even after halftime with Beach possibly stronger for first 20. They scored with about 18 minutes to go then it was all Knights but we just couldn't finish

Another frustrating game for the first team but getting closer
Are you Bodo in disguise?

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

ZegnaArmani wrote:Reserves - ISC Raptors 4 - 1 Polonia.
Pretty happy with my debut goal for Polonia ;) Haha Overall, the balance of play was with the Raptors lads and their wingers had a bit of zip about them. Have to say that their first goal was something special - driven cross from the left hand side and smashed home on the volley.

First Team - ISC Raptors 2 -2 Polonia
ISC took the lead early in the first half but Polonia struck back to keep the scores level at the break. The second half was very much one way traffic to ISC and absolutely rocketed a free kick (kudos to the FK taker) to make it 2-1 for the home side. Polonia then levelled the game with about 5 minutes to play - bit of a scrap in the 6 yard box and the ball dribbled over the line.

Must say that the First Team referee was fantastic today (we read all too often that the refereeing isn't/wasn't up to par). Game was played in high spirits and cheers to the Raptors Toilet Seats for the feed after the game!

Yet another 2-2 draw! That's now 4 (2-2) draws for Polonia out of 5 starts. (Wonder what that was paying at the start of the year? :wink: )
ask the guys down at beograd, they would have been all over that .... :lol:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

CelticCrane36 wrote:B's: Angle Vale 15-0 Adelaide Stingrays

Faaarrkkkk me..... Spiros must be having a nervous breakdown lol
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

keegan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keegan »

sufc12s wrote:HAHAHAHA to gardens and legga
congratulations to the downs for winning the 2012 sunday premier league

sufc13s
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sufc13s »

its a long season keegan bit premature for that

geezer
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by geezer »

Surviving mate :lol:

Lumper
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Lumper »

shot cross wrote:
keeper86 wrote:
Welshmen89 wrote:Westies 1 blue eagles 1... Eagles goal worse bit of sportmanship I've ever witnessed!
Agreed you can't go to give the ball back and the have a striker run onto the ball and score... Bunch of cheats...
Over 20 years of playing and that's the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen - to say you're going to give the ball back then to play it over the top of the defense, run on to it and slot it past the keeper one on one. Very very poor form!!
If that's true, then that's gotta be be the poorest form ever.

Almost like a "king hit". Soft chardonnays.

sufc13s
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sufc13s »

spot on lumper

Armageddon
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Armageddon »

Beagles, Budgies, cheats...all the same thing really.

keegan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keegan »

geezer wrote:

as i said congrats in the bag already

sufc13s
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sufc13s »

just making sure i bit for ya keegan i was actually hoping the bandwagon hopper king bum nugget would bite back but as usual no win and hes rather quiet :D

JC5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JC5 »

keegan wrote:
geezer wrote:

as i said congrats in the bag already
congrats on the clean sheet today Keegan keep up the good work buddy, I'm sure you will show the downs something when you face them

Steve Bruce
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Steve Bruce »

Port Pirie Savoy 3 (D Adams 25' , A Dagastino 28' , J Dimasi 81' ) South Coast Utd 0 , Pitch was terrible . Ref had to get the penalty area re-marked , so the game kicked off 5 mins late .

Crazylegs
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Crazylegs »

CelticCrane36 wrote:B's: Angle Vale 15-0 Adelaide Stingrays

After that thrashing you guys should definitely be on top. Hope you guys haven't humiliated them to much, their seconded thrashing in a row that they forfeit against us Payneham boys this weekend. that would defiantly be the pits :(
Are they just really crap or are they just struggling for players?

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

legga wrote:
Congratulations to Easties Proud Div.1 Club & a good bunch of blokes & they are going to fight this League till the death wright them off at your peril.

Legga, Geezer & Co. I wouldn't be singing CHAMPIONS too soon still another 33 points up for grabs not sure were your heads at keegan?
I've said many times before to win Championships & Leagues you need a tonne of Luck with injuries & suspensions. We've had the opposite so far this season not excuses, Fact. For what ever reason we've lost Anthony Stam, Steven Stam, Steven Spiby, Michael Brooks, John Foat, we've also had Suspentions & Injuries Fred's played half a game Kaftan played 2.
I'm very proud of we're we sit today, undefeated.
So sing out loud about how good you are, we'll see you Round 9 :wink:

SAASL DIV.1 CHAMPIONS 73,75,78,02,10,11,13
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 74,75,80,08,10,11,13
SAASL DIV.1 RES. CHAMPIONS 71,75,77,78,79,94,11,13
RES. CUP WINNERS 73,75,76,13
CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS 10
CICHANOWSKI SHIELD 90,08,11,12,14

Est.1966

BPBC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BPBC »

ontheblackburner wrote:Brahma v Florina

Cs 0-0
Bs 1-2
As 2-1

Thanks to brahma for their hospitality. A draw in the As would have been a fair result I think but we couldn't take our chances, whilst Brahma tool theirs. Nothing flashy about them but they are well drilled, structured, hard and play to their strengths.
Fair assesment mate. Great turn out by the florina crew. BBQ barely made it to half time of A's. New record. Cleaned up all their bottles and cans too, quality bunch, look forward to returning the favour

LosMerengues20
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by LosMerengues20 »

BPBC wrote:
ontheblackburner wrote:Brahma v Florina

Cs 0-0
Bs 1-2
As 2-1

Thanks to brahma for their hospitality. A draw in the As would have been a fair result I think but we couldn't take our chances, whilst Brahma tool theirs. Nothing flashy about them but they are well drilled, structured, hard and play to their strengths.
Fair assesment mate. Great turn out by the florina crew. BBQ barely made it to half time of A's. New record. Cleaned up all their bottles and cans too, quality bunch, look forward to returning the favour
Must give a mention to the ressies ref also, one of the better ones going around

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Info on the grove game, I heard the Pontian marshall threw a chair at the grove coach. Then tried to have a go after the game as well, holler for a marshall.... :shock: :shock:

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Congratulations to Easties Proud Div.1 Club & a good bunch of blokes & they are going to fight this League till the death wright them off at your peril.

Legga, Geezer & Co. I wouldn't be singing CHAMPIONS too soon still another 33 points up for grabs not sure were your heads at keegan?
I've said many times before to win Championships & Leagues you need a tonne of Luck with injuries & suspensions. We've had the opposite so far this season not excuses, Fact. For what ever reason we've lost Anthony Stam, Steven Stam, Steven Spiby, Michael Brooks, John Foat, we've also had Suspentions & Injuries Fred's played half a game Kaftan played 2. I'm very proud of we're we sit today, undefeated.
[/quote]

waa waa waa Harden the f**k up

cfc
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by cfc »

Attention Beograd Generale Cs
I would be VERY surprised if they are there next year.

Unless you top up about 7-8 players for that C team.

If their intentions is to come down for a season use your facilities, play and then pi$$ off.. then thats what you got.
Their criteria even that they didnt want to put up or take off the nets
They weren't going to go to any functions
They werent going to help with catering or hospitality
They didnt care about training
I guess if you get some rego money out of it.. atleast you got something!

You wish that you had a C team!
It’s good to see that you guys can only beat Bosna this year (lol). It’s nice playing against you a few weeks ago and it was like having a week off. I guess that every league needs its s%#$ kickers. Thanks.
Stop complaining about other teams’ teams and play the game especially as you guys are taking it a lot seriously this year. Good luck for promotion.

ontheblackburner
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by ontheblackburner »

Is someone able to provide a score for the Div 7 match between PHW and West Beach please?
#venkysout

Salisbury Florina (1970 - 2018)
2005 SAASL Sunday Division 2 Champions
2009 SAASL Sunday Premier League Champions
2013 SAASL Sunday Division 2 Champions

https://www.facebook.com/MantonStTribe
https://www.twitter.com/MantonStTribe

downslowman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by downslowman »

KING NUGGETT wrote:
legga wrote:

I've said many times before to win Championships & Leagues you need a tonne of Luck with injuries & suspensions. We've had the opposite so far this season not excuses, Fact. For what ever reason we've lost Anthony Stam, Steven Stam, Steven Spiby, Michael Brooks, John Foat, we've also had Suspentions & Injuries Fred's played half a game Kaftan played 2.
I'm very proud of we're we sit today, undefeated.
Dear chocolate nougat, none of the Downs supporters on here have even mentioned being champions! Legga, Geezer & Co. are obviously very happy where we stand at the moment.If Keegan wants to try and be a Manccini and say we've won already; good on him. By the way; we'll worry about this weeks game before we get around to spanking your ass!!

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Interesting to see those complaining about refs and their performance. Just imagine if the ref doesn't arrive to your game ( well I dont need to imagine) as this happened yesterday ... Therefore you have no game... We offered to use our B grade ref to officiate the First team game but Punjab refused ... mind you they would been playing most of their reserves team in the Firsts anyway

pep
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by pep »

I agree with you cfc.
I heard that they are taking it so seriously that they have appointed 2 presidents for the amateurs.
All their emphasis is on the amateur club instead of the federation club.

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

bloodypassit wrote:Interesting to see those complaining about refs and their performance. Just imagine if the ref doesn't arrive to your game ( well I dont need to imagine) as this happened yesterday ... Therefore you have no game... We offered to use our B grade ref to officiate the First team game but Punjab refused ... mind you they would been playing most of their reserves team in the Firsts anyway
I must say perhaps it's just us, but last few weeks we have had excellent referees in the A's
Are you Bodo in disguise?