Saturday Division 4 League Table & Results *Updated Weekly*

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

11BillieGoat11
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Saturday Division 4 League Table and Results Updated wee

Post by 11BillieGoat11 »

Mt Compass vs Old Ignatians (2) - 1 - 3 Iggies in a close one I think they will be too strong for compass.
USC Lion vs Torrens Valley - 2 - 1 Haven't seen either team play so going on previous results and the fact they are home gonna say USC
Angkor vs Northern Pitbulls - 3- 0 Angkor will be too good in this one. circumstances changed the way pitbulls played us I think and wont happen away.
One Tree Hill vs Parafield Gardens (2) - 7+ - 0 Everyone else has spanked them and being one of the highest scoring teams I'm sure we will be no different.
East Adelaide vs Greenock - 0 - 4 - Greenock seem a strong squad and east are still young and by the looks of it struggling to even make 2 teams could be a mix with there B's.
Adelaide Uni Black vs Flinders (2) - 1 - 2 Flinders in a close one for the derby.

othsc4life
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by othsc4life »

Honda18 wrote:One Tree Hill 1 vs 0 Parafield Gardens (2) Tough one to pick but 1 tree hill just.
[/b]
you gotta be kidding yourself right honda??? we have scored 24 goals i think this season, with the gardens lettin in 40 odd and only scored 1. we have won 5 on the trot, while gardens lose 5 on the trot.... everyone tips us to spank them and you come out saying its a hard game to pick. sorry mate but ive heard some cabernet in my time but thats certainly up there with the best of it. you wanna put another 0 on that scoreline, you might get somewhere closer to what a sensible prediction might well be. look forward to seeing some more of your shocking tipping over the next few weeks

Flying Fox
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Flying Fox »

Gardens were a bit hit and miss against us last week. OTH should eat them alive

Clever Trevor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Clever Trevor »

A
Mt Compass 2-2 Old Ignatians (2) - Compass are quick, however fitness is questionable. OISC to snatch a point.
USC Lion 2-4 Torrens Valley - Torrens Valley bring good form in front of goal into this one, but expect them to concede a couple of goals.
Angkor 3-2 Northern Pitbulls - Angkor will be too good, even without their first choice keeper. Pitbulls will give them a another reality check as OISC did.
One Tree Hill 8-1 Parafield Gardens (2) - Expect a cricket score. Tree boys know where their net is at home.
East Adelaide 2-1 Greenock - East Adelaide are young and fit and Greenock are hit and miss at the moment. The latter need to stop their players playing Sundays with another team so they can get in shape for the more important comp.
Adelaide Uni Black 2-1 Flinders (2) - Uni at home, perhaps you would call it an upset.

Reserves
Mt Compass 0-12 Old Ignatians (2) - Cows will be drained all the milk they have
USC Lion 1- 3 Torrens Valley - USC had two sent off last week against Flinders, so expect Torrens Valley to take advantage of the lack of depth.
Angkor 1-2 Northern Pitbulls - Angkor wont like the physicality of the Pitbulls, but their footwork will keep them in this one.
One Tree Hill 5-1 Parafield Gardens (2) - Gardens have lost the last two games they should have at least been competitive in, expect the Tree boys to win at home.
East Adelaide 5-7 Greenock Both teams push forward and forget to defend.
Adelaide Uni Black 3-2 Flinders (2) - Blacks are at home, so expect a win, but a tight one, maybe a winner in the last 5 minutes.

Honda18
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Honda18 »

othsc4life wrote:
Honda18 wrote:One Tree Hill 1 vs 0 Parafield Gardens (2) Tough one to pick but 1 tree hill just.
[/b]
you gotta be kidding yourself right honda??? we have scored 24 goals i think this season, with the gardens lettin in 40 odd and only scored 1. we have won 5 on the trot, while gardens lose 5 on the trot.... everyone tips us to spank them and you come out saying its a hard game to pick. sorry mate but ive heard some cabernet in my time but thats certainly up there with the best of it. you wanna put another 0 on that scoreline, you might get somewhere closer to what a sensible prediction might well be. look forward to seeing some more of your shocking tipping over the next few weeks
Calm down mate obviously it a F ing joke and obviously u going to smashed them :lol:
you dont see us coming out complaining against u guys tipping us to lose this week 1-2 at home
when clearly we have scored 4+ goals a game and won every single game so far against good and bad opposition.

Angkor 3-2 Northern Pitbulls - Angkor will be too good, even without their first choice keeper. Pitbulls will give them a another reality check as OISC did.
Reality check????
Angkor won 6-4 with 10 men how is that a reality check??
if u cant beat us with an extra player, u'll be in trouble next time round

DonDownUnder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DonDownUnder »

Stand Free wrote:Mt Compass 3v1 Old Ignatians (2)- just because there's a fellow sheep shagger aberdeen fan playing for them. :lol:
^^^^^This!!!! :oops: :D

P.s. Say No, to Newco! :twisted:

DonDownUnder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DonDownUnder »

A's
Mt Compass ? vs ? Old Ignatians (2) - I don't want to comment on my own game! I think it will be as tight as the table reflects.
USC Lion 1 vs 2 Torrens Valley - I think the TV boys have a bit more pace and football about them than USC.
Angkor 5 vs 2 Northern Pitbulls - Not seen either. Based purely on the table and rumours.
One Tree Hill 8 vs 2 Parafield Gardens (2) - OTH too strong physically, but the size of the pitch might suit PG's as they do close down quickly.
East Adelaide 2 vs 3 Greenock - Greenock impressed me last week, and will shade it by the odd goal. They played a lot of football. Not seen EA.
Adelaide Uni Black 1 vs 5 Flinders (2) - Flinders can cause anyone problems, and will over power AUB. The table reflects AUB's own issues.

B's
Mt Compass ? vs ? Old Ignatians (2) - We have tranfered 2 new players in, and have 4 available who have been out. I am looking for them to steer us in the right direction. Mooooooo!
USC Lion 1 vs 2 Torrens Valley - TV were more mobile than USC
Angkor 4 vs 2 Northern Pitbulls - Not seen either yet.
One Tree Hill 5 vs 2 Parafield Gardens (2) - Too good for PG
East Adelaide 4 vs 3 Greenock - Greenock to give too much away on the road.
Adelaide Uni Black 3 vs 3 Flinders (2) - Draw written all over it.

The Northern Lights
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Northern Lights »

DonDownUnder wrote:
Stand Free wrote:Mt Compass 3v1 Old Ignatians (2)- just because there's a fellow sheep shagger aberdeen fan playing for them. :lol:

One Tree Hill V Parafield Gardens is postponed this week. :(
Last edited by The Northern Lights on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clever Trevor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Clever Trevor »

DonDownUnder wrote: Mt Compass ? vs ? Old Ignatians (2) - We have tranfered 2 new players in, and have 4 available who have been out. I am looking for them to steer us in the right direction. Mooooooo!
There is a lot of udder bull on this forum, but dairy me, I don't mind a good cow joke.
Put on the Jersey this weekend, you curd calf up in the midfield, however butter not milk any free kicks or let the ball pasteur goalkeeper.
Springer counter attack, hoof the ball long into the b'oxen and yoghurt a few goals.
Let's hope the referee doesn't do an offal job, as I herd the steaks are high, so cheese going to be a tough match.

othsc4life
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by othsc4life »

Honda18 wrote:
othsc4life wrote:
[/b]
Calm down mate obviously it a F ing joke and obviously u going to smashed them :lol:
you dont see us coming out complaining against u guys tipping us to lose this week 1-2 at home
when clearly we have scored 4+ goals a game and won every single game so far against good and bad opposition.

Reality check????
Mate ur an idiot. How about u p!ss off back to earning your dollar in div 1 like all superstars do hey. Real awesome joke 1-0 against gardens... Coz the tips were put for jokes, and made it totally clear u were joking. And obviously against iggys u went a man down coz a player broke the laws of the game, so iggies gave u a run. How abouy u stop the arrogance. We all know ur a superstar buddy, but the arrogance makes u look like a tw@t hey. Thinking nobody comes close to your club, that your untouchable. Like to see your excuse when someone roles you hey

Fudpucker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fudpucker »

Honda18 wrote:
othsc4life wrote:
[/b]

Reality check????
Your arrogance amazes me! You conceded 4 goals to Old Ignatians and 3 against Torrens Valley, yet you seem to think you are far superior to everyone else. If you personally were playing where you belong "Big Fish" the Angkor side would be slumming it with the rest of us. How about showing some respect mate. Not all of us are blessed with having your ability. But if we were we sure as hell wouldnt be playing in Division 4.

DonDownUnder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DonDownUnder »

Clever Trevor wrote:
DonDownUnder wrote: Mt Compass ? vs ? Old Ignatians (2) - We have tranfered 2 new players in, and have 4 available who have been out. I am looking for them to steer us in the right direction. Mooooooo!
There is a lot of udder bull on this forum, but dairy me, I don't mind a good cow joke.
Put on the Jersey this weekend, you curd calf up in the midfield, however butter not milk any free kicks or let the ball pasteur goalkeeper.
Springer counter attack, hoof the ball long into the b'oxen and yoghurt a few goals.
Let's hope the referee doesn't do an offal job, as I herd the steaks are high, so cheese going to be a tough match.
Absolutely pun-tastic!

Regardless of who wins, there will be no use crying over spilt milk for the losers! We hope it will be a veally good contest, but hope the Iggies lads wrap up warm as the weather has been fresian all week down here!

Flying Fox
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Flying Fox »

Been told that Uni (A's and B's) v Flinders called off

Fudpucker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fudpucker »

Flying Fox wrote:Been told that Uni (A's and B's) v Flinders called off
Gee really :lol: No surprises there after seeing those photos. Hopefully the rain eases next week otherwise Birdwood pitch will unplayable. We really want those 3 points :P

gooner4life
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gooner4life »

Flying Fox wrote:Been told that Uni (A's and B's) v Flinders called off
:shock:

Can some one from Adelaide Uni please confirm this with me or the club (Flinders) before I let everyone know the game is off!
you can pm me for my mobile if you have facts!! not just rumors!

Thanks
“We do not buy superstars. We make them.”
Arsene Wenger

Flying Fox
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Flying Fox »

We were told on our facebook group that the game was off.

gooner4life
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gooner4life »

Flying Fox wrote:We were told on our facebook group that the game was off.
Confirmed games have been postponed!
Arsene Wenger

Flying Fox
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Flying Fox »

So he called you then?

gooner4life
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gooner4life »

Flying Fox wrote:So he called you then?
Had a TEXT and I called him lol :D
Arsene Wenger

Flying Fox
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Flying Fox »

gooner4life wrote:
Flying Fox wrote:So he called you then?
Had a TEXT and I called him lol :D
Lazy muscat :lol:

The Northern Lights
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Northern Lights »

DonDownUnder wrote:

no to newco looking good, aberdeen, hearts and dundee utd are all going to vote no so far, bye bye weegie scumbags!!! :lol:
ImageImage

jqhosko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jqhosko »

Please post Round 8 results here.

Fudpucker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fudpucker »

A- USC Lion 2 vs Torrens Valley 3
B- USC Lion 5 vs Torrens Valley 1

DonDownUnder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DonDownUnder »

B's:

Compass 0 - 7 Old Ignations. Cows very unfortunate not to score a few first half. Things looked up in spells.

A's:

Compass 5 - 3 Old Ignations. Hat-tricks on both teams. A fine strike to put The Cows up 4-2 also deserves mention.

It has to be said the pitch held up well considering we had about 40mm of rain over the last few days, conditions were tough for all. Thanks to OISC for turning up, despite the weather. It is said too often on here, but the Iggies lads were a great bunch.

Mooooooo!

1.angkor
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by 1.angkor »

23-6-12
Angkor hornbill 5 Northern pitbulls 1 (As)

Angkor Hornbill 5 Northern pitbulls 0 (Bs)

Fudpucker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fudpucker »

Fudpucker wrote:A- USC Lion 2 vs Torrens Valley 3
Close game but I think the Rams were definitely the better side on the day. Injury to our right back meant our central mid who was in control had to drop back. This gave USC a sniff late but the Rams held firm.

USC Lion had a young lad playing in the reserves. First game in two year apparently. Scored all five goals. Go figure. Maybe if he was playing A's they would've got a point or won :wink:

Spacecat Boobiegazer
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Spacecat Boobiegazer »

Fudpucker wrote:
Fudpucker wrote:A- USC Lion 2 vs Torrens Valley 3
Close game but I think the Rams were definitely the better side on the day. Injury to our right back meant our central mid who was in control had to drop back. This gave USC a sniff late but the Rams held firm.

USC Lion had a young lad playing in the reserves. First game in two year apparently. Scored all five goals. Go figure. Maybe if he was playing A's they would've got a point or won :wink:
Match report for this game is here... http://www.torrensvalleysoccerclub.com/
Home to RAMtube, the official unofficial video channel of the Rams.
http://www.torrensvalleysoccerclub.com

jqhosko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jqhosko »

SAT DIV 4 ROUND 8 Updated Tables and Results :D

brisroar
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by brisroar »

1.angkor wrote:23-6-12
Angkor hornbill 5 Northern pitbulls 1 (As)

Angkor Hornbill 5 Northern pitbulls 0 (Bs)

How was the ref?

Clever Trevor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Clever Trevor »

Fudpucker wrote:USC Lion had a young lad playing in the reserves. First game in two year apparently. Scored all five goals. Go figure. Maybe if he was playing A's they would've got a point or won :wink:
Don't worry, the lad will go back to his under 19s team this week assuming FFSA doesn't cancel because of pitch conditions.