Sunday Results 2.9.12

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

albion83
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: Sunday Results 2.9.12

Post by albion83 »

LosMerengues20 wrote:
albion83 wrote:West Beach 3 - Para Hills West 1 (First Team)
So the silverware is settled with a week to go.............
Bs and Cs result?
Reserves : WB 0 PHW 2 - Congrats to PHW
C's : WB 2 PHW 2

structure
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by structure »

Hey coach. Still waiting for a phone call. Sorry forgot strippers are more impt

KS2011
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KS2011 »

Florina v Beagles?

Der Spielfuehrer
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Der Spielfuehrer »

'Mon the Beach!

First League title in 19 years with a tough 3-1 victory over fellow promoted Para Hills West.

A great day out in the sun down at Lockleys with an entertaining 2-2 result in the C's taking the Div 7 championship down to the last game.

Well done to the Para Ressies on their 16-0-0 season. Massive effort no matter what league you play in.

Comiserations to our Legends who lost their first game of the season in the Cup Final 0-2 to College. They have 2 league games to go to also go undefeated in the league.

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

Macedonia 0 southern knights 3

Is the story correct that a Macedonia player punched a southern knights player ???

knight
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by knight »

bloodypassit wrote:Macedonia 0 southern knights 3

Is the story correct that a Macedonia player punched a southern knights player ???
Don't know what planet ur from or what u heard. No fighting went on today.

knight
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by knight »

knight wrote:

Don't know what planet ur from or what u heard. No fighting went on today.
The only hitting that went on today was the western strikers player that hit the card out the referee hand.

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Certainly no punches thrown at Macedonia v Knights, bit of poor discipline in the last few minutes by one player but have seen worse end in only a booking

For the record it wasn't Mustapha who played hard and very well but was very controlled

Macos have some rebuilding to do good luck next year
Are you Bodo in disguise?

web
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by web »

No fighting at all, a bit of frustration in the end with 2 red cards for Maco,s
You are more than welcome to Bring It On.

HAIL HAIL

KS2011
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KS2011 »

Mate you talk so much crap its starting to get very irritating. Your room mate confirmed no punches thrown so before you post crap like that you could have easily asked this question as you have affiliations at Knights, however you just like to stir on here until it back fires on you one day. The worst part is you are a fully grown man in his 30s and you carry on like a child..

You have your head so far up your a s s and dont realise how pathetic you are, you think your opinion matters, but your just another peasant who has nothing better to do with his time..

Get a life champ... Worry about your own team and stop putting your two cents worth where it is not required... You are an ignorant annoying c o c k...

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

KS2011 wrote:

Mate you talk so much crap its starting to get very irritating. Your room mate confirmed no punches thrown so before you post crap like that you could have easily asked this question as you have affiliations at Knights, however you just like to stir on here until it back fires on you one day. The worst part is you are a fully grown man in his 30s and you carry on like a child..

You have your head so far up your a s s and dont realise how pathetic you are, you think your opinion matters, but your just another peasant who has nothing better to do with his time..

Get a life champ... Worry about your own team and stop putting your two cents worth where it is not required... You are an ignorant annoying c o c k...
It was a question, i can't f'ken believe how precious some people are on here! :roll:

KS2011
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KS2011 »

Big G you obviously havent read his other posts, oh yeah you were talking s h i t too with him. My previous post was not aimed just at bloodypassits recent post it is aimed at a majority of his posts since ive been on here. I am not with masos so dont give a s h i t what he wrote there. The whole point is he knew the answer before he made the post, the only reason he has posted it is to stir crap like he has been doing to masos for the past couple weeks, everytime there is an issue with some club he has to escalate it... 30 something yr old virgin still living with mates.. Small man syndrome

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

KS2011 wrote:Big G you obviously havent read his other posts, oh yeah you were talking s h i t too with him. My previous post was not aimed just at bloodypassits recent post it is aimed at a majority of his posts since ive been on here. I am not with masos so dont give a s h i t what he wrote there. The whole point is he knew the answer before he made the post, the only reason he has posted it is to stir crap like he has been doing to masos for the past couple weeks, everytime there is an issue with some club he has to escalate it... 30 something yr old virgin still living with mates.. Small man syndrome
you got a funny way of not giving a s h i t mate, seems to me he ruffles your feathers a bit

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Barney Rubble wrote:
Bomber wrote:Pontians 1 Para Hills East 2
Where were you standin' ?

Will trawl through my photos to see if you are really there :P
Only saw second half. Was taking the Harley for a spin and went past the game so dropped in. Stood behind the western goal (between there and corner flag nearest the entry).
Ignore this signature

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

KS2011 wrote:

It was just a question as I wasnt there.... my room mate doesnt know how to use a computer at the best of times... as i saw a comment from a another source that there was something of the above and this person was at the game

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

Robbo wrote:
KS2011 wrote:Big G you obviously havent read his other posts, oh yeah you were talking s h i t too with him. My previous post was not aimed just at bloodypassits recent post it is aimed at a majority of his posts since ive been on here. I am not with masos so dont give a s h i t what he wrote there. The whole point is he knew the answer before he made the post, the only reason he has posted it is to stir crap like he has been doing to masos for the past couple weeks, everytime there is an issue with some club he has to escalate it... 30 something yr old virgin still living with mates.. Small man syndrome
you got a funny way of not giving a s h i t mate, seems to me he ruffles your feathers a bit
Yeah not quite sure why you're getting upset KS2011, any grown up would have probably ignored it. :wink:

Schevvy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Schevvy »

KS2011 wrote:Florina v Beagles?

Florina 1 v Beagles 2