Sunday Div 3- Round 18

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Blue_Lion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sunday Div 3- Round 18

Post by Blue_Lion »

SEAFORD vs PT PIRIE- With Port Pirie not winning a game in six weeks and with no promotion on the cards I think the 3 and 1/2 hour bus ride could take a bit out of them and see Seaford farewell Div 3 with a win... 2-1.

ISC RAPTORS vs MUNNO PARA- Munno Para are a classy team and deserved champions. If mad monday isn't on their minds until after the final whistle I can see them getting up 3-0.

PLYMPTON vs TTG CITY- Not going to tip a result here but am going to say this... What a game! Equation is simple. Plympton win or draw= promotion. Gully win= Promotion. It's like a Grand Final.

POLONIA vs SAN MARCO- Polonia showed a bit against us last week and I think they would've been up there had they had a full squad all year. Another tight and tough game with loser of this being relegated! Massive amounts at stake. Although, Polonia should easily dispose of San Marco and send them to Div 4. 2-0.

STH COAST UTD vs P/HILLS LIONS- The great escape! Well done to South Coast. Besides a major c*ck up by conceding five goals and San Marco scoring five, they're staying up! Both teams showing some good form in the last part of the season and should play out a great game in the mudpit (pending rain). 1-1 draw for me.

Clunker
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Sunday Div 3- Round 18

Post by Clunker »

Goodluck to all teams this weekend!

Let's hope we (San Marco) can win this one and holdout relegation!
We want to come back better and stronger next year!

Thank you to the South Coast boys who hung around after the game and had a feed and a drink! We appreciate the support! Well done on the win and u were definatly deserving of te 3 points on the day!!

Seaford vs Port Pirie - Seaford 3-1 considering Pirie have a long long way to travel!!

Raptors vs Munno Para- hopefully Raptors can get up but I'm thinking Munno Para may take this one 2-1.

Plymptom vs TTG- I hope the dogs get up on this one as they have been the under dogs this year and r very deserving for promotion over ttg!!
3-2

Polonia vs San Marco- I'm tipping the saints 4-1... The Polonia boys r a great bunch of lads and I'm sure after the game whatever the outcome we will have a beer or two! May the best team win!

South coast vs para hills- I think the coast will take this one 3-1... Goodluck guys both teams have found form at the right time of the year that's for sure!!

bigdawg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by bigdawg »

Blue_Lion wrote:SEAFORD vs PT PIRIE- With Port Pirie not winning a game in six weeks and with no promotion on the cards I think the 3 and 1/2 hour bus ride could take a bit out of them and see Seaford farewell Div 3 with a win... 2-1.

ISC RAPTORS vs MUNNO PARA- Munno Para are a classy team and deserved champions. If mad monday isn't on their minds until after the final whistle I can see them getting up 3-0.

PLYMPTON vs TTG CITY- Not going to tip a result here but am going to say this... What a game! Equation is simple. Plympton win or draw= promotion. Gully win= Promotion. It's like a Grand Final.

POLONIA vs SAN MARCO- Polonia showed a bit against us last week and I think they would've been up there had they had a full squad all year. Another tight and tough game with loser of this being relegated! Massive amounts at stake. Although, Polonia should easily dispose of San Marco and send them to Div 4. 2-0.

STH COAST UTD vs P/HILLS LIONS- The great escape! Well done to South Coast. Besides a major c*ck up by conceding five goals and San Marco scoring five, they're staying up! Both teams showing some good form in the last part of the season and should play out a great game in the mudpit (pending rain). 1-1 draw for me.
impossible for south coast to go down regardless of result. South Coast are:

2 points in front of Polonia
3 points in front of San Marco so even if South Coast lose by 5 goals:
if Polonia win South Coast finish 7th 3 points ahead of San Marco - no relegation
if San Marco win South Coast finish ahead of polonia by 2 points and same points as San Marco - no relegation
if San Marco and Polonia draw South Coast finish above both - no relegation
best possible finish for South Coast - 7th -no relegation
worst possible finish for South Coast -8th - no relegation

in closing:
San Marco win = Polonia relegated
Polonia Win = San Marco relegated
Draw = San Marco relegated

Plympton Doggie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Plympton Doggie »

SEAFORD vs PT PIRIE- Seaford playing for heart an pride will just over come a Pt Pirie 3-2 i think the long bus ride will hurt.

ISC RAPTORS vs MUNNO PARA- Munno should win here but depending on the pitch could prove to be a battle im tipping Munno 3-1

PLYMPTON vs TTG CITY- both teams desperate for the promotion a epic last game good luc to both sides, and let us drink away the season after.

POLONIA vs SAN MARCO- another epic battle who can stay in Div 3 id say Polonia here the work rate they have produced to get up in the last few games and giving it all through the season gets my vote. Polonia 4-2

STH COAST UTD vs P/HILLS LIONS- another good game here Sth coast upsetting some league leaders and para hills been of similar consistance but being at Sth coast im tipping the coasters 4-2

The Russian Submarine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Russian Submarine »

An epic last round to the season!!

SEAFORD vs PT PIRIE- Seaford for the win, half of Piries team probably wont rock up...

ISC RAPTORS vs MUNNO PARA- Mad Monday is starting Sunday for us, but were travelling up to Trinity Gardens to eat all their food, drink all their beer and bring home the 6 points.

PLYMPTON vs TTG CITY- Absolute cracking last game of the season! I think Plympton will scab a draw and promotion.... But they will need to step up after last weeks display....

POLONIA vs SAN MARCO- Relegation battle!! If Polonia play anything like they did against us then they are a shoe in.

STH COAST UTD vs P/HILLS LIONS- Playing for nothing except bragging rights I expect Coast to get the win at home.

In closing, a great season had by all except for the bottom two i suppose :P Going to be a big year next year.....

MPCFC CHAMPIONS :D

"It was the challenge of returning home and wearing the famous black and white shirt which made up my mind." - Alan Shearer

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Would like to know early if Pirie are actually going to turn up. Wouldn't mind catching the promotion playoff. Good luck to both sides. Theres not much splitting both teams.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

Popov vromgolarov
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Popov vromgolarov »

The Russian Submarine wrote:but were travelling up to Trinity Gardens to eat all their food, drink all their beer and bring home the 6 points.
weather pending, you shouldn't disappointed with the spread we plan to put on for sunday, i think there's going to be a couple of animals to be devoured off the charcoal spit.

Well done too, on your title winning seasons this year

see you sunday.

Blue_Lion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Blue_Lion »

Hatchet Squad wrote:Would like to know early if Pirie are actually going to turn up. Wouldn't mind catching the promotion playoff. Good luck to both sides. Theres not much splitting both teams.
Get someone from your club to give them a ring. Would love to see as man faces down at the promotion game as possible!

Yo gabba gabba
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yo gabba gabba »

Seaford v Pt Pirie - Seaford to go with a win 2-1

Raptors v Munno Para - I'm really just looking forward to getting on the piss but the 6 points would be nice MP 3-1

Plympton v TTG - Well everyone wants to get to this game will be a cracker, don't need to say much but hope TTG get the points

Polonia v San Marco - Polonia will do the job at home this week and send San Marco packing 3-1

Sth Coast v P/Hills - A nothing game really but would like to see SC win great bunch of lads

Well done to everyone this year has been a great season and played in good spirit!!
YOOOOOOOOOO GABBA "DJ Lance"
Munno Para 2008 Sun Div 3 Runner Ups!!
Munno Para 2012 Sun Div 3 CHAMPIONS!!!

Follow us on twitter @MunnoParafc

Yo gabba gabba
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yo gabba gabba »

Popov vromgolarov wrote:
The Russian Submarine wrote:but were travelling up to Trinity Gardens to eat all their food, drink all their beer and bring home the 6 points.
weather pending, you shouldn't disappointed with the spread we plan to put on for sunday, i think there's going to be a couple of animals to be devoured off the charcoal spit.

Well done too, on your title winning seasons this year

see you sunday.
We are all very much looking forward to coming up on Sunday you guys (Raptors) always put on some great food.

Clunker
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Clunker »

Goodluck to all teams today!
Today's clash with Plympton vs TTG... Go u dogs make sure u get up today (well deserved)

Polonia vs SMFC- come on saints lets bring this one home!
And again big congrats to Munno Para on an absolutly fantastic season!
Goodluck in Div 2 fellars!

On behalf on San Marco FC enjoy the day, seize the day and hope to see you all next year in div 3

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Lions 2-0 after ten minutes

Clunker
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Clunker »

San Marco 1
Polonia 0

Polonia very good sportsmanship and do not deserve to be in relegated!!!
We'll see u in 2014 boys thanks for pig on a spit and the beers.
Goodluck in 2013!!!

We'll c the rest of u next year!

Yo gabba gabba
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yo gabba gabba »

As Munno Para 1-1 Raptors

Really a nothing game Munno Para took the lead to half time and Raptors scored late to equalized, a game where Munno Para bleed some youngen's and they did a great job, it's good to see that our depth can handle A grade football well done.

Bs Munno Para 2-0 Raptors

Well our B grade go the season undefeated and only conceding 9 goals in 18 game. It has even a fantastic year for Munno Para, Bring on Div 2!!

Yo gabba gabba
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yo gabba gabba »

Heard that Para Hills will finish 3rd above Plympton??

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Yo gabba gabba wrote:Heard that Para Hills will finish 3rd above Plympton??
Correct from what we understand;

4-1 over Sth Coast
3-0 for TTG

That's a six goal difference and we were five goals behind Plympton.

Yo gabba gabba
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yo gabba gabba »

English wrote:
Yo gabba gabba wrote:Heard that Para Hills will finish 3rd above Plympton??
Correct from what we understand;

4-1 over Sth Coast
3-0 for TTG

That's a six goal difference and we were five goals behind Plympton.
That's great well done to Para Hills had a great second half of the year!!

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

not much to say today, boys are fking gutted.. thats football .
the nerves simply got the better of us today...we were very very scrappy... well done to SM came to play and got the result....even with a man down in the end they still went for it...
absolutely fking spewing our boys are shatterd to say the least....
anyway ... good luck to all, well done to TTg on the promo as well...
:cry:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Plympton Doggie

ISC RAPTORS vs MUNNO PARA- Munno should win here but depending on the pitch could prove to be a battle im tipping Munno 3-1
yeah....cause Para's intricate passing game might come unstuck...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Plympton Doggie
Apprentice
Apprentice

MegaBonus wrote:
Plympton Doggie

yeah....cause Para's intricate passing game might come unstuck...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
What ever

Plympton Doggie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Grats ti TTG played awesome and congRats

s.m.f.c
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by s.m.f.c »

would like to thank Polonia for a great day today!! both games were played in great spirit and a laugh or two were had in the less serious reserves game. would also like to congratulate the San Marco boys on two great wins today especially the a's winning 1-0 after going down a man and securing a div 3 berth for next year.

Cyril 33
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Cyril 33 »

Plympton Doggie wrote:Grats ti TTG played awesome and congRats
You're right doggie, Gully played well today, after what these boys have had to deal with over the last 4 weeks, and each training night where the intensity and numbers have picked up I could not be more proud to be involved with the club.. Great effort today boys, bring on Div 2 lads, i'm sure you are ready for it. Big night for the boys, embrace and enjoy it!!
Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while, you just might miss it !

GullysFinest
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GullysFinest »

Plympton Doggie wrote:Grats ti TTG played awesome and congRats
good on ya lads, plympton will clean up through div 3 next gear, great bunch of lads and deserve to finish on top next year!

goodluck lads!

ryesmith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ryesmith »

Absolutely bloody shattered. Won't say much more than that. I think my gloves soaked up most of the tears!

On another note, didn't think a relegation party could get so out of hand. After pissing on with a few bevs and a pig on the spit, the lads headed on down to the bay to share around the relegation glory lol Look forward to seeing most of you lads in 2014 ;)

Thanks to all the clubs for making 2013 a very enjoyable year and well done to TTG and Munno Para who will no doubt give Div 2 a good crack. I think Seaford v Polonia should be another good rivalry and look forward to what should be a promising 2013. Enjoy Mad Monday and thanks again! :)

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

ZegnaArmani wrote:Absolutely bloody shattered. Won't say much more than that. I think my gloves soaked up most of the tears!

On another note, didn't think a relegation party could get so out of hand. After pissing on with a few bevs and a pig on the spit, the lads headed on down to the bay to share around the relegation glory lol Look forward to seeing most of you lads in 2014 ;)

Thanks to all the clubs for making 2013 a very enjoyable year and well done to TTG and Munno Para who will no doubt give Div 2 a good crack. I think Seaford v Polonia should be another good rivalry and look forward to what should be a promising 2013. Enjoy Mad Monday and thanks again! :)
yeah the only positive out of it is that we play seaford again.
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

POLONIAROCS
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by POLONIAROCS »

Bad weekend for the Polonia club. Kings went down on Saturday and then Polonia down on Sunday.

Hopefully Kings can come back strong this weekend and Polonia can quickly get promoted from Div 4 in 2013.

Bad luck boys.

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Reserves - Seaford 0-3 Pirie
1st team - Seaford 2-1 Pirie

Our boys deserved the win and ref missed a stonewall penalty decision. We can take a lot of positives out of this year where we didn't exactly disgrace ourselves. We had some cracking games against some quality opposition. I'm sure we will be back in div 3 along with Polonia in a couple of years.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

Yo gabba gabba
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yo gabba gabba »

So 2012 has come to an end, what a fantastic year, some great teams and clubs.
I think this is how the ladder has finished

Munno Para 41
TTG 30
Para Hills (6) 29
Plympton (5) 29
Raptors 26
Pt Pirie 25
Sth Coast (-10) 19
San Marco (-19) 19
Polonia 17
Seaford 13

The Russian Submarine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Russian Submarine »

Yo gabba gabba wrote:So 2012 has come to an end, what a fantastic year, some great teams and clubs.
I think this is how the ladder has finished

Munno Para 41
TTG 30
Para Hills (6) 29
Plympton (5) 29
Raptors 26
Pt Pirie 25
Sth Coast (-10) 19
San Marco (-19) 19
Polonia 17
Seaford 13

Just won the league by a lazy 11 points.... :P

"It was the challenge of returning home and wearing the famous black and white shirt which made up my mind." - Alan Shearer