Will the FA have any balls and fine West Ham

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Will the FA have any balls and fine West Ham

Post by ExtraTime »

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Will the FA have any balls and fine West Ham

Post by pernunz »

Do they fine Manchester United for chanting about Hillsborough?
Do they fine Liverpool for chanting about Munich?

Every club has a group of grenache fans, and we should do as much as possible to ban these knuckleheads from games. Fining the club won't do anything.

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

pernunz wrote:Do they fine Manchester United for chanting about Hillsborough?
Do they fine Liverpool for chanting about Munich?

Every club has a group of grenache fans, and we should do as much as possible to ban these knuckleheads from games. Fining the club won't do anything.
your avoiding the question .....
just keep to throwing fruit

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pernunz »

Your question is will the FA have any balls.

If you need answering to that question then I think you need help.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

singing about hillsborough isn't illegal, singing about munich isn't illegal. Racism and ant semitism is illegal.
However, they won't do anything to west ham as brooking has too much power.

Maybe now the little pretend scum fan will accept that his team isn't angels and never has been. They should stick to cooking curries.

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pernunz »

God is an Englishman wrote:his team isn't angels and never has been
Oh, right, I must have missed the part where the players and officials were chanting.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

pernunz wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:his team isn't angels and never has been
Oh, right, I must have missed the part where the players and officials were chanting.

that's why you will never understand actualy supporting a football club.

The crowd are more part of the club than the players and officials ever will be. Players come and go, chairman come and go, supporters are their for life.

Most of your own fans are still laughing at the chanting this morning.

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pernunz »

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 2112650618
WEST Ham fans are to be subjected to cruel taunts about the apparent smallness of their genitalia.

From next week opposing supporters will unveil a range of chants including ‘is it in yet?’ and ‘I’m forever blowing up my sex doll’.

Rival fans have also devised an offensive ‘salute’ which involves sticking their arms straight up in the air and then wiggling their pinkies.

And in a move certain to provoke the FA, they will make the high-pitched whining sound of a man looking at his tiny grenache in a mirror and realising that if he somehow convinces a woman to sleep with him she will laugh hysterically at his pathetic genitals and then tell him to get out, even if it is actually his house.

Footballologist Wayne Hayes said: “Non-football fans may be confused by all this, but basically while West Ham United is not officially a small-penised club it has a long association with East London’s small-penised community and is supported by a large number of men who have tiny, useless cocks.

“This makes it is an easy target for anti-small grenache bigots.”

He added: “It’s a shame that in the 21st century some people still think it’s okay to make fun of men who obviously have the sort of miniscule penises that would not look out of place on a baby chinchilla.”

Angry West Ham fan Martin Bishop said: “I would march straight into FA headquarters but I’m afraid the receptionist might be attractive and I would then be filled with self-loathing because I would never be able to satisfy her.”

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

what has that joke got to do with the club you pretend to support clearlyb eing guilty of racist and illegal chanting.

Let's hope the FA throw the book at them and they are suitably punished.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

It's OK, the scum have banned one person for life. That's it fixed then.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Millwall were fined 25K for racist chanting 7 years ago. We appealed and they realised they were banged to rights and all chanrges were dropped.

So taking that into account, and the fact that west ham are premier league now, the current climate and this more serious issue (Millwall's was not heard by any tv coverage - compared to this one being picked up everywhere and continuous).

I wonder how they will get out of giving the scum a BIG fine!! They'll find a way because the fa love them (mainly due to brooking) but intriguing.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

pernunz wrote:http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 2112650618
WEST Ham fans are to be subjected to cruel taunts about the apparent smallness of their genitalia.

From next week opposing supporters will unveil a range of chants including ‘is it in yet?’ and ‘I’m forever blowing up my sex doll’.

Rival fans have also devised an offensive ‘salute’ which involves sticking their arms straight up in the air and then wiggling their pinkies.

And in a move certain to provoke the FA, they will make the high-pitched whining sound of a man looking at his tiny grenache in a mirror and realising that if he somehow convinces a woman to sleep with him she will laugh hysterically at his pathetic genitals and then tell him to get out, even if it is actually his house.

Footballologist Wayne Hayes said: “Non-football fans may be confused by all this, but basically while West Ham United is not officially a small-penised club it has a long association with East London’s small-penised community and is supported by a large number of men who have tiny, useless cocks.

“This makes it is an easy target for anti-small grenache bigots.”

He added: “It’s a shame that in the 21st century some people still think it’s okay to make fun of men who obviously have the sort of miniscule penises that would not look out of place on a baby chinchilla.”

Angry West Ham fan Martin Bishop said: “I would march straight into FA headquarters but I’m afraid the receptionist might be attractive and I would then be filled with self-loathing because I would never be able to satisfy her.”
Now that is Offensive - every Northerner knows that it is true of all Southern clubs! :wink: :wink: :wink:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details