Competition to become a Man U fan and WIN a prize

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Competition to become a Man U fan and WIN a prize

Post by getyourheaddown »

A Competition!!

DO YOU COME FROM MANCHESTER ?

DO YOU HAVE RELATIVES IN MANCHESTER ?

DO YOU LIVE NEAR MANCHESTER ?

If you say NO to these three questions, you are an ideal person to become a fan of MANURE

Yes, this is your big chance to join the ever-growing army of glory hunters who can be seen around the country in the colours of The Sc*m. To join the newly-formed club, simply send in a map with a cross marking where you think the city of Manchester is. In the unlikely event of there being two correct entries and thus a tie, fill in the tie-break question at the bottom of the page.

* YOU COULD WIN *

FIRST PRIZE: Brand new, '61 registration Ford Bandwagon for you and the others to jump on. This prestige vehicle comes with many features, including stereo radio ( pre-set to come on at 4:45pm every Saturday as you, of course, won't be at the game ).

SECOND PRIZE: One years supply of new design ManUre shirts. These will be despatched to you weekly.

THIRD PRIZE: A complete supply of ManUre programmes from the games that you have attended. BOTH will be sent in the same envelope.

Tie Breaker ( in no more than 12 words )

I feel it necessary to follow a football team that I have absolutely no connection with because: .................................................. .................... .................................................. ....................

Name: ...........................

Address: ........................ ........................ ........................

As this page is about ManUre and their supporters who are incredibly stupid I would like to point out that the above competition is a joke and should not be taken seriously!!

FRANKEL
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Competition to become a Manure fan and WIN a prize

Post by FRANKEL »

getyourheaddown wrote:A Competition!!

If you say NO to these three questions, you are an ideal person to become a fan of MANURE

Yes, this is your big chance to join the ever-growing army of glory hunters who can be seen around the country in the colours of The Sc*m. To join the newly-formed club, simply send in a map with a cross marking where you think the city of Manchester is. In the unlikely event of there being two correct entries and thus a tie, fill in the tie-break question at the bottom of the page.

* YOU COULD WIN *

FIRST PRIZE: Brand new, '61 registration Ford Bandwagon for you and the others to jump on. This prestige vehicle comes with many features, including stereo radio ( pre-set to come on at 4:45pm every Saturday as you, of course, won't be at the game ).

SECOND PRIZE: One years supply of new design ManUre shirts. These will be despatched to you weekly.

THIRD PRIZE: A complete supply of ManUre programmes from the games that you have attended. BOTH will be sent in the same envelope.

I feel it necessary to follow a football team that I have absolutely no connection with because: .................................................. .................... .................................................. ....................

Address: ........................ ........................ ........................

As this page is about ManUre and their supporters who are incredibly stupid I would like to point out that the above competition is a joke and should not be taken seriously!!

The bitterness continues..
An I'm on my knees looking for the answers....

Are we human!!!!!!! Or are we scousers!!!!!!!

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

was just one game far from bitter the best side lost it happens all the time in football in case you didnt realise. :D

talk to me at the end of the season and if you get lucky and take our cup from us then i might be feeling bitter then... :lol:

FRANKEL
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FRANKEL »

getyourheaddown wrote:was just one game far from bitter the best side lost it happens all the time in football in case you didnt realise. :D

talk to me at the end of the season and if you get lucky and take our cup from us then i might be feeling bitter then... :lol:
"Our cup" that's a first two trophies in two seasons and suddenly it's your cup if that's the way u want it no worries..

No need at seasons end ur bitter now always have always will I get message after message from u when city win don't hear anything when u lose them make up excuse after excuse for u losing..

We won and were shite we didn't win the league last year because we wernt good enough no excuses from me I just enjoy listening to your excuses brightens up my day
An I'm on my knees looking for the answers....

Are we human!!!!!!! Or are we scousers!!!!!!!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

I got tickets in the Man United active section
Does anybody know any chants that i can learn before then so i can sing when i arrive at the game?

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

* YOU COULD WIN *

That actually made me chuckle.

Jimbob
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jimbob »

Ian_Wright wrote: That actually made me chuckle.
This comes as no surprise.

Personally, I always find it the funniest when people change the name of clubs to 'Manure' and 'Liverpoo'. Always has me in stitches

hero2zero
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by hero2zero »

Le King wrote:I got tickets in the Man United active section
Does anybody know any chants that i can learn before then so i can sing when i arrive at the game?
Try this forum, has a "singing" thread with the chants. Great forum for serious United discussions without children like 'getyourdickheaddown' trolling.

http://www.neverdie58.com

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pernunz »

Jesus Christ Image

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

myhero2zerobraincells says:
Try this forum, has a "singing" thread with the chants. Great forum for serious United discussions

This is the funniest thing i have heard for a long time a website so the band wagon fans who have no idea how to sing the manure songs can rehearse them :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Jimbob wrote:

Personally, I always find it the funniest when people change the name of clubs to 'Manure' and 'Liverpoo'. Always has me in stitches
:lol:
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

:shock:

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

1.FERGIE'S RIGHT THE REST ARE SHITE

2. united are the team for me with a knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone why dont city f**k off home
I speak nothing but the truth

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

the GAY one and only wrote:

united are the team for me with a knick knack paddy whack give MY Dog MY bone why dont U f**k off home

:lol:

Chaos
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Chaos »

The one and only wrote:
1.FERGIE'S RIGHT THE REST ARE SHITE

2. united are the team for me with a knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone why dont city f**k off home
Number 1, not bad.

Number two, the last game was at etihad. Given that city play in Manchester, and as we all know man utd don't play there, i suggest that there may be some tweaking needed to that last part......
COLOSSUS wrote:Let me guess, ive got no balls

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

Jimbob wrote:

Why, i hear you ask?? Because despite this bloke posting bad joke after bad joke its actually spot on. Half of the morons on this forum have probably never seen the team they support play ever or probably never even been to the same country, comical really.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

* YOU COULD WIN *

epic fail....

redmum
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by redmum »

DAM wrote:

* YOU COULD WIN *

epic fail....

Not really. You'd be the ideal candidate to enter....
FIGHTING LIKE A GIRL

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

redmum wrote:
DAM wrote:

* YOU COULD WIN *

epic fail....

Not really. You'd be the ideal candidate to enter....

I cant;
U may complain about it, as usual.....
:roll:

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Cmon lads only taking the piss about the chants
Ill try find my plastic flag somewhere ;)

anyways ive had a look on ebay, and some prices are going crazy
I bought 10 tickets in the Man Utd active area for $70 each(all are taken, not selling any)
and there is a listing on ebay, 2 tickets in the same area, for $860 with 2 days left in the auction
People are nuts, if your going to spend that money, just go watch them at Old Trafford

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Plenty of candidates i can think of redmum - hey Brooksy :D

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Wayne Rooney has agreed Juventus' bid of $25Million this winter, most of us saw it coming,
as Rooney won't 'turn down the services of another Old Lady' :D

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pernunz »

getyourheaddown wrote:Wayne Rooney has agreed Juventus' bid of $25Million this winter, most of us saw it coming,
as Rooney won't 'turn down the services of another Old Lady' :D

Trimboli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Competition to become a Man U fan and WIN a prize

Post by Trimboli »

I thought it was pretty funny and the united "fans" getting their knickers in a knot about it was even funnier. Seriously just take a joke a get on with it.
Never argue with an idiot - they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Competition to become a Man U fan and WIN a prize

well said trimmers

"fans" :D

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Ian_Wright wrote:That actually made me chuckle.

However, all the fake man u fans won't chuckle at all. Mainly because the truth hurts :lol: