Why Man U will NOT bring their full squad down under

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Fact Hunt
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Why Manure will NOT bring their full squad down under

Post by Fact Hunt »

brooksy7 wrote:
Fact Hunt wrote:I look forward to reading and hearing all the excuses that these Man Utd fans - who "really love the club and have been supporting them for years" - can't go to Sydney and see the game.
I bet you would be able to fill 20 stadiums with the amount of them afterwards who said they were there!
Some have Football commitments that mean we are unable to go during that time of the year.Nothing to do with really loving the Club or not, just logistics and bad timing plain and simple!!!
Oh we have a winner! First one of them.
I wonder how many more when presented with a once in a lifetime opportunity to put their money where their mouth is will fashion another excuse?
Hats off to the real fans who have made the effort though.

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Why Man U will NOT bring their full squad down under

Post by Stuckey »

I heard a good one the other day. Why are Man Shitty and a £1 coin the same?
They're both good in UK, but useless in Europe!

Del Boca Vista
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Del Boca Vista »

Jimbob wrote:What's the point in buying a ticket and watching them in a live game when I can just watch the match on TV?
hmm i guess if you think like that you deserve to follow that big dumb franchise

FRANKEL
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FRANKEL »

Fact Hunt wrote:
brooksy7 wrote:
Fact Hunt wrote:I look forward to reading and hearing all the excuses that these Man Utd fans - who "really love the club and have been supporting them for years" - can't go to Sydney and see the game.
I bet you would be able to fill 20 stadiums with the amount of them afterwards who said they were there!
Some have Football commitments that mean we are unable to go during that time of the year.Nothing to do with really loving the Club or not, just logistics and bad timing plain and simple!!!
I wonder how many more when presented with a once in a lifetime opportunity to put their money where their mouth is will fashion another excuse?
Ur a dreamer mate I have a ticket but unfortunately can't go but iv been to more games than most people could dream of so to say only real fans will go is a stupid thing to say
An I'm on my knees looking for the answers....

Are we human!!!!!!! Or are we scousers!!!!!!!

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by getyourheaddown »

Alex Fergie will have to watch out for the DVT on the way over :D

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

They will have a strong squad
With no world cup or euros before the start of next season, they will bring a strong team down

Cant wait, got my tickets

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

:lol:

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Fact Hunt wrote:
brooksy7 wrote:
And here is another;

Jimbob
Post subject: Re: Why Man U will NOT bring their full squad down under

What's the point in buying a ticket and watching them in a live game when I can just watch the match on TV?

Jimbob
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jimbob »

I don't care what you all think. If Beckham was still playing for us I might have bought a ticket but it's not worth it if golden balls won't be there

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pernunz »

Jimbob wrote:I don't care what you all think. If Beckham was still playing for us I might have bought a ticket but it's not worth it if golden balls won't be there
He could be in the all star team.

Jimbob
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jimbob »

pernunz wrote:
Jimbob wrote:I don't care what you all think. If Beckham was still playing for us I might have bought a ticket but it's not worth it if golden balls won't be there
I might try get a ticket on ebay then

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Jimbob wrote:
pernunz wrote:
I might try get a ticket on ebay then
You sound as thick as Beckham Jimbob :lol:

This one is just for you:
Beckham, Giggs & Rooney were training on a Wednesday afternoon when Shrek says, 'why don’t we scive off? The boss leaves at noon on Wednesdays & never calls or rings or nowt, he’d never know!'

They all scived off & Shrek went to the zoo to catch up with family, Giggs went to a Tom Jones concert (like the good welsh lad he is) & Beckham thought he would go home and surprise the missus. He arrived home to find Alex Fergie giving Posh one.

Next Wednesday afternoon, Shrek suggested they scive off again, Giggs agreed but Beckham said “No f**kin way, the boss nearly caught me last week” :lol:

Jimbob
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jimbob »

I don't get it, why didn't Beckham realise that Fergie was shagging Posh?