The Mayans were correct

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

The Mayans were correct

Post by pernunz »

TWENTY MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS

THE GREATEST MOMENT OF LAST SEASON

After 44 English Premier League appearances without a goal or an assist for Liverpool Football Club, Stewart Downing got both overnight against Fulham.

Congratulations, Stewart.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: The Mayans were correct

Post by BTAC »

Had a cracker.

Like Rodgers has said, if he keeps playing the way he has in the last 3 games, he'll be going nowhere.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

A Liverpool missed penalty in a game they were 3 nil up in was your greatest moment of last season?
:lol: even championship clubs are obsessed!

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

I watched the West Ham game and didn't think he was that good.

Sadly he was alot better than Joe Cole ( even though Joe scored).

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Litmanen wrote:I watched the West Ham game and didn't think he was that good.

He did a very professional job at left back against West Ham. Our best on ground against Villa the following week, and arguably best on ground in a 4-0 win last night.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:

He did a very professional job at left back against West Ham. Our best on ground against Villa the following week, and arguably best on ground in a 4-0 win last night.

Sorry, i should have made it clear, he didn't play well on the wing against West Ham, when he went back to LB he was fine.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Litmanen wrote:
BowTiesAreCool wrote:

Sorry, i should have made it clear, he didn't play well on the wing against West Ham, when he went back to LB he was fine.
Tbf he was only on the wing for the opening 15-20 minutes off the top of my head?

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

He was on the wing early and if I remember correctly, someone got injured and he moved back to left back? Good to see him perform though. I would love it if he went on a goal scoring run now :lol: when was the last time chicharito scored?
Also, nice sig litmanen :lol:

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

totsreds08 wrote:He was on the wing early and if I remember correctly, someone got injured and he moved back to left back? Good to see him perform though. I would love it if he went on a goal scoring run now :lol: when was the last time chicharito scored?
Also, nice sig litmanen :lol:

Enrique was injured, and cole came on. At one point it cut to Rodgers who said " bottle of shiraz Joe, bottle of shiraz Joe"