Ruthless Blues kick out Lamps

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Ruthless Blues kick out Lamps

Post by The Kop »

I wouldn't say Alosno was poor, but he certainly wasn't as good as he was his last season. No where near. And it's not like we could have kept him anyway even if we wanted to, RM come knocking for any Spanish player abroad and it's game over. Also, I'm sure we had a gentleman's agreement as part of the Owen deal, RM were interested in Xabi back then but after raping us over Owen "generously" pulled out so we could get him from Sociedad. More like they wanted to lower teh Owen price and used some leverage probably.

Downing and Shelvey shouldn't even come into the conversation when talking about midfielders. Downing plays wide and Shelvey plays as a second striker.

Lucas, Gerrard, Allen, Sahin, Henderson. A classic number 10 is a priority, but any 2 of these 5 are decent enough to pull a shift in the PL to form a mid trio.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Love to see the Bindippers arguing amongst themselves :lol:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Los Del Eague
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Los Del Eague »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:
Ignoring the Alonso issue, as it's clearly a touchy subject for you, how on earth are Borini, Assaidi, & Pacheco developing well?

Borini has been out injured for a couple of months, isn't likely to return until late January. He didn't show much prior to his injury either.

Assaidi has seen less pitch time than Joe Fucking Cole this season.

Pacheco, as talented as he is, clearly is on the move as soon as someone is willing to take him, so why even mention him?
Boring showed nothing? Ok
Assaidi was signed by Rodgers, has something and potential so will figure, and yes he hasn't had too much game time but will do.
Pacheco isn't going anywhere.
The young boys said unto him....."go up baldhead, go up"......so he did, rose like a salmon and nodded the ball into the net......1 nil! :-)

Los Del Eague
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Los Del Eague »

The Kop wrote:I wouldn't say Alosno was poor, but he certainly wasn't as good as he was his last season. No where near. And it's not like we could have kept him anyway even if we wanted to, RM come knocking for any Spanish player abroad and it's game over. Also, I'm sure we had a gentleman's agreement as part of the Owen deal, RM were interested in Xabi back then but after raping us over Owen "generously" pulled out so we could get him from Sociedad. More like they wanted to lower teh Owen price and used some leverage probably.

Downing and Shelvey shouldn't even come into the conversation when talking about midfielders. Downing plays wide and Shelvey plays as a second striker.

Lucas, Gerrard, Allen, Sahin, Henderson. A classic number 10 is a priority, but any 2 of these 5 are decent enough to pull a shift in the PL to form a mid trio.
Shelvey is a midfielder, he gets a game anywhere due to the fact our depth is shocking.

Alonso has said somewhere recently that he never wanted to leave Liverpool, he was told he was being sold to fund new players. His last season at Anfield was his best at the club, maybe that didn't transpire to foxtel but at the ground, and in and around Liverpool his worth to the team was never questioned.
He asked for the move to Real because he was told he was surplus to requirements.

We have had any permutations of the midfield and nothing has worked, No-one apart from Lucas is good enough to stop our midfield being raped.
The young boys said unto him....."go up baldhead, go up"......so he did, rose like a salmon and nodded the ball into the net......1 nil! :-)

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Los Del Eague wrote:
BowTiesAreCool wrote:
Ignoring the Alonso issue, as it's clearly a touchy subject for you, how on earth are Borini, Assaidi, & Pacheco developing well?

Borini has been out injured for a couple of months, isn't likely to return until late January. He didn't show much prior to his injury either.

Assaidi has seen less pitch time than Joe Fucking Cole this season.

Pacheco, as talented as he is, clearly is on the move as soon as someone is willing to take him, so why even mention him?
Boring showed nothing? Ok
Assaidi was signed by Rodgers, has something and potential so will figure, and yes he hasn't had too much game time but will do.
Pacheco isn't going anywhere.
I said Borini didn't show much, not nothing. His movement is excellent, but aside from that, his first touch seems poor, his finishing erratic, and his general technical skills don't look anything special. Hopefully I'm wrong, but if he's played anywhere other than centrally, I can't see him making much of a contribution.

You're having a laugh if you think Pacheco is even close to being in Rodgers' plans. He's off as soon as anyone will take him.
Last edited by BTAC on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

If you follow Dani on Twitter it seems pretty obvious he is leaving in Jan.
Daniel Pacheco ‏@dani37pacheco
Last game of reserve league till January. Then see what happen in January. Everyone knows it.
I think he's got something, but 2.5 managers now have given him bugger all opportunity.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

The Kop wrote:If you follow Dani on Twitter it seems pretty obvious he is leaving in Jan.
Daniel Pacheco ‏@dani37pacheco
Last game of reserve league till January. Then see what happen in January. Everyone knows it.
I think he's got something, but 2.5 managers now have given him bugger all opportunity.
Nah man, he's going nowhere. :roll:
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Los Del Eague
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Los Del Eague »

We'll see

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

:lol:

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

maybe he wants to go to play champions league football past christmas :lol:
ImageImage

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pernunz »

Another thread becoming about Liverpool :lol:

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

pernunz wrote:Another thread becoming about Liverpool :lol:

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

pernunz wrote:Another numpty pretend united head getting worked up about a thread becoming about Liverpool :lol:
Ignore this signature

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pernunz »

Bomber wrote:
pernunz wrote:Another numpty pretend united head getting worked up about a thread becoming about Liverpool :lol:
:shock:

Always the victim, it's never your fault :roll:

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

pernunz wrote:
Bomber wrote:
it's never your fault
Some sanity at last.
Ignore this signature

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Pacheco will leave if someone wants him. I wonder why assaidi hadn't featured much though? Anyone have any news on that?

barcabarcabarca
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by barcabarcabarca »

he's cabernet

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

totsreds08 wrote:Pacheco will leave if someone wants him. I wonder why assaidi hadn't featured much though? Anyone have any news on that?
Don't worry dude, he's developing nicely....

Del Boca Vista
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Del Boca Vista »

lmao what a crap article. "oh frank is so upset he loves his blues" :( he will play anywhere that pay him.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Redknapp heads to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday with a covetous eye on former protege, Frank Lampard. For Lampard, his nephew, exemplifies every quality that he seeks from his charges, and that has perhaps been lost on Roman Abramovich: discipline, perfectionism, plus a quite ferocious work ethic.
“When all the other kids had gone home, Frank would be practising every day,” Redknapp said of their days working together at West Ham’s academy. “He would spend hours out there, going through his sprints, his shooting, hitting shots with his right foot, his left foot, volleying, you name it. He’s the best trainer I’ve ever seen. Nobody else comes close.”
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower