2012/13 Nationals

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

Twinkle toes
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: 2012/13 Nationals

Post by Twinkle toes »

passion4soccer wrote:I have sat and read so many negative comments from players who were NOT THERE! If you are so good why didn't you put your hand up for trials? I went and watched both the Men's and Youth teams AND they did try. They did not go over knowing they were going to lose but the standard interstate is just so much higher. I heard that Fusion (who have spent a great deal of time on this site bagging Futsal SA) have made attempts but still have not won interstate! We need to keep trying, start an all year round set of comps and select a state team by July to give them time to consolidate as in the other states.
Ps. you must be a man/woman of amazing resources to label the source of these 'negative comments'.. To pin them on an organisation looking to grow the sport similar to Futsal SA (Fusion) seems a very misinformed judgement similar to the comments directed at Futsal SA. You are clearly in the same boat as those who are happy to bag others than look for a solution. Contradiction at it's best.
Last edited by Twinkle toes on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

Passion4soccet first you say this on 02/10/2012:

passion4soccer wrote:What National championships are these? The are only run in January and in Canberra? Where have been the trials and the advertising for trials? Or is this just another 'job for the boys'..mates of the coach kids type national championships?
Then you say this today:
passion4soccer wrote:I have sat and read so many negative comments from players who were NOT THERE! If you are so good why didn't you put your hand up for trials? I went and watched both the Men's and Youth teams AND they did try. They did not go over knowing they were going to lose but the standard interstate is just so much higher. I heard that Fusion (who have spent a great deal of time on this site bagging Futsal SA) have made attempts but still have not won interstate! We need to keep trying, start an all year round set of comps and select a state team by July to give them time to consolidate as in the other states.

Does Cameron know your making such an ass of yourself on here?

I suppose the change of opinion came when your son was picked for the state team yeah? What happened did he (in your words) become mates with the coaches kid?
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by cheesecake shop 2 »

I would be in hiding if my team conceeded that many goals in 6 games!!!!
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:
looprevil wrote:No. But there is no harm in being positive to AUFC.
Maybe everyone doesn't adore AUFC

Last time I checked it's not an AUFC supporters only forum

So no need to tell them to 'F OFF'