MODBURY THROUGH TO SEMI FINALS

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: MODBURY THROUGH TO SEMI FINALS

Post by Arma »

johnydep wrote:
Arma wrote:
wannaplay wrote:I think you should get your facts right as certain people have bragged about it and getting away with falsified documents .

This person knows exactly what he did a few years ago . You go join the dots and see where you end up . Nothing to do with the actual club , But how can a club soar like an eagle when some new people are pigeons
Falsified docs is an issue and should not be tolerated.

The question you should be asking in this case is did someone act deliberatly to falsify docs or has there been and error that was not of a deliverate nature and that has only recently come to light.
Sounds like lawyer talk :wink:

Seriously though; blunders and innocent mistakes in junior football should be tolerated without persecution. However, cheating, lies and unfairness must be dealt with speedily and with consequences.

I make know assumptions, and post this as a general guide for all junior competitions.
Good post.

I think you will find the case being discussed comes under "blunders and innocent mistakes" somewhere in the process.

You will also find that WC have been on the end of this. They were not involved at the begining of the process and they have not engaged in any deliberate or deceptive actions.

1demon
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by 1demon »

So why are Modbury out?

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

I agree but no coach that has done the wrong thing and knows it will own up to it after they get caught . The fact that they cheated in the first place shows the sort of character they relaly are . mistakes can be made but deliberate acts should be dealt with

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

i dont think there would be a coach or club out there prepared to take their chances and cheat in a tournament like the man utd cup

Ginger Pele
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ginger Pele »

rossonero wrote:i dont think there would be a coach or club out there prepared to take their chances and cheat in a tournament like the man utd cup
Give it an hour and you might change your mind :wink:

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

I know their is a coach out their that did cheat. it all comes down to the FFSA and how they handle it .

Maybe the head with a buttery wouldnt melt in my mouth attitude will get sacked , maybe the team will get disqualified , maybe the club might get a fined , but whatever the outcome the coach in question wont be able to complain to much as he knows he is in the wrong .

Just a side point . why didnt that particluar player play in the game against modbury . He was in the squad for every other game . Even listed on the team sheets If they have nothng to hide then where was he ????

I know the answers that will probabaly be given

1) injured
2) other commitiment
3) not playing with form
4) sickness
5) stuck in traffic
6) death in the family
7) work commitments ( cos he is old enough to be out of school :D )
8) his car broke down ( cos he is old enough to have P Plates ) :o

etc etc

yep or maybe white city are a little uncomfortable at the moment
:rol

I guess we will have to wait and see .

This is more intersting than watching a suuspense movie on foxtel .

Suspense , drama , lies , dis- appointments , cover ups the list could go on and on

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

Maybe it came to their attention that there might have been a problem with the registration details and the team made sure he didnt play until the situation was clarified.
Why did it take a year to work out there was a problem?

striker13
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by striker13 »

Any truth in the rumour that Croydon now have to play Monday against modbury for a place in the semi? Could be true if wc have been disqualified

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

wannaplay wrote:I know their is a coach out their that did cheat. it all comes down to the FFSA and how they handle it .

Maybe the head with a buttery wouldnt melt in my mouth attitude will get sacked , maybe the team will get disqualified , maybe the club might get a fined , but whatever the outcome the coach in question wont be able to complain to much as he knows he is in the wrong .

Just a side point . why didnt that particluar player play in the game against modbury . He was in the squad for every other game . Even listed on the team sheets If they have nothng to hide then where was he ????

I know the answers that will probabaly be given

1) injured
2) other commitiment
3) not playing with form
4) sickness
5) stuck in traffic
6) death in the family
7) work commitments ( cos he is old enough to be out of school :D )
8) his car broke down ( cos he is old enough to have P Plates ) :o

etc etc

yep or maybe white city are a little uncomfortable at the moment
:rol

I guess we will have to wait and see .

This is more intersting than watching a suuspense movie on foxtel .

Suspense , drama , lies , dis- appointments , cover ups the list could go on and on
Your post confirms you have no idea.

Interestingly you have not made one comment about the club he was first registered at which is where the discrepancy originated, why is that??? He played there for 12 months in the wrong age group and somehow the discrepancy has only surfaced now....WOW!!!

If we go by your logic it must have been WC that completed his registration at the previous club!!!

Since you think you know wants going on, want to tell us how this discrepancy was miraculously picked up and who picked this up???

At the same time you may also want to tell us why you seem to have a beef with this coach??

BTW, for someone that thinks they know whats going on, you should know the reason he didn't play against Modbury. The fact that you don't know further proves you have no clue in this matter.

Your posts are nothing but vindictive in nature and zero in factual content.

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

rossonero wrote:Maybe it came to their attention that there might have been a problem with the registration details and the team made sure he didnt play until the situation was clarified.
Why did it take a year to work out there was a problem?
Correct.

Why did it take a year to work out is s very good question. A better question is how and who picked it up??

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

I am not vindictive . I just dont believe in cheating and that is exactly what happened . And you know it

Why should WC be able to get away with playing an over age player in the MU cup when other teams have done the right thing. I never said that WC did anything wrong . I said the coach isnt doing the right thing. Going by what has transpired and they way he is ducking for cover now shows that he is in the wrong

I will tell you how the lie ( not the discrepancy) was picked up ......

kids go to school and kids have mates and lots of kids have friends and kids have parents and many kids play club soccer

When some of those kids go to the same school as one of the players that is playing out of their age group and the MU cup comes around and some kids got kicked out of the competiton because white city won their is going to be sour grapes. ( because its unfair )

These kids come home and tell their mums and dads and as a a parent you would go into the ffsa and report it. Which is exactly what a group of us did

As for my information not being correct WC are not playing. Why is that ??? The ffsa would not disqualify a team over a mistake would they!!!!!!!

I dont have a beef with this coach other than he cheated .

As for the previous club. i dont know which one and i dont care. The FFSA can sort that out

If my post are not factual then why are white city out , why is the coach getting sacked , why didnt the player in question play??????????????????

Lets face it . White city cheated because the coach didnt tell them that he had an overage player . This has put White City in a terrible and embarrassing situation. I also feel for all the boys and parents ( some of which I have known personally for a number of years ). Both my boys looked forward to the MU Cup and it was a great experience for both of them when they played. How does a club tell a squad that they cant play because their coach, their mentor, some one they should look up to cheated and now they are disqualified

I am sure white city will recover from this because thy are a great club with many great people , they just need to get rid of the bad apple...........

As for my posts not being factual , they are and you know it .

A cheat is a cheat and the only thing worse than a cheat is a cowardly cheat that blames everyone else when he gets caught instead of owning up

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

Did this player involved and coach both come from the same rival club last year?

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

apparently

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SID »

So who is playing in the semi?
Modbury or white city?

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

form what i have heard . white city disqualified, modbury and croydon are playing monday night to determine who plays west adelaide

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

wannaplay wrote:I am not vindictive . I just dont believe in cheating and that is exactly what happened . And you know it

Why should WC be able to get away with playing an over age player in the MU cup when other teams have done the right thing. I never said that WC did anything wrong . I said the coach isnt doing the right thing. Going by what has transpired and they way he is ducking for cover now shows that he is in the wrong

I will tell you how the lie ( not the discrepancy) was picked up ......

kids go to school and kids have mates and lots of kids have friends and kids have parents and many kids play club soccer

When some of those kids go to the same school as one of the players that is playing out of their age group and the MU cup comes around and some kids got kicked out of the competiton because white city won their is going to be sour grapes. ( because its unfair )

These kids come home and tell their mums and dads and as a a parent you would go into the ffsa and report it. Which is exactly what a group of us did

As for my information not being correct WC are not playing. Why is that ??? The ffsa would not disqualify a team over a mistake would they!!!!!!!

I dont have a beef with this coach other than he cheated .

As for the previous club. i dont know which one and i dont care. The FFSA can sort that out

If my post are not factual then why are white city out , why is the coach getting sacked , why didnt the player in question play??????????????????

Lets face it . White city cheated because the coach didnt tell them that he had an overage player . This has put White City in a terrible and embarrassing situation. I also feel for all the boys and parents ( some of which I have known personally for a number of years ). Both my boys looked forward to the MU Cup and it was a great experience for both of them when they played. How does a club tell a squad that they cant play because their coach, their mentor, some one they should look up to cheated and now they are disqualified

I am sure white city will recover from this because thy are a great club with many great people , they just need to get rid of the bad apple...........

As for my posts not being factual , they are and you know it .

A cheat is a cheat and the only thing worse than a cheat is a cowardly cheat that blames everyone else when he gets caught instead of owning up
Firstly your post is full of contradictions, I have highlighted some just for you.

Secondly, you have said that kids go to the same school and they talk and he is not playing in the right age group. He wasn't playing in the right age group last year so why didn't you and these other parents go to the FFSA last year why, why why???, where were your morals last year???? It sounds very much like vindictive sour grapes to me.

Thirdly, you have stated as for the previous club you don't know and you don't care, well you should care because this is where the real issue lies and sadly it is completely lost on you.

WC have inherited a problem with a player registration which was done at a previous club, so lets be clear on this WC did not create this and were unaware that this issue existed.
WC played a player in good faith based on his previous registration, and they withdrew this player once they were alerted by the FFSA, no ducking and weaving by the club.
You can babel on all you like about WC being cheats but they have acted appropriately once they were informed.

Fourthly, I have no issue with blatant cheating being dealt with accordingly by the FFSA but this is not the case here, again you can carry on all you like but it is simply untrue that WC knowingly played a player out of his age group.

My own personal conclusion is that you and your friends knew about this all along and "got the shits" because your kids teams are no longer in the tournament, you even mention this in your post.

Lastly I would like to remind you that your behaviour in alluding to the players name on an internet forum is nothing short of disgraceful. This is a kid caught up in a situation not of his own going and you have mentioned his name, from memory on two occasions.....absolutely disgusting!!!!!!. And this from a parent who has babbled on in his previous post about going the right thing. You seriously should be ashamed of yourself.
Maybe you should think how you would feel and how your kids would feel if they were in the same situation and had their name plastered on an internet form in the same way you have done!!!

striker13
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by striker13 »

Good luck to birkalla, west Adelaide, western strikers and to either modbury or croydon for making it this far and by doing it within the rules of the comp.

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

striker13 wrote:Good luck to birkalla, west Adelaide, western strikers and to either modbury or croydon for making it this far and by doing it within the rules of the comp.
:lol: :lol: :lol: thats a pretty sad comment but it made me laugh...

it looks like this topic will go forever, personally i believe it should be investigated PROPERLY and get to the bottom of this, and who ever was responsible must suffer the consequences, at the end of the day us big men are carrying on like monkeys but its the kids that are suffering here and it doesnt look good on our game and ESPECIALLY what all clubs main objective should be PLAYER DEVELOPMENT......

if white city have to be punished for this so be it, but im sure during the investigation there will be people in the FFSA who will get done and members of the other club who registered or allowed an overage player to play a whole season.....

AUFCSPURS
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AUFCSPURS »

why a croydon playing against modbury? surely comets should since they finished higher in the group and made quater finals

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

Firstly thank you for highlighting that a cheat is a cheat . That we agree on.

Excuse me but I am 100% sure that WC have been disqualified .

Thirdly my own children did MU cup some years ago

Fourthly the kids that were beaten by WC should feel cheated . COS THEY WERE

On another note I have not said that WC had anything to do with the cheating . I have stated that the coach did . WC did inhereit a player with a probelm . His problem was a dadgy coach . Unfortunately they inherited him aswell. I dont think the kid involved did this on his own , The parents would have known and the coach would have suggested it to the parent . Was the coach or the parents thinking about their kid at the time or were they thinking about the comsequences The club can only go on what they are given by the parents and the coach

The coach was at a club and he registered the kid at that club . Then he moved to white city and bought the player with him . Who is the common factor here . Not the clubs . THE COACH

Again sour grapes . Maybe becuase WC made it into a final with an overage player

I thikn you should be ashamed of yourself for defending such behaviour . ( or your own behviour) I have done nothing wrong . I didnt CHEAT

And if the coach has not done anything wrong the club would not sack him . So we will have to wait and see who has the team for the rest of the year

Suck it up .

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

Nobody still answered this question
Why did the previous club allow an overage player to play for a whole season, if apparently the coach new, why did the club allow it to continue for a whole season if they were aware.

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

my guess is that none of the clubs knew and that this was concocted with the coach and parents

The ffsa can only go by documents that are provided and can only act upon information received when they receive it, just like all clubs .

It is unfortunate that the kids didnt say anything last year because this wouldnt have happened this year and more than one club wouldnt be involved .

What sort of coach and parents would put a kid in that situation ) having to lie about his age ) then blame everyone else for having sour grapes ????????????

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

wannaplay wrote:Firstly thank you for highlighting that a cheat is a cheat . That we agree on.

Excuse me but I am 100% sure that WC have been disqualified .

Thirdly my own children did MU cup some years ago

Fourthly the kids that were beaten by WC should feel cheated . COS THEY WERE

On another note I have not said that WC had anything to do with the cheating . I have stated that the coach did . WC did inhereit a player with a probelm . His problem was a dadgy coach . Unfortunately they inherited him aswell. I dont think the kid involved did this on his own , The parents would have known and the coach would have suggested it to the parent . Was the coach or the parents thinking about their kid at the time or were they thinking about the comsequences The club can only go on what they are given by the parents and the coach

The coach was at a club and he registered the kid at that club . Then he moved to white city and bought the player with him . Who is the common factor here . Not the clubs . THE COACH

Again sour grapes . Maybe becuase WC made it into a final with an overage player

I thikn you should be ashamed of yourself for defending such behaviour . ( or your own behviour) I have done nothing wrong . I didnt CHEAT

And if the coach has not done anything wrong the club would not sack him . So we will have to wait and see who has the team for the rest of the year

Suck it up .
It might sadden you but there is nothing for me to suck up as I am not affiliated with WC. Bad luck for you on that one.

Your posts get better by the day, you can't even manage to get your own story straight or consistent.

So lets see
Post 1 by Wannaplay
In this post you mentioned that WC had a registration issue. Well there is a registration issue and you knew about it because it was you and your friends that went to the FFSA on this issue. Conveniently you kept quite on this detail until a later stage in this thread.
You then also mentioned in the same post that WC had played another over age player. Unfortunately for you you were wrong about the "other overage player" as this has never existed...This is you fabricating this story.

Post 2 by wannaplay
In this post you mentioned that certain people bragged about getting away with falsified documents and that this person knew what he did a few years ago.

Post 5 by wannaplay
In this post you said no coach that has done the wrong thing and knows it will own up to it after they get caught . The fact that they cheated in the first place shows the sort of character they really are.

Post 6 by wannaplay
In this post you also mentioned that you know there is a coach that cheated. You also mentioned that WC may be a little uncomfortable at the moment.....You are insinuating WC have knowingly done something wrong or against the rules.

Post 7 by wannaplay
In this post you said "Why should WC be able to get away with playing an over age player in the MU cup when other teams have done the right thing". you then made this comment straight after "I never said that WC did anything wrong" . Sorry, you have insinuated WC have knowingly done something wrong with your first comment.
You then came clean with the following
When some of those kids go to the same school as one of the players that is playing out of their age group and the MU cup comes around and some kids got kicked out of the competition because white city won their is going to be sour grapes

You also said this:
and this:
White city cheated because the coach didnt tell them that he had an overage player

Post 10 by wannaplay
you said this "On another note I have not said that WC had anything to do with the cheating"...Well yes you did, see comments in your post number 7. You have also insinuated this in your post number 6.

You have then added this pearler to the equation as well "I dont think the kid involved did this on his own , The parents would have known and the coach would have suggested it to the parent" Now your story telling has reached another level. Now you are telling us the the parents the lad and the coach were in this together....WOW just WOW!!!

You also made this comment:
"The coach was at a club and he registered the kid at that club" . Well hang on, you said this in post number 7:
"As for the previous club. i dont know which one and i dont care. The FFSA can sort that out"
How on earth would you know that the coach registered the lad when you have previously claimed you knew nothing about the previous club.
You can't have it both ways, you either knew or you didn't....either way one of these statements is a lie.
You also said this:
"And if the coach has not done anything wrong the club would not sack him". Guess what, he has nor been sacked. This is another example of your story telling.

Apparently you don't have a vendetta against this coach, most of your posts suggest otherwise.

You have told us all these kids go to school together, they have mates and parents and the kids play soccer. Who needs enemies when they have friends like you.
If all these kids are friends, I would imagine parents also know each other but it seems that you at no stage spoke to the lads parents about a discrepancy that you knew existed for at least 12 months, see your comments in post 10.
For some reason you had an epiphany and have been overcome with morality after sitting on this for 12 months and doing nothing about it.
I don't believe other parents were involved, I think you lack the courage to admit this was of your own doing or that you were the ring leader in this saga...all because of sour grapes as you admit in post number 7.

It is also my understanding that when the lad was first registered a birth certificate was provided to the FFSA as part of his registration, so who is at fault there Einstein??

Seriously you are a piece of work, you spin stories to cover his own backside. If you knew about this 12 months ago as you have said, you are as responsible as anyone for sitting on this for this long without a whisper...you said nothing for 12 months....NOTHING!!! Sadly you didn't have the same morals back then that you have today.

You then have the audacity to suggest that they coach, parents and the lad were in this together, quite unbelievable.

Out of all this the only item you have got right is that there is a registration issue. People on this forum will make their own minds up, rightly or wrongly, but you have shown this forum that your version of events can not be relied upon with any degree of accuracy regarding how this occurred and who is responsible.

You have also shown this forum the vindictive ignorant person you are.

I wait with bated breath for your next version of story telling.

Huge1
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Huge1 »

Just out of interest did you all know that in the UK the change over date for junior age groups is September 1st ie some one born on 1 /12/1997 would be eligible to play for man uniteds current under 15 squad! Different countries all have different dates for age qualification, so ultimately in international competition age lines will blur.

angk43
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by angk43 »

All I want to know, does/did the player in question know it was an U15 carnival? If he didn't that's BS and if he did "That's selfish and cheating". Children are quite intelligent by 14 years of age and they know right from wrong. Most would be year 9 at High school.

What about the Coach, his assistant and the Team manager = 3 wisemen or just plain stupid.

I feel for the kids who still believe they are playing Tuesday night.

Have told them yet "Super coach"??

"Now Who's the Best Junior Coach"

bandito
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bandito »

Sorry .... Not being obvious but doesn't the player or his parents know the date if birth? How is this even an issue...so confused. I think precedence was set last year for a team that did not play within rules both for club and coach. I also think most players on the team wouldve known what was going on.....I feel for the teams who played WC in cup. Never mind small consolation cheating eventually is found out and hopefully penalties meeted to those involved.

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

Your a joke

WC have been disqalifeid for an over age player. If this is not correct then they will play on tuesday night . We will see :D

Again I have net mentioned that i think WC cheated . I know they havent . THE COACH DID and unfortuntely for them he represented the club .

Their are falsified documents !!!!!!!!! a birth certificate

Nobody but the parents and the coach did this . And now you feel sorry for the kid . Should have though of the kid when he was told to live a lie . But going by your statement this kid did this without his parents or coaches Knowledge . Excuse me but his mum gave birth to him and she would know what year that was .

Sour grapes comming from your end because you got caught not because your sorry . BIG FRIGGIN DIFFERENCE

Dont pass the buck .

I dont have a version , I have facts

As for the poor kid not needing friends like the ones that reported him. I am sure they dont want a friend that is competeing ln a competition as an older player and breaking al the rules and giving him and his team an unfair advantage

I bet he doesnt play in that squad a gain this year . Another wait and see which one of us is right

I feel for all the honest parents whose kds have been disqualified because of a dishonest coach . And beleive me they would have repotred it last year if they had known

So once again suck it up

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SID »

What are you on huge ???
We live in SA and play in SA and all know the rules of SA....
Don't bring other countries rules into the argument that's just pish....

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Parent/relatives spoil the game for the kids..... :( :oops:

Huge1
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Huge1 »

SID wrote:What are you on huge ???
We live in SA and play in SA and all know the rules of SA....
Don't bring other countries rules into the argument that's just pish....
Haha just phishing.. Some people on here are way too serious.. :lol: