MODBURY THROUGH TO SEMI FINALS

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: MODBURY THROUGH TO SEMI FINALS

Post by Arma »

wannaplay wrote:Your a joke

WC have been disqalifeid for an over age player. If this is not correct then they will play on tuesday night . We will see :D

Again I have net mentioned that i think WC cheated . I know they havent . THE COACH DID and unfortuntely for them he represented the club .

Their are falsified documents !!!!!!!!! a birth certificate

Nobody but the parents and the coach did this . And now you feel sorry for the kid . Should have though of the kid when he was told to live a lie . But going by your statement this kid did this without his parents or coaches Knowledge . Excuse me but his mum gave birth to him and she would know what year that was .

Sour grapes comming from your end because you got caught not because your sorry . BIG FRIGGIN DIFFERENCE

Dont pass the buck .

I dont have a version , I have facts

As for the poor kid not needing friends like the ones that reported him. I am sure they dont want a friend that is competeing ln a competition as an older player and breaking al the rules and giving him and his team an unfair advantage

I bet he doesnt play in that squad a gain this year . Another wait and see which one of us is right

I feel for all the honest parents whose kds have been disqualified because of a dishonest coach . And beleive me they would have repotred it last year if they had known

So once again suck it up
My previous post speaks for itself, but you keep going your hardest champ.

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

So 2 days out from the game, can anyone confirm who West Adelaide is playing?

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

Thought you might quieten down when you realised everyone knows about the birth certificate :lol:

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

is this still not over??? :roll:

angk43
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by angk43 »

Croydon beat Modbury on Penalties, West Adelaide to Play Croydon tomorrow night.

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SID »

Penalties again for Modbury.... What was final score before pens?

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

wannaplay wrote:Thought you might quieten down when you realised everyone knows about the birth certificate :lol:
Seriously what are you on??

There is a big difference between someone denying there have been irregularities with the registration forms or birth certificate from 2012 and someone challenging you on or being skeptical about your claims regarding who might have made or been involved with any such irregularities. Lets see if you can work out which one of these is applicable to comments I have made.

Since you have shown literacy is not one of your strong points I doubt you could work this out.

Well done to Croydon on their result tonight, bad luck to Modbury.

themessenger
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by themessenger »

SID wrote:Penalties again for Modbury.... What was final score before pens?
2 all at full time. (Modbury up 2-1 at half time).

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

Well it looks like i was right . WC got disqulaifed hence the new play offs

Well done Cydon for winning within the rules

Looks like what I have stated would happen..... is happening.

Now we will just wait and see if the coach gets sacked :lol:

I am guessing thats happening aswell

Anyway I know who was involved just like you .

The coach , The woman who gave birth to the player and the player

So much for not commenting anymore and now your back peddling aswell

I would think an irregularity is when two things dont match up . eg A copy of a birth certificate and the original birth certificate

I havent heard that white city is backing you up , quite the opposite

Time to park he bus champ !!!!!!!

You crack me up :lol:

striker13
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by striker13 »

Congrats to croydon. Hard luck to modbury and have to feel for them.

Good luck to the teams involved in tomorrow's semi's

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

wannaplay wrote:Well it looks like i was right . WC got disqulaifed hence the new play offs

Well done Cydon for winning within the rules

Looks like what I have stated would happen..... is happening.

Now we will just wait and see if the coach gets sacked :lol:

I am guessing thats happening aswell

Anyway I know who was involved just like you .

The coach , The woman who gave birth to the player and the player

So much for not commenting anymore and now your back peddling aswell

I would think an irregularity is when two things dont match up . eg A copy of a birth certificate and the original birth certificate

I havent heard that white city is backing you up , quite the opposite

Time to park he bus champ !!!!!!!

You crack me up :lol:
Looks like what I have stated would happen..... is happening. Well no. You stated there was another over age player, and there doesnt seem to be. Can you provide more information on this?
As far as WC being disqualified, well someone was always going to pay the price of irregularities.

Now we will just wait and see if the coach gets sacked. You have previously stated he was sacked, my sources indicate that is not the case. So that statement is wrong.

Anyway I know who was involved just like you . Ah no. your telling the story not me.

You have also stated twice now that it was the coach, parents/mother and the player, all of them together that have deliberatly falsified documents when the player was first registered to play in the under 14's at his previous club...yes?

As a matter of interest how do you know this to be 100% true?

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

Fact 1)

there is an overage player . He didnt play against Modbury because he was being investigated . If i am wrong he will go back to the squad and complete the season. The other discrepency was to do with a player and the team sheet and the timing . Dont really care about that as it was an oversight . It was not a forged birth Certificate !!!!!

fact 2)

The coach- was at another club last year . Yes i did ask some of the kids what they new . He wanted this player in his U14 squad . As he was overaged the player in questions parents were spoken to by the coach and they agreed to change his birth certifcate so the he could play for the U14 squad . ( great parenting. ) The coach told the boy not to talk about this to anyone at the club or his friends . He went unnoticed at this club, but living a lie is difficult for an adult let alone a Kid

Fact 3)

the coach left his old club and went to WC. he took a number of players ( including the overage player) with him. He then played the overaged kid in the MU cup. Well WC beat a team that some of the overaged kids friends are on and as he had told them what the coach had done with his birth certificate , they i turn told their parents ( you called this sour grapes )who then went to the FFSA and reported him

Fact 4)

The FFSA does not disqualify a club for a so called discrepency ????????????

If we go bu what you claim . The kid didnt know how old he was . the parents didnt know how old he was and the club made a mistake that just went under every ones radar becuase his parents thought he was year younger than he actually is and he assumed his parents had gotten his age wrong

That makes sense doesnt it :lol:

For someone who claims he is not the coach and isnt involved you are going all out to defend the situation. You even stated that you would not be responding any more as i was a joke and couldnt spell.

Yet here we are . Your back , still trying to blame everyone else for a blatant lie that has been found out .

I said WC would be disqualified , I have also said that this player would not play in this squad again and I have also stated that the coach will get the sack .

I have never said that any club was involved other than the coach represented both these clubs and now they have this situation that was thrust upon them becuase of a " dodgy win at all costs " coach

What your stating happened is so ridiculous everyone in the yard is still laughing , so for that I thankyou cos its dam hot out here

Its time to just be quiet and stop emabarassing yourself :P

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

wannaplay wrote:Fact 1)

there is an overage player . He didnt play against Modbury because he was being investigated . If i am wrong he will go back to the squad and complete the season. The other discrepency was to do with a player and the team sheet and the timing . Dont really care about that as it was an oversight . It was not a forged birth Certificate !!!!!

fact 2)

The coach- was at another club last year . Yes i did ask some of the kids what they new . He wanted this player in his U14 squad . As he was overaged the player in questions parents were spoken to by the coach and they agreed to change his birth certifcate so the he could play for the U14 squad . ( great parenting. ) The coach told the boy not to talk about this to anyone at the club or his friends . He went unnoticed at this club, but living a lie is difficult for an adult let alone a Kid

Fact 3)

the coach left his old club and went to WC. he took a number of players ( including the overage player) with him. He then played the overaged kid in the MU cup. Well WC beat a team that some of the overaged kids friends are on and as he had told them what the coach had done with his birth certificate , they i turn told their parents ( you called this sour grapes )who then went to the FFSA and reported him

Fact 4)

If we go bu what you claim . The kid didnt know how old he was . the parents didnt know how old he was and the club made a mistake that just went under every ones radar becuase his parents thought he was year younger than he actually is and he assumed his parents had gotten his age wrong

For someone who claims he is not the coach and isnt involved you are going all out to defend the situation. You even stated that you would not be responding any more as i was a joke and couldnt spell.

Yet here we are . Your back , still trying to blame everyone else for a blatant lie that has been found out .

I said WC would be disqualified , I have also said that this player would not play in this squad again and I have also stated that the coach will get the sack .

I have never said that any club was involved other than the coach represented both these clubs and now they have this situation that was thrust upon them becuase of a " dodgy win at all costs " coach

What your stating happened is so ridiculous everyone in the yard is still laughing , so for that I thankyou cos its dam hot out here

there is an overage player . He didnt play against Modbury because he was being investigated. You stated there was the goaile registration issue and another overage player. Well there there wasn't. This is your Barossa Pearl story and now you are trying to cover your ass.

The coach- was at another club last year . Yes i did ask some of the kids what they new . Your story on this gets spicier by the day.
First you threw the carrot out by saying:
- White City apparently have had a registration issue with a goaly and claiming there was another over age player. Then throwing some more bait by stating Not to hard to go through and look at the birth certificates. to then
1 - to stating certain people have bragged about it and getting away with falsified documents. In the space of 15 minutes between your 2 posts on the morning of the 22/3 you went from "apparently" to you knowing there was a discrepancy with birth certificates. It also sounded you knew who had done what but only told us later when prodded.
2 - to then stating certain people have bragged about it and getting away with falsified documents
3 - to then stating This person knows exactly what he did a few years ago
4 - to then stating no coach that has done the wrong thing and knows it will own up to it after they get caught
5 - to then stating I know their is a coach out their that did cheat.
6 - to then stating When some of those kids go to the same school as one of the players that is playing out of their age group. When some of those kids go to the same school as one of the players that is playing out of their age group and the MU cup comes around and some kids got kicked out of the competiton because white city won their is going to be sour grapes These kids come home and tell their mums and dads and as a a parent you would go into the ffsa and report it Which is exactly what a group of us did.
7 - to stating As for the previous club. i dont know which one and i dont care
8 - to stating Thirdly my own children did MU cup some years ago. Why would you go to the FFSA if your kids played years ago?? Totally contradicts your earlier statement in point 6.
9- to stating I dont think the kid involved did this on his own , The parents would have known and the coach would have suggested it to the parent .
10 -to stating The coach was at a club and he registered the kid at that club
11 - to stating this was concocted with the coach and parents
12 - to stating Their are falsified documents !!!!!!!!! a birth certificate.
13 - to stating Nobody but the parents and the coach did this
14 - to stating I would think an irregularity is when two things dont match up . eg A copy of a birth certificate and the original birth certificate
15 - to stating The coach- was at another club last year . Yes i did ask some of the kids what they new . He wanted this player in his U14 squad . As he was overaged the player in questions parents were spoken to by the coach and they agreed to change his birth certifcate
16 - to stating the Well WC beat a team that some of the overaged kids friends are on and as he had told them what the coach had done with his birth certificate

For someone that claims his kids played man u cup a few years ago you seem to have taken a more than keen interest in this issue and somehow miraculously come into a wealth of information over a short space of time, even knowing that some documents have been changed. You apparently know who did what where and when.
My bet is that you are closer to the action than you will admit. I also think there is history between you and this coach.

If we go bu what you claim . What is is that I have claimed. I have challenged your version of events, big difference, you don't understand so don't worry about it.

That makes sense doesnt it. Yes it makes perfect sense. The coach, the parents and a 14 your old kid all conspire to falsify a birth certificate and then go bragging about it to everyone. Everyone that cheats or indulges in deceptive behaviour then tells the world about it. Your right its perfectly logical to think this is what happened!!

For someone who claims he is not the coach. LOL. I have never claimed anything. For me to claim I'm not the coach I'd have to be asked the question first....and you haven't. For the record I'm not the coach. You have claimed I'm from WC, but again for the record I'm not. Good try though.

You even stated that you would not be responding any more as i was a joke and couldnt spell . Really, I said that. This gets back to the point I made that literacy isn't your strong point which is ringing true. Literacy is more than just spelling. Next time you look the meaning up on the net I suggest you read more than the first sentence. On second thoughts don't bother you won't understand it, you've shown its clearly way above your comprehension.

I have also stated that the coach will get the sack. No, You stated he had already been sacked. My mail is that he is still the coach. What you meant to say is that you want him to get sacked. Chopping and changing your story!!

everyone in the yard is still laughing , so for that I thankyou cos its dam hot out here . You work in a yard. :lol: :lol: :lol: Must be terrible working in the heat and cold. No such problem for me in my luxurious office in the CBD :lol: :lol: :lol:

themessenger
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by themessenger »

Arma wrote:
wannaplay wrote:Fact 1)

fact 2)

Fact 3)

Fact 4)

there is an overage player . He didnt play against Modbury because he was being investigated. You stated there was the goaile registration issue and another overage player. Well there there wasn't. This is your Barossa Pearl story and now you are trying to cover your ass.

The coach- was at another club last year . Yes i did ask some of the kids what they new . Your story on this gets spicier by the day.
First you threw the carrot out by saying:
- White City apparently have had a registration issue with a goaly and claiming there was another over age player. Then throwing some more bait by stating Not to hard to go through and look at the birth certificates. to then
1 - to stating certain people have bragged about it and getting away with falsified documents. In the space of 15 minutes between your 2 posts on the morning of the 22/3 you went from "apparently" to you knowing there was a discrepancy with birth certificates. It also sounded you knew who had done what but only told us later when prodded.
2 - to then stating certain people have bragged about it and getting away with falsified documents
3 - to then stating This person knows exactly what he did a few years ago
4 - to then stating no coach that has done the wrong thing and knows it will own up to it after they get caught
5 - to then stating I know their is a coach out their that did cheat.
6 - to then stating When some of those kids go to the same school as one of the players that is playing out of their age group. When some of those kids go to the same school as one of the players that is playing out of their age group and the MU cup comes around and some kids got kicked out of the competiton because white city won their is going to be sour grapes These kids come home and tell their mums and dads and as a a parent you would go into the ffsa and report it Which is exactly what a group of us did.
7 - to stating As for the previous club. i dont know which one and i dont care
8 - to stating Thirdly my own children did MU cup some years ago. Why would you go to the FFSA if your kids played years ago?? Totally contradicts your earlier statement in point 6.
9- to stating I dont think the kid involved did this on his own , The parents would have known and the coach would have suggested it to the parent .
10 -to stating The coach was at a club and he registered the kid at that club
11 - to stating this was concocted with the coach and parents
12 - to stating Their are falsified documents !!!!!!!!! a birth certificate.
13 - to stating Nobody but the parents and the coach did this
14 - to stating I would think an irregularity is when two things dont match up . eg A copy of a birth certificate and the original birth certificate
15 - to stating The coach- was at another club last year . Yes i did ask some of the kids what they new . He wanted this player in his U14 squad . As he was overaged the player in questions parents were spoken to by the coach and they agreed to change his birth certifcate
16 - to stating the Well WC beat a team that some of the overaged kids friends are on and as he had told them what the coach had done with his birth certificate

For someone that claims his kids played man u cup a few years ago you seem to have taken a more than keen interest in this issue and somehow miraculously come into a wealth of information over a short space of time, even knowing that some documents have been changed. You apparently know who did what where and when.
My bet is that you are closer to the action than you will admit. I also think there is history between you and this coach.

If we go bu what you claim . What is is that I have claimed. I have challenged your version of events, big difference, you don't understand so don't worry about it.

That makes sense doesnt it. Yes it makes perfect sense. The coach, the parents and a 14 your old kid all conspire to falsify a birth certificate and then go bragging about it to everyone. Everyone that cheats or indulges in deceptive behaviour then tells the world about it. Your right its perfectly logical to think this is what happened!!

For someone who claims he is not the coach. LOL. I have never claimed anything. For me to claim I'm not the coach I'd have to be asked the question first....and you haven't. For the record I'm not the coach. You have claimed I'm from WC, but again for the record I'm not. Good try though.

You even stated that you would not be responding any more as i was a joke and couldnt spell . Really, I said that. This gets back to the point I made that literacy isn't your strong point which is ringing true. Literacy is more than just spelling. Next time you look the meaning up on the net I suggest you read more than the first sentence. On second thoughts don't bother you won't understand it, you've shown its clearly way above your comprehension.

I have also stated that the coach will get the sack. No, You stated he had already been sacked. My mail is that he is still the coach. What you meant to say is that you want him to get sacked. Chopping and changing your story!!

everyone in the yard is still laughing , so for that I thankyou cos its dam hot out here . You work in a yard. :lol: :lol: :lol: Must be terrible working in the heat and cold. No such problem for me in my luxurious office in the CBD :lol: :lol: :lol:

And so the saga continues.

In view of the fact that 'wannaplay' and 'Arma' both joined the Forum on Friday 22 March (at 8.46am and 8.57am respectively) to post ONLY on this issue would suggest you BOTH had a close interest in the outcome of the Modbury v White City match.

Maybe it's time to give it a rest. Both teams are out of the Man United Cup now.

Let the remaining Clubs get on with playing in the comp, and just wish them well. :)

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

you know what , your right both teams are out

BUT

]their is an overage player because

1)a birth certificate had been falsified , WC have been disqualified. Modbury are out because they lost ... NOT BECAUSE THEY CHEATED

2)The player in question will not play for another U15 squad this year because he is overaged

3)And the coach will get sacked because he was the one that convinced the player to play down an age group at the previous club and at took him to his new club

I have made all these points and i stick by them

The fact that Arma is so angry and defenensive at my posts is........... i think he knows I am right and he is the coach and i have put the truth out there

I have no personal history with the coach , good or bad. I just dont like cheating

As for making little personal digs like where i work and my litteracy skills , maybe i own the company , maybe i just said a yard, maybe i cant type. I guess you will never know

But you have to admit for someone that works in just yard and not a "luxurious' office and someone who you have insinuated is pretty stupid I know alot :P

Facts are facts and if you take all the other "stuff "out. the above points are what we are left with

lets agree to disagree and see what happens . in the meantime , untie your panties because they are in a huge knot

PS was steam comming out of your ears when you replied :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arma is on this forum , under another name, he just created this one to try and justify that what he did was a "discrepency" . I , on the other hand have never been on this forum and created this one because I think people should be named and shamed

Does anyone have a bus they wont be needing this year because i would be interested in making an offer an offer

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

wannaplay wrote:you know what , your right both teams are out

BUT

]their is an overage player because

1)a birth certificate had been falsified , WC have been disqualified. Modbury are out because they lost ... NOT BECAUSE THEY CHEATED

2)The player in question will not play for another U15 squad this year because he is overaged

3)And the coach will get sacked because he was the one that convinced the player to play down an age group at the previous club and at took him to his new club

I have made all these points and i stick by them

The fact that Arma is so angry and defenensive at my posts is........... i think he knows I am right and he is the coach and i have put the truth out there

I have no personal history with the coach , good or bad. I just dont like cheating

As for making little personal digs like where i work and my litteracy skills , maybe i own the company , maybe i just said a yard, maybe i cant type. I guess you will never know

But you have to admit for someone that works in just yard and not a "luxurious' office and someone who you have insinuated is pretty stupid I know alot :P

Facts are facts and if you take all the other "stuff "out. the above points are what we are left with

lets agree to disagree and see what happens . in the meantime , untie your panties because they are in a huge knot

PS was steam comming out of your ears when you replied :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arma is on this forum , under another name, he just created this one to try and justify that what he did was a "discrepency" . I , on the other hand have never been on this forum and created this one because I think people should be named and shamed

Does anyone have a bus they wont be needing this year because i would be interested in making an offer an offer
their is an overage player because. Stop living in denial. You said there was another overage player other than the goalie, what part of what you wrote don't you understand? You made a Barossa Pearl statement and now cant back it up.

The player in question will not play for another U15 squad this year because he is overaged. Well of course he won't, he was registered in the wrong age group in 2012. No one has ever disputed he wont be playing in the under 15's this year. Geez man is this the literacy thing again!!!

The fact that Arma is so angry and defenensive at my posts isi think he knows I am right and he is the coach. LOL, if that helps you sleep at night princess. First I was someone from WC, now I'm the coach, next you'll be claiming I'm one of the parents. Picking at straws much!!. Just for the record I'm not the Pope Francis either.

As for making little personal digs like where i work and my litteracy skills , maybe i own the company. Struck a nerve did I, I'll pull out the violin and tissues for you.

But you have to admit for someone that works in just yard and not a "luxurious' office and someone who you have insinuated is pretty stupid I know alot. Literacy and stupidity are very different things. I have not said you are stupid, you have interpreted it that way.

If we forget about other peripheral details the crux of your version of events is that the coach, parents and the 14 year old son deliberately conspired to change a birth certificate so he could play in the U14's last year. And then you further allege that the same people that changed these documents bragged about it to the world. Perfectly normal behaviour of a cheat!!!
Now, if you came on this board and said someone has changed the documents but we don't know who, there wouldn't be an argument.
Problem is, if we look at the time each of your posts were made you have gone from making a simple statement about an irregularity issue to apparently knowing who did what and what document was changed.
I have my own assumptions about why you know so much and why you are pointing the finger, but they are just my thoughts.

As for you claiming there is no history between you and this coach, I don't accept that either. Each time you have mentioned this coach you have done so with venom and then followed up with chest beating by claiming he is sacked. You are now saying he will get sacked. If you don't have any history with this coach someone very close to you does.

Does anyone have a bus they wont be needing this year because i would be interested in making an offer an offer . Here is a challenge for you that I bet you don't have the courage to take up. Find out were WC are playing next and then come back here and report if this coach is still coaching, then do the same the following week.

I can smell the egg on your face right now. Anyway I cant wait to hear back from you on this....keep us posted!!

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

Your boring me Ma#^Us

And every one else aswell

Move on . Youve angered alot of parents and disappointed alot of kids

All the best

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

wannaplay wrote:Your boring me Ma#^Us

And every one else aswell

Move on . Youve angered alot of parents and disappointed alot of kids

All the best
Your boring me Ma#^Us. :lol: :lol: :lol: I could be the Easter Bunny.
Where has all the chest beating gone princess. Here is your opportunity to to rise to the challenge but you know you'll be back with your tail between your legs and egg all over your face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yesterday and the day before that you were so sure the coach would be sacked, One day your acting like Tarzan and today you're Jane :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doesnt appear like WC shares your view of events......Champ!!

I suspect you know that the coach hasn't been sacked nor is likely to be. So now it seems that your story telling is just that.
Thank goodness some people running clubs don't live in medievel times running around with pitch forks ready to burn someone on the word of one person and in the absence of REAL evidence.

So the conclusion we can draw from your chest beating theatrics is that all along you were attempting to point the finger at the coach, parents and a 14year old because of some previous history.

I'll keep looking out for your reports on who's coaching the WC U15's, but I'll bet you wont be back to give us the "bad" news will you....Champ!!

PS, looks like you'll need to keep looking on cars sales for a van, doesn't appear the one you were looking to buy is for sale.........Champ!!

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

your not the easter bunny Ma%&us

I might be tarzan one day and jane the next ..... :wink:

But you have consistently been cheetah ( and you can spell that both ways cheater or cheetah as both do apply in this case) :lol:

Your one angry bitter man ( and i use the term man loosley )

Move on . let the fat lady sing . And then we will see

Now go back to your other login and stop making a fool of yourself on this one .

Its been fun playing with you

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

wannaplay wrote:your not the easter bunny Ma%&us

I might be tarzan one day and jane the next ..... :wink:

But you have consistently been cheetah ( and you can spell that both ways cheater or cheetah as both do apply in this case) :lol:

Your one angry bitter man ( and i use the term man loosley )

Move on . let the fat lady sing . And then we will see

Now go back to your other login and stop making a fool of yourself on this one .

Its been fun playing with you
LOL, your hilarious.

Didn't you say "all the best", sounds like you were signing off and here you are back again.

You came on here with your big accusations and now your saying this bloke is a bitter man...in your own words, you crack me up Champ!!

And now your story gets better, apparently this coach has been a consistent cheat, not just a cheat but a consistent one. LOL I just love how you just keep making stuff up.

Haven't you forgotten the other cheats??. Didn't you say the parents and the boy were involved in all of this as well, but miraculously no mention of them in your last 2 posts. Geez man did you forget about them.....remember it was the coach the parents and the boy....come on, keep up with your own story!!!

Sounds like someone suffers from an inferiority complex.

Move on . let the fat lady sing . And then we will see . Oh, now you want to move on. Sounds like the fat lady's choking on her oversized panties :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Is the thought of you coming back here and telling us the news that this coach hasn't been sacked getting to much for you?? I do understand how you would feel humiliated though.

Don't forget to keep us posted on who's coaching the WC U15's next week and the week after that......Champ!!

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SID »

End of the day white city got found to be playing an over age player and got disqualified.... Argument over....

Armageddon
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Armageddon »

Arma : Tool
Wannaplay: sh it stirrer
WC: got caught breaking the rules
Lets move on everybody.

corona
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by corona »

I actually feel for the Modbury boys , as they had to play a extra game , if white city was guilty , then it should of been a 3-0 win to Modbury . not no now play Croydon on Monday .

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SID »

Corona, the player played through the group stages so all their fixtures were reversed to 0-3 results.... Thus leaving Croydon and Modbury as in the play off situation....
I only feel sorry for white city if they have just swept this under the carpet....
Can't see Drago being too happy

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

SID wrote:End of the day white city got found to be playing an over age player and got disqualified.... Argument over....
Don't think anyone is really arguing that point.
Its the version of events that led to the disqualification and the apparent deliberate cheating being put forward by one person which has been the topic of discussion.
Last edited by Arma on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arma
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Arma »

Armageddon wrote:Arma : Tool
Lets move on everybody.
Quality post. Did you have help putting all this together.

bandito
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bandito »

Just asking to pleasetry to make sense of this .......if all WC's fixtures were reversed why wouldn't the Metro boys go through as they wouldve been 2nd. I know its over but all a bit confusing......

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

Arma : Tool
Lets move on everybody.

Totally agree with the above .

Arma is a tool
wannaplay ( me ) is stirring
WC ( because of the tool coach ) did get disqualified

There are many casualties in this man u cup. Any one that played white city , the boys in the white city squad. WC , the club itslef ( not the coach) the organisers etc etc

The only one that isnt a casualty is the coach and going by his personal attacks and the way he has carried on in this forum, surely shows his true character

The point here is when and how this discrepency happened. I have stated all along that he approached the overage player at his previous club and changed the birth certificate with the consent of the parents .

Him claiming that it was an accident or a mistake by the ffsa or who ever, leads me to ask this question , if it was a " mistake"...............

The kid in question would have realised he was overage , the parents would have realised he was over age , I cant think of any kid that would want to play for a younger age group , normally they want to play up , dont they ??????

Just wondering what the coach said to him ????

I dont think any club would condone this sort of behaviour, WC or the previous club especially in the MU cup

Arma needs to accept responsibilty and stop trying to belittle people on this forum when they are stating the obvious .

Armageddon
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Armageddon »

Arma wrote:
Armageddon wrote:Arma : Tool
Lets move on everybody.
Quality post. Did you have help putting all this together.
Arma...i read all the posts....just stating FACTS....something that ( if u read all your posts AGAIN ) will see that u struggle with champ.

wannaplay
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by wannaplay »

He"s back!!!!

Your like a deer caught in headlights

I think if we get the submitted birth certificate and then we go and look at the original we fond the so called discredpency ... I would call it forgery

Any way nobody from WC has jumped to your defence ... have they. The "other" club hasnt either

You also claimed you could be the easter bunny . Shouldnt you be busy delivering or getting ready to deliver all your eggs

You still havent explained how a mistake was made and the parents , kid and yourself didnt pick it up