SUNDAY DIV3 Round 10

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Zajko84
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

SUNDAY DIV3 Round 10

Post by Zajko84 »

BH UNITED - MACEDONIA UTD - HAWKS RESERVE
SAN MARCO - SAVOY - CAMPBELLTOWN CITY GROUND
ISC RAPTORS - ADEL YOUNG STARS - TRINITY GARDENS PRIMARY SCHOOL
ANGLE VALE - PLYMPTON - AGLE VALE COMMUNITY FRADD ROAD
STH COAST UTD - NOARLUNGA - HACKHAM SPORTS CLUB

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: SUNDAY DIV3 Round 10

Post by ExtraTime »

BH UNITED - MACEDONIA UTD - game of the season here . Two clubs in recent years that have had their issues . Have turned it around and much credit to both . Macedonia have shown so far they are the superior side of Div 3 and will end up with 3 more points come 5 oclock Sunday 3-0
SAN MARCO - SAVOY - Too much here leaning towards a San Marco win . Home ground advantage, a wounded Savoy. San Marco 4-1
ISC RAPTORS - ADEL YOUNG STARS - no comment
ANGLE VALE - PLYMPTON - not a matter who i think will win but who I need to win . Angle Vale 3-0
STH COAST UTD - NOARLUNGA - HACKHAM SPORTS CLUB - The States Road Derby Round 2 . Noarlunga's only win for the season in a very disappointing season so far. South Coast have struck form at the right time and looking good. On paper the result seems one sided . But games are not won on paper.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

bloodypassit wrote:BH UNITED - MACEDONIA UTD - game of the season here . Two clubs in recent years that have had their issues . Have turned it around and much credit to both . Macedonia have shown so far they are the superior side of Div 3 and will end up with 3 more points come 5 oclock Sunday 3-0
SAN MARCO - SAVOY - Too much here leaning towards a San Marco win . Home ground advantage, a wounded Savoy. San Marco 4-1
ANGLE VALE - PLYMPTON - not a matter who i think will win but who I need to win . Angle Vale 3-0
STH COAST UTD - NOARLUNGA - HACKHAM SPORTS CLUB - The States Road Derby Round 2 . Noarlunga's only win for the season in a very disappointing season so far. South Coast have struck form at the right time and looking good. On paper the result seems one sided . But games are not won on paper.
please comment on the Raptors AYS game.... please... :wink:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

tikataka
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by tikataka »

BH UNITED - MACEDONIA UTD - Clash of the titans or perhaps "im gonna kill you VS im gonna kill myself!!" 2-2 :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
SAN MARCO - SAVOY - after three losses on the trott San Marco to find some form here 2-0
ISC RAPTORS - ADEL YOUNG STARS - Bring your guns, rocket launchers or even a metal pole perhaps as a saftey net!!! ISC to knock the socks off them 5-0
ANGLE VALE - PLYMPTON - Plympton gaining some good momentum 0-1
STH COAST UTD - NOARLUNGA - South coast derby to end in a draw 2-2

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

tikataka wrote:BH UNITED - MACEDONIA UTD - Clash of the titans or perhaps "im gonna kill you VS im gonna kill myself!!" 2-2 :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
SAN MARCO - SAVOY - after three losses on the trott San Marco to find some form here 2-0
ISC RAPTORS - ADEL YOUNG STARS - Bring your guns, rocket launchers or even a metal pole perhaps as a saftey net!!! ISC to knock the socks off them 5-0
ANGLE VALE - PLYMPTON - Plympton gaining some good momentum 0-1
STH COAST UTD - NOARLUNGA - South coast derby to end in a draw 2-2
thats better..... :wink:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

Southern Style
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Southern Style »

BH UNITED - MACEDONIA UTD - HAWKS RESERVE - Macedonia seem the stand out team in Div 3, Macedonia to continue their winning ways. 1-3
SAN MARCO - SAVOY - CAMPBELLTOWN CITY GROUND - After watching last week against Sth Coast, Pirie seem to have lost their spark, missing players and not playing like a Unit - San Marco at home is a big ask for any team - 2-0
ISC RAPTORS - ADEL YOUNG STARS - TRINITY GARDENS PRIMARY SCHOOL - Raptors in a canter, hopefully we dont hear any more bad reports on AYS, they don't seem to be endearing themselves to the league - 3-0
ANGLE VALE - PLYMPTON - AGLE VALE COMMUNITY FRADD ROAD - This will be a hotly contested game as both teams needing wins to try and pull away from the lower end of the table. Draw 1-1
STH COAST UTD - NOARLUNGA - HACKHAM SPORTS CLUB - South Coast are one of the Form sides at the moment and seem to be turning the corner at the best possible time, however, this local derby is always a tough physical battle, South Coast for a win to avenge Round 1 but if NUSC are at full strength it could be interesting. 2-1

Cerveza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cerveza »

BH UNITED - MACEDONIA UTD - this is a big one as it seems for a long time we move up and down the divisions together . always a big match for both sides and whats on stake this time makes it even bigger . was only a couple of years ago there was a big hoodoo for us to ever get a result from bosna but things have changed and maso to get the win here

SAN MARCO- SAVOY - tough one as the last few games both teams have not been as dominant as they were . san marco by a goal but wouldn't be surprised by a draw

ISC RAPTORS - ADEL YOUNG STARS - its funny as young stars were very calm and didn't cause anything againt us . in saying that raptors to win easily

ANGLE VALE - PLYMPTON - Plymptons results are getting better but angle vale are a hardworking side . draw

STH COAST UTD - NOARLUNGA - south coast to get up here and to start their climb up the ladder

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

ISC RAPTORS vs ADELAIDE YOUNGSTARS - postponed

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

bloodypassit wrote:ISC RAPTORS vs ADELAIDE YOUNGSTARS - postponed
If the SAASL boot these clowns out, it's imperative that they don't just let them reform under another banner. Player ( those who instigate trouble ) should be banned. This club has had far too many chances in the past, they just don't learn.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

The real thing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The real thing »

With their game postponed, they may all play for The Ghan in the 4th Div this weekend.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

The real thing wrote:With their game postponed, they may all play for The Ghan in the 4th Div this weekend.
I would advise all clubs concerned to do card checks on ghan and hazara especially this weekend....

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

PASC wrote:
The real thing wrote:With their game postponed, they may all play for The Ghan in the 4th Div this weekend.
I would advise all clubs concerned to do card checks on ghan and hazara especially this weekend....
All jokes aside ... how would you tell who is who

since you cant ask for the player to hold his card next to him like the old days

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

bloodypassit wrote:
PASC wrote:
All jokes aside ... how would you tell who is who

since you cant ask for the player to hold his card next to him like the old days
well u have untill half time to hold the cards and compare them to the players playing on the field and checking if they are infact the ones listed on the team sheet...

B-Boy
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by B-Boy »

BH UNITED - MACEDONIA UTD
SAN MARCO - SAVOY
ISC RAPTORS - ADEL YOUNG STARS
STH COAST UTD - NOARLUNGA

Cerveza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cerveza »

A grade
Bosna 1 Maso 1

B grade
Bosna 1 Maso 1

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

A grade
South coast 0
Noarlunga 0

B Grade
South Coast 2
Noarlunga 2

County
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by County »

bloodypassit wrote:BH UNITED - MACEDONIA UTD - game of the season here . Two clubs in recent years that have had their issues . Have turned it around and much credit to both . Macedonia have shown so far they are the superior side of Div 3 and will end up with 3 more points come 5 oclock Sunday 3-0
good observation there

smfc
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by smfc »

First team:
SMFC: 4
Pt. Pirie: 1

Reserves:
SMFC:5
Pt. Pirie:3
San
Marco
Football
Club
est. 1986

Plympton Doggie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Plympton Doggie »

Angle Vale vs Plympton 3-0 to vale A grade
2-1 to vale B grade

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Looks like Macedonia & Bosnia might bounce straight back up !
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Cerveza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cerveza »

still half a season yet to go and I am sure san marco and savoy still have aspirations

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

Cerveza wrote:still half a season yet to go and I am sure san marco and savoy still have aspirations
C'mon mate .. Maso's playing as good as your dress sense
Sensational :shock:

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

ISC Raptors vs Young Stars Result ?

Nothing here, nothing in the paper ?

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

Game was postponed robbo

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

so that will mean AYS drop a div at least...
if kicked out 3 will go up from div 4

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

PASC wrote:so that will mean AYS drop a div at least...
AYS haven't been kicked out YET
And if they do get kicked out only one team will relegated from div 3 and top 2 from div 4

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

bloodypassit wrote:
PASC wrote:so that will mean AYS drop a div at least...
AYS haven't been kicked out YET
And if they do get kicked out only one team will relegated from div 3 and top 2 from div 4
ahh yep that makes sense...

Adolf Hįtler
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Adolf Hįtler »

In seasons past the bottom two have been relegated regardless. If another team folds or booted out a third team from the lower division gets promoted.
When Saloth Sar gets banned for the reason you request Adolf Hitler to be banned I shall stop posting as Adolf Hitler.

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

Ofor Fuxake wrote:In seasons past the bottom two have been relegated regardless. If another team folds or booted out a third team from the lower division gets promoted.
Please give an example

Adolf Hįtler
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Adolf Hįtler »

Feel free to use this.
When Saloth Sar gets banned for the reason you request Adolf Hitler to be banned I shall stop posting as Adolf Hitler.