SUNDAY RESULTS 7-7-2013

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Subbo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: SUNDAY RESULTS 7-7-2013

Post by Subbo »

2-1 Blue eagles win in the A's, 6-1 to MP in the B's.

Apparently 2-0 to brahma in the A's and a 2-2 draw in the reserves, not 100% sure though.

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Red Star wrote:
OMGReally wrote:sounds like from previous posts from Red Star, that no one is really running Beograd any more?
Not for a while now.. no trainings since round 2-3.. ppl that were running it were not respected and hence rightly hav stepped away and since then its gone down hill no communication to players we were finding out things last, just like today.. i personnally have quit as a player after today not worth the hassle and giving up my sundays to be stuffed around..

It was not fair to our players but especsilly to the knights
Surely you have a few senior players who can pick one team until the end of the year? Then try and regroup as its after June 30th you probably can't go anywhere else this year
Are you Bodo in disguise?

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

OMGReally wrote:Amazing how players at clubs disrespect the guys who run clubs. Without them.. players dont have a club to play for... sounds like a crappy situation all around. Didnt Asteras have the same issue?
Doesn't justify locking dressing room doors on teams that have travelled to play. That in itself is disrespect and nothing to do with the players.
Last edited by Stitch This on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time for some righteous indignation

OMGReally
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by OMGReally »

Stitch This wrote:
OMGReally wrote:Amazing how players at clubs disrespect the guys who run clubs. Without them.. players dont have a club to play for... sounds like a crappy situation all around. Didnt Asteras have the same issue?
Doesn't justify locking dressing room doors and teams that have travelled to play. That in itself is disrespect and nothing to do with the players.
absolutely. 100% agree with this.

Sounds like a shambles!

Seems as if the main club has basically cut ties with the Amateurs?

Red Star
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Red Star »

Stitch This wrote:
Doesn't justify locking dressing room doors on teams that have travelled to play. That in itself is disrespect and nothing to do with the players.
It was locked apparently by someone in the feds side of the club.. coach didnt know until he turned up hence why noone was informed...

I think its wise to forefit in advance and not stuff other teams around like today especially given that most remaining games are at home

OMGReally

Post by OMGReally »

Red Star wrote:
Stitch This wrote:
It was locked apparently by someone in the feds side of the club.. coach didnt know until he turned up hence why noone was informed...

I think its wise to forefit in advance and not stuff other teams around like today especially given that most remaining games are at home
sounds like friction.. i wonder if the clubs president (as in the FFSA clubs') president was consulted or made aware? was it his call?

Red Star
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Red Star »

Not sure and honestly not concerned anymore.. ill leave my comments at that

Does anyone know when the cut of to register else where is? As a few of the boys are looking at doing that

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Red Star wrote:Not sure and honestly not concerned anymore.. ill leave my comments at that

Does anyone know when the cut of to register else where is? As a few of the boys are looking at doing that
June 30 unfortunately ! ( unless the SAASL can make exceptions in cases like this )
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Red Star
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Red Star »

swannsong wrote:
Red Star wrote:Not sure and honestly not concerned anymore.. ill leave my comments at that

June 30 unfortunately !
Even if we get a release and re register as a new player?

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

For such a big club they "seem" to have little respect for anybody outside of their selves. Seen the way they handle their Amateurs and Juniors and can't believe anyone would be associated with their mess......

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

brisroar wrote:What happened in the downs b's?
Downs won. 3-1 I think it was.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

OMGReally

Post by OMGReally »

Steve#4 wrote:For such a big club they "seem" to have little respect for anybody outside of their selves. Seen the way they handle their Amateurs and Juniors and can't believe anyone would be associated with their mess......
I heard their Juniors are pretty well run...

terryball
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by terryball »

west beach would be happy little campers after the the roll over and die effort from the Vale boys today.
beach A's 5-0
B's 5-1
C's Vale forfiet

Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Rookie »

Ubietz wrote:
fowler_23 wrote:
Prince Nuggett wrote:Popped out to the Downs Vs Westies game this afternoon, and let me firstly say a thank you to the Downs supporters for making me feel like an intelligent member of the community after being surrounded by you guys for 90 mins.

Downs comfortably won the game 4-0, but if it wasn't for the Westies keeper, the score line could have been a lot worse. He was my pick for best on ground for both sides, not only for his goal saving ability, but also for the fact that he took his own goal kicks, something the Downs keeper can not do. The last time I saw an on field player take a goal kick was under 10's!!
Downs keeper has an ankle injury you pelican! Get your story straight before you run your mouth.. You look like an even bigger twat than normal now!
Refer to the first sentence.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

terminator
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by terminator »

terryball wrote:west beach would be happy little campers after the the roll over and die effort from the Vale boys today.
beach A's 5-0
B's 5-1
C's Vale forfiet
Great effort by us today - Vale were simply pathetic in all grades - forfeiting C team also a disgrace.

Our boys are a shoe in for the C title anyway - by far the best C team going around - but a game would have been nice.

romanes eunt domus

Post by romanes eunt domus »

what about gardens farmers?

gunther
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by gunther »

Prince Nuggett wrote:Popped out to the Downs Vs Westies game this afternoon, and let me firstly say a thank you to the Downs supporters for making me feel like an intelligent member of the community after being surrounded by you guys for 90 mins.

Downs comfortably won the game 4-0, but if it wasn't for the Westies keeper, the score line could have been a lot worse. He was my pick for best on ground for both sides, not only for his goal saving ability, but also for the fact that he took his own goal kicks, something the Downs keeper can not do. The last time I saw an on field player take a goal kick was under 10's!!
We have better players than you, we are funnier than you, we are better looking than you, we have more money that you. shiraz intelligence!..... And shiraz goal kicks!
wandering in a bolton wonderland

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

And were would we be as a club if we worried about what a so called expert thinks about how we play or behave.You wouldnt be the first dip shite to have a go on here about our club. To tell you the truth we don't give a flying f##k what you think. Here's a suggestion next time stay home or stand away from our supporters you obviously couldn't be stuffed moving or were just standing close by to get some ammo to come on here to feel important as for their goalie being best on ground it goes a long way in showing how much credibility you have in regards to watching a game of football.....
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

TM87 wrote:BH United vs Noarlunga United

A's 2 - 1

B's 0 - 4
Still gutted by the penalty decision... Your no.10 played it well
Good solid game only ruined by the money that was taken from our change rooms in the first half

In the ressies , I was warned earlier in the week about suspect your home team ref and linesman
Well all reports were true!!!!!

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

OMGReally wrote:
Steve#4 wrote:For such a big club they "seem" to have little respect for anybody outside of their selves. Seen the way they handle their Amateurs and Juniors and can't believe anyone would be associated with their mess......
I heard their Juniors are pretty well run...
from my experience I beg to differ but I am only 1 man.....

Porcupine
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Porcupine »

Steve#4 wrote:I beg to differ but I am only 1 man.....
Nope, you are only one man :P
Pining for the pork of the porcupine

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

legga wrote:

And were would we be as a club if we worried about what a so called expert thinks about how we play or behave.You wouldnt be the first dip shite to have a go on here about our club. To tell you the truth we don't give a flying f##k what you think. Here's a suggestion next time stay home or stand away from our supporters you obviously couldn't be stuffed moving or were just standing close by to get some ammo to come on here to feel important as for their goalie being best on ground it goes a long way in showing how much credibility you have in regards to watching a game of football.....
It's ok Poonce Nugget you can't catch Mong ..!!
Every Rat has his day !!

County
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by County »

heard quite a bit of $$$ went missing from the away change rooms at BH united today, any other clubs had this problem before ??

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

legga wrote:

Prince Nuggett has a point

Prince Nuggett

Post by Prince Nuggett »

gunther wrote:

We have better players than you, we are funnier than you, we are better looking than you, we have more money that you. shiraz intelligence!..... And shiraz goal kicks!
Seeing as you put it so well...... You win.

gunther
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by gunther »

Already knew that
wandering in a bolton wonderland

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

bloodypassit wrote:

A's 2 - 1

B's 0 - 4
Good solid game only ruined by the money that was taken from our change rooms in the first half

In the ressies , I was warned earlier in the week about suspect your home team ref and linesman
not the safest of suburbs and we've had items stolen from both change rooms in the past.. i always take my bag out with me and leave it in the car... a lot of bogans walk past during the games that live in the neighbourhood, definately not safe..

still complain about the ref even though you won 4-0..

im surprised you're not blaming the ref for the penalty and defeat for the firsts.. was a clear pen and the ref was waving it away until his assistant stepped up and signalled it as a pen.. absolute bunch of :clown: the saasl refs are, average age of 60+..
Sejad Salihovic!!

whistler
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by whistler »

bloodypassit wrote:

A's 2 - 1

B's 0 - 4

Your bottom of league and win 4 nil and still moan about home team officials wtf

Prince Nuggett

Post by Prince Nuggett »

legga wrote:

No need to get touchy. I just offered some basic observations of the game I went to watch. Them being:

- Downs won comfortably.
- Westies keeper made half a dozen quality saves that would have normally ended up being goals.
- Downs supporters are t the sharpest tools in the shed.
- I haven't seen an on field player take a goal kick since under 10s.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

barbarez01 wrote:
bloodypassit wrote:

A's 2 - 1

B's 0 - 4

not the safest of suburbs and we've had items stolen from both change rooms in the past.. i always take my bag out with me and leave it in the car... a lot of bogans walk past during the games that live in the neighbourhood, definately not safe..

still complain about the ref even though you won 4-0..
stating a fact
im surprised you're not blaming the ref for the penalty and defeat for the firsts.. was a clear pen and the ref was waving it away until his assistant stepped up and signalled it as a pen.. absolute bunch of :clown: the saasl refs are, average age of 60+..
maybe that is the role of an assistant referee

While this year has been tough , there is still light at the end of the tunnel
And if you have a look at all my posts this year I have never blamed a ref , in fact commented how well they have done
My question is you have about 10 supporters that hang around the entry of the change rooms
Wouldn't they recognise who isn't associated with the club