RESPECT

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Toon Army
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

RESPECT

Post by Toon Army »

To the Lady - sorry Woman who thought it was a good idea to show disrespect to a 12 year old keeper today. I would just like to say congratulation, I hope you realise that not only did you look stupid but you have made your club look pathetic. I hope when you all jumped in the car to drive home and your son talked about the game, you advised him on how proud you are of yourself. I do not understand why clubs have marshals on the side lines when they do nothing about their own spectators. Oh just to let you know that 12 year old you ridiculed also thinks you are a joke and could not stop laughing when he was telling his story.

GiancarloRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: RESPECT

Post by GiancarloRed »

Maybe you can out her a little by mentioning the game details, club she belongs to and how she showed this disrespect, the only way some people will learn. I also know crowd marshalls can be less than useful in many instances, tend to worry more about the other team and the game than what their own supporters are saying and doing, unless ref gets involved.

The moyesiah
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by The moyesiah »

Ground stewards are about as helpful as the FFSA. Infact Ground Stewards following the rules set in place for them is also as helpful as the FFSA following theirs.

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

The moyesiah wrote:Ground stewards are about as helpful as the FFSA. Infact Ground Stewards following the rules set in place for them is also as helpful as the FFSA following theirs.
So which game will you be volunteering as ground steward at next week?
Time for some righteous indignation

The moyesiah
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by The moyesiah »

Stitch This wrote:
The moyesiah wrote:Ground stewards are about as helpful as the FFSA. Infact Ground Stewards following the rules set in place for them is also as helpful as the FFSA following theirs.
So which game will you be volunteering as ground steward at next week?
none cos it is cup round :lol: :lol: :lol: and the FFSA even changed that rule, last year I saw a ground steward sitting next to the coach of a U14 side and they both were screaming at the ref calling him an idiot, then the steward began to scream abuse across the pitch to an away parent in another language, it could possibly be the club you are attached to.

Red4life
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Red4life »

Toon Army wrote:To the Lady - sorry Woman who thought it was a good idea to show disrespect to a 12 year old keeper today. I would just like to say congratulation, I hope you realise that not only did you look stupid but you have made your club look pathetic. I hope when you all jumped in the car to drive home and your son talked about the game, you advised him on how proud you are of yourself. I do not understand why clubs have marshals on the side lines when they do nothing about their own spectators. Oh just to let you know that 12 year old you ridiculed also thinks you are a joke and could not stop laughing when he was telling his story.
From all accounts the twelve year old boy involved showed more class and maturity than this so called person who thought it was ok to make disparaging comments to a young goalkeeper, congratulations young man.

The moyesiah
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by The moyesiah »

Played at the Raiders on the weekend, after the boy won and his team sang their song it was really nice to hear an ADULT RAIDERS supporter screaming 'you bunch of girls', well done Sir, you did your club proud.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

there are some truly feral clubs out there, parents, coaches and kids.. disgusting really
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

You often get the odd idiot parent - at any club! Not necessarily a reflection of the club as a whole.
Ignore this signature

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Bomber wrote:You often get the odd idiot parent - at any club! Not necessarily a reflection of the club as a whole.
I agree with this, all clubs are full of mostly hard working and good people.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

well the club im referring to includes ALL parents and ALL coaching staff/stewards and very sad to say their kids of that team..

POLONIAROCS
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by POLONIAROCS »

Many junior clubs need to start respecting the referee and other supporters. I referee games and find that the kids are great overall. Its the parents on the sidelines that are the problem. Coaches are not too bad and yes the ground stewards should actually do there job sometime. Its getting to a point where people are just putting on a vest but are then too sacred to tell their own supporters to calm down.

2 weeks to go to Fathers Day. Many referees will be thinking that it will be better to stay home with the kids then go out and get abused.

On Fathers day weekend it would be great for the expert supporters on the sidelines to put their hand up and become an official for the day.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

its disgusting that parents/coaches disrespect other teams and referees in this manner as all they are doing is teaching their kids to be mongrels... and so the circle of life continues.....

to be fair, there are some clubs where their kids/supporters and coaching staff are exemplery, teaching their kids to uphold the core values of football, which will in turn mould these kids to continue doing the same.. cumberland u11 blue team as a true example of this.. well done and keep up the great work it doesnt go un-noticed :)

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Kosta Utd wrote:well the club im referring to includes ALL parents and ALL coaching staff/stewards and very sad to say their kids of that team..
I don't believe there is a club all bad like that...Impossible.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

Steve#4 wrote:
Kosta Utd wrote:well the club im referring to includes ALL parents and ALL coaching staff/stewards and very sad to say their kids of that team..
I don't believe there is a club all bad like that...Impossible.
we'll you werent there mate were you... but i didnt mean to implying the whole club was like that as i cannot personally confirm.. i meant the whole team we played against