ENFIELD CITY JUNIOR FOOTBALL TRIALS

Are you a player or coach looking for a new club? Are you a club looking for new players or coaches? This forum is for posting messages for those looking for players, coaches or clubs including details of any clubs upcoming trials.
We encourage the distribution of any information posted in this forum to schools etc.
Users can post announcements in this forum and can lock their own topics.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, Judge Judy, COLOSSUS, Forum Admins

Jett
Apprentice
Apprentice

ENFIELD CITY JUNIOR FOOTBALL TRIALS

Post by Jett »

Trials on Saturday 19 October and Sunday 20 October at Rushworth Reserve, Anson street Blair Athol.
Under 8, 9, 10, 11 9.00 am - 11.00 am
Under 12 11.00 am -12.30 pm
Under 13 11.00 am - 12.30 pm
Under 14 12.30 pm - 2.00 pm
Under 15 2.00 pm - 3.30 pm
Under 16 2.00 pm - 3.30 pm
Under 17 5.00 pm - 6.30 pm
Please ensure that you arrive 30 minutes prior to trials to fill in paperwork.
Players are asked to wear appropriate soccer clothing including boots and shin pads
and to bring a drink bottle.

Rebel with a Cause
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: ENFIELD CITY JUNIOR FOOTBALL TRIALS

Post by Rebel with a Cause »

So will AU coaches & players be in attendance?
DOGS not Falcons !!!

Jett
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jett »

Rebel with a cause ? Na ...
Rebel with a problem...

Rebel with a Cause
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Jett wrote:Rebel with a cause ? Na ...
Rebel with a problem...
After the BS your club tried to pull off, you ain't got too many friends out there.

Jett
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jett »

Obviously not you. friend...

Rebel with a Cause
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Jett wrote:Obviously not you. friend...
You'll find your clubs is on the nose with not only the other 29 clubs but also with the FFSA.
That's the reality of the current situation.
Ever wondered why FFSA would allow another club to move within 2 km of where Enfield is?

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

Ease up rebel. They are heading in the right direction now.
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

Inferno
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Inferno »

El Paso del Norte wrote:Ease up rebel. They are heading in the right direction now.

Not sure about that who voted on the new committee? When was the Special meeting of members? Norm back in charge with no accountability surely that is how the club got in the shite in the first place. Will be great to see the FFSA reaction to this.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

El Paso del Norte wrote:Ease up rebel. They are heading in the right direction now.
Have they got any senior players left?
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Statler and Waldorf
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Statler and Waldorf »

Shouldn't this be in the junior forum?
Or even better the "No one gives a toss about Enfield" forum?
Whats wrong with you?
Its either indigestion or this forum, and I hope its indigestion
Why?
Because at least I know that will get better in a little while

TRUTH
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by TRUTH »

Inferno wrote:

Not sure about that who voted on the new committee? When was the Special meeting of members? Norm back in charge with no accountability surely that is how the club got in the shite in the first place. Will be great to see the FFSA reaction to this.

No getting rid of Norm is how they got in the shite in the first place

Denchkid
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Denchkid »

Inferno wrote:

This horrible committee convinced all voters that they were the best, and they were going to take the club in the right direction... lol

Jett
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jett »

Rebel with a Cause wrote:
Jett wrote:Obviously not you. friend...
You'll find your clubs is on the nose with not only the other 29 clubs but also with the FFSA.
That's the reality of the current situation.
Ever wondered why FFSA would allow another club to move within 2 km of where Enfield is?

FFSA allowed this because its all about politics,not only what you know,but WHO you know to get you what you want.

Pert
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Pert »

The AU thing is off.. get over it everyone for betterment of the game.. thanks to Norm Graham taking control, Enfield is back on course.. your son may be playing for them one day.
All is well... the sport can do without knockers

Pert
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Pert »

Denchkid wrote:
Inferno wrote:

This horrible committee convinced all voters that they were the best, and they were going to take the club in the right direction... lol
If you ever want trouble, get a committee comprising junior player parents.. these are league clubs for God's sake.. juniors don't matter that much except they should be used to build a supporter base.. rarely do we see club u/17 players make it to the top..

Pert
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Pert »

Much of the inuendo about enfield & coaches came to ffsa via a a couple of northern suburbs club officials & its coaches, who knew nothing of the facts.
They need to be careful of throwing stones.. their own glass house may come crashing down.

Inferno
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Inferno »

Pert wrote:The AU thing is off.. get over it everyone for betterment of the game.. thanks to Norm Graham taking control, Enfield is back on course.. your son may be playing for them one day.

The real question is who appointed Norm Graham just remember the key to this is accountability Norm has not been voted on by members this means the Enfield club once again is running illegally.

Also who appointed Paul Simpson as secretary? he isn't even a current member and if he is a life member there are no records no financial statements of the past era while The Grahams and Cristarellas and Leo have been running the show.....one has to wonder ....

Stairway to Heaven
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Stairway to Heaven »

Inferno wrote:.....one has to wonder ....
One certainly does.
To be a rock and not to roll

regangrandson
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by regangrandson »

Inferno wrote:
Pert wrote:The AU thing is off.. get over it everyone for betterment of the game.. thanks to Norm Graham taking control, Enfield is back on course.. your son may be playing for them one day.

The real question is who appointed Norm Graham just remember the key to this is accountability Norm has not been voted on by members this means the Enfield club once again is running illegally.

Also who appointed Paul Simpson as secretary? he isn't even a current member and if he is a life member there are no records no financial statements of the past era while The Grahams and Cristarellas and Leo have been running the show.....one has to wonder ....
Its a strange animal this federation football. A fella who coordinated and signed off on a dodgy contract scheme with senior players that punishes the club with a 30 points deduction for next season and a 10K fine can just waltz back in as if he did nothing. Just wouldn't happen in any other code.

Pert
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Pert »

Think somebody is listening to the individuals who start rumours..

Pert
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Pert »

Enfleld not only club where sponsors pay players a little extra outside of contracts

regangrandson
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by regangrandson »

Pert wrote:Enfleld not only club where sponsors pay players a little extra outside of contracts
Well the FFSA could do all a favour by releasing detailed findings of the panel who imposed these severe penalties. If other clubs are doing it then it's plain cheating and no excuse especially considering the performance of the club the last 2 years. Why in soccer does it seem that cheating in this way is acceptable. The only rumour is the one about innuendo coming from a northern suburbs club. Hope the FFSA formally release detailed findings as that is what would happen in other codes and seeing how many posts here it is in the football public's interest to do so.

The severity of the punishment on the club without penalizing individuals who engaged in the wrongful conduct is without precedent from what I can see. A reprimand is no penalty. But then the question is were the offences as serious as the penalty on the club suggests? Doubtful at best.

Pert
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Pert »

Inferno wrote:

You are assuming.. if we arent members how are we to know.. & if we are members we didn't do a very good job.. remember it was a consortium of junior parents who voted Norm out then walked away.. they now move on to their next victim.. i know lots of clubs who are guilty of dodgy contracts.. should we bring them all down or not do it again or move on

mrrombold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mrrombold »

Norm resigned in April of his own accord. Norm was not voted out by anybody. In fact none of the old committee were voted out, they refused to stand at the AGM. What you have heard to the contrary is bollocks. Who is feeding you this crap? Innuendo from a northern suburbs club cause of problems? I think you need to get back on your medication.

regangrandson
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by regangrandson »

Pert it is what it is. Plain cheating and if other clubs are doing it and after this event continue to do so, they should have the book thrown at them. How stupid could you be to continue to cheat in this way after what has happened in this instance. The fact that people condone this sort of cheating is an indication that the game in this state is rotten to the core. I think the FFSA have made a statement which says they consider this type of cheating to be about the worst thing a club can do. It is cheating point blank and especially unfair on those clubs who adhere to the rules.

Pert
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Pert »

regangrandson wrote:Pert it is what it is. Plain cheating and if other clubs are doing it and after this event continue to do so, they should have the book thrown at them. How stupid could you be to continue to cheat in this way after what has happened in this instance. The fact that people condone this sort of cheating is an indication that the game in this state is rotten to the core. I think the FFSA have made a statement which says they consider this type of cheating to be about the worst thing a club can do. It is cheating point blank and especially unfair on those clubs who adhere to the rules.
Yes I agree regandgrandson.. just I happen to know some of those clubs & officials who pushed to disclose the rort also carry out same rorts & worse..
Looks to me that Norm was too generous to his charges.. dobbing him in to FFSA was supposed to deliver power to a few dreamers.. all of a sudden they found you need sponsors & money to run a club.. I'm not excusing any actions...
It isn't a matter if other clubs continue.. they should pay the same penalty for past crimes

Pert
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Pert »

mrrombold wrote:Norm resigned in April of his own accord. Norm was not voted out by anybody. In fact none of the old committee were voted out, they refused to stand at the AGM. What you have heard to the contrary is bollocks. Who is feeding you this crap? Innuendo from a northern suburbs club cause of problems? I think you need to get back on your medication.
Yes.. exactly as I understand it.. but his position was untennable.. i had info from northern suburbs club as early as 2010 about Enfield problems..

Pert
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Pert »

Pert wrote:
mrrombold wrote:Norm resigned in April of his own accord. Norm was not voted out by anybody. In fact none of the old committee were voted out, they refused to stand at the AGM. What you have heard to the contrary is bollocks. Who is feeding you this crap? Innuendo from a northern suburbs club cause of problems? I think you need to get back on your medication.
Yes.. exactly as I understand it.. but his position was untennable.. i had info from northern suburbs club as early as 2010 about Enfield problems..
My mail is they still field 13 teams in 2014

regangrandson
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by regangrandson »

Pert wrote:
regangrandson wrote:Pert it is what it is. Plain cheating and if other clubs are doing it and after this event continue to do so, they should have the book thrown at them. How stupid could you be to continue to cheat in this way after what has happened in this instance. The fact that people condone this sort of cheating is an indication that the game in this state is rotten to the core. I think the FFSA have made a statement which says they consider this type of cheating to be about the worst thing a club can do. It is cheating point blank and especially unfair on those clubs who adhere to the rules.
Yes I agree regandgrandson.. just I happen to know some of those clubs & officials who pushed to disclose the rort also carry out same rorts & worse..
Looks to me that Norm was too generous to his charges.. dobbing him in to FFSA was supposed to deliver power to a few dreamers.. all of a sudden they found you need sponsors & money to run a club.. I'm not excusing any actions...
It isn't a matter if other clubs continue.. they should pay the same penalty for past crimes
I am pretty sure that there was zero intent to dob anyone in. Even so, you shouldn't cheat and if you get caught for doing the wrong thing you cannot blame, as you are suggesting, the whistle blowers. Pretty simple, don't cheat and you won't end up in the cabernet. Your point about Norm being to generous to his charges may well be spot on and this misguided generosity could go some way into explaining how this club not only ended up with these crippling sanctions but the debt also. So really what you are saying is he was paying players to much and there is little doubt about who was in charge of the contract negotiations. Seems like a recipe for trouble perhaps. I have to say the theory of other clubs pushing for these sanctions has to be a load of hot grenache if as you say they are doing wrong also. Just makes no sense.

regangrandson
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by regangrandson »

Pert wrote:
Pert I really do think are really bopping the baloney now. 2010 what did you know back then? Why was Norm position untenable? Usually when a position becomes untenable it is because you shiraz up.