sat div 3

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

WideBuddy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: sat div 3

Post by WideBuddy »

Yes Lion will be putting in a formal complant about what happened on the weekend against Hazara. This is not Football the tactics Hazara used was not called for in the B Grade spitting at players and kicking out at players behind play. In the A Grade it wasn't to bad until Lion took control of game and Hazara got frustrated and then started elbowing players in the face and also kicking out at players if they lost the ball. Number 11 for Hazara was a dirtry player got yellow carded and 5 minutes later kicked out at one of our players and should of got his second yellow but ref didn't give it and then he kicked out at another Lion player 2 minutes later a much worse tackle and once again ref didn't give him his second yellow. Yes our Lion players got involved when we should of walked away but it is hard when you've been kicked and elbowed not to stand up for yourself. But the worst thing was the finger up the bum again WTF this should be dealt with cause one day this could turn into a all in brawl it got a little heated on Sat but one of our players that received the finger got his second yellow and was sent of but once again the number 11 that did it stayed on the pitch if he was sent of earlier none of this might of happened. This needs to be dealt with and if any other teams comes across the same tactics they should put a letter in to the SAASL and hopefully they will take action. Hazra play some good football but resort to dirty tactics once they are getting beat on the park.

MuzzaStu111
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by MuzzaStu111 »

Big game for Bridge this week time to step up!

Se7en
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Se7en »

Just a suggestion as I don't play in this league but video evidence would speak volumes against those filthy dogs. Maybe if they see some cameras around they might stick to fingering each other in the showers rather than opposition players on the pitch. Makes me sick to keep hearing this. Something definitely needs to be done before extreme retaliation is dished out.

Sacred Noodle
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Sacred Noodle »

As Buda 2 Torrens V 1

Bs Buda 5 Torrens V 0

TVSC Rams
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by TVSC Rams »

Se7en wrote:Just a suggestion as I don't play in this league but video evidence would speak volumes against those filthy dogs. Maybe if they see some cameras around they might stick to fingering each other in the showers rather than opposition players on the pitch. Makes me sick to keep hearing this. Something definitely needs to be done before extreme retaliation is dished out.
Torrens Valley videoed both matches against them in Div 4 in 2011.
Unfortunately, the video was inconclusive of the elbow to the centre half's jaw behind play as well as the assault on the club referee who was linesman in the corresponding fixture (which was by the Reserves club referee playing in the As, mind you).

blackandwhite
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by blackandwhite »

Hahndorf 2 Hazara 2. No fingers, Hazara were pretty well behaved.

Fudpucker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fudpucker »

Wait until you play them down at Grange. Better wear a few pairs of underwear!

King Elijah
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by King Elijah »

A's: Angkor 1 - 2 Flinders
In control most of the game and should have put a few more away.
B's: Angkor 5 - 6 Flinders
Happy to get the win but a poor performance by us today. All credit to Angkor for never giving up though, we were 6-2 up at half time and they just keep running all day (have a very fast team) and almost snuck a draw in (with a bit of help by the referree playing over 50 minutes in the 2nd half). Nice enough bunch of guys on the most part.

Just generally though, their pitch is atrocius. Wonky marked lines, bumps and divets all over the place, uneven grass with thick patches in some parts but nothing in other parts. Must be the worst pitch this year (so far at least!).

Euromaiden
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Euromaiden »

[quote="Fudpucker"]Wait until you play them down at Grange. Better wear a few pairs of underwear![/quote

Got a chastity belt for this Saturday

thegraveyard
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by thegraveyard »

welcome to the graveyard

zebbie
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by zebbie »

:lol:

MuzzaStu111
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by MuzzaStu111 »

Mid season review
A.Uni-lacking goals but will grind out some results
Hahndorf-first win should give them a boost
T.Valley-tough 2nd half ahead to get off bottom
Budapest-the undertakers have gone quiet graveyard must be full
Flinders-sum big lads keeping them on top
OTH-no losses but 4 draws keeping them in the pack
Angkor-Up and down
Hazara-plugging holes in the bottom half of table
Murray Bridge-finding form and apparently have superstar player returning this wkend :D
Lion-no draws in a good position to make some noise

zebbie
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by zebbie »

mooks1304
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by mooks1304 »

Last time I was this excited about a football season I was 10 and wearing my shorts and socks to bed the night before the season started.

Good luck to all involved in the 3rd Division this year. Sure it will be a tight contest from top to bottom.
Flat Caps And False Nines. A Football Blog.
www.flatcapsandfalsenines.com

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

mooks1304 wrote:Last time I was this excited about a football season I was 10 and wearing my shorts and socks to bed the night before the season started.

Good luck to all involved in the 3rd Division this year. Sure it will be a tight contest from top to bottom.
Is that because Hazara won't be involved?
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

Euromaiden
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Euromaiden »

Good luck to all teams for round 1.