Adelaide Young Stars!

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Adelaide Young Stars!

Post by gone »

Auzzi_Cherry wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
otto62 wrote: So we shouldn't help people who are in need?
We shouldn't pay pensions or unemployment benefits, because that's not equality?
We shouldn't send aid to countries who experience natural disasters (droughts, etc), because that's not equality?
Thank goodness you're not in politics.

I would help people in need but I would help them equally, not just because they are from a particular country.
I would pay pensions etc. but I would help them equally, not just because they are from a particular country.
I would send aid to countries but I would help them equally, not just because they are from a particular country.

You have been shown up as the racist here. The basis of racism is to treat people differently based on their race or nationality, which is exactly what you are doing.

When dealing with money spent by Australian governments there should only be one nationality that these decisions are based on. Helping ALL Australians and not differentiating others because they are from a particular country.
I've been living here for 7 years after emigrating from the UK. Payed my taxes each year, contributed to the community etc ... If I lose my job, I won't be eligible for any government benefits for a further 3 years ...

My family forked out a fortune to move here, yet people who arrive illegally are placed in homes, given government handouts willy nilly. Talk about equality ... bah !

Anyway, besides the point. They have been deservedly kicked out the league. END OF.
Why not become a citizen?
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

Azzurri80
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Azzurri80 »

God is an Englishman wrote:
otto62 wrote:As usualI haven't discussed it, you won't discuss the issue.
Count it as another win for you, just so you can sleep tonight.
I have completely discussed the issue, and shown you as a racist.

feel free to show where i haven't discussed it. I have replied to you every step of the way.
GIAE, I hope you have plenty of band aids stocked up, because you are clearly at risk of being badly cut living in that glass house of yours. You're the last a nomadic or free-spirited person that should be calling anyone a racist.

And to the uneducated fools who are condemning a whole race or religion due to the stupidity of a few, smarten up. Many of us play with, work with, or live next to Arabs and/or Muslims who are respectable people. It's like us hating all English immigrants because GIAE is a w-anker. Isn't going to happen, and would hardly seem fair, as many of us play with, work with, or live next to English immigrants whom we call friends.

The team's behavior deserves to be punished and condemned, but their race or religion should have nothing to do with it, as these factors are not the driving force behind their actions. Stupidity, a gutless pack mentality, and a lack of respect are behind their behavior, and these are all traits some jerk offs display regardless of their race/religion.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

another racist posting, thanks azzurri for clearing up your bigotrY.

Love how you call me a a nomadic or free-spirited person yet I'm from a more prosperous area than you.

You Too
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by You Too »

Yawn.

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

Stitch This wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:everyone is missing the main point. muslims are a different breed,they are not immigrants as you assume. they do not assimulate like poms greeks,italians etc and they think multiculturism is a dirty word. they regard the rest of the world as weak and inferior to them. they arrive here with chips on both shoulders and are not gratefull for their so called deliverance which is probably why they like causing trouble. :roll:
Spoken like a true Christian.
There are athiests out there who also share ORAKLE's view

Azzurri80
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Azzurri80 »

God is an Englishman wrote:another racist posting, thanks azzurri for clearing up your bigotrY.

Love how you call me a a nomadic or free-spirited person yet I'm from a more prosperous area than you.
You use to be a d-ickhead who made sense every now and then, but now you're just a d-ickhead.

Go forth and prosper a nomadic or free-spirited person.

:lol: :lol:

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

Right Back wrote:
Stitch This wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:everyone is missing the main point. muslims are a different breed,they are not immigrants as you assume. they do not assimulate like poms greeks,italians etc and they think multiculturism is a dirty word. they regard the rest of the world as weak and inferior to them. they arrive here with chips on both shoulders and are not gratefull for their so called deliverance which is probably why they like causing trouble. :roll:
Amen.
Time for some righteous indignation

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Azzurri80 wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:another racist posting, thanks azzurri for clearing up your bigotrY.

You use to be a d-ickhead who made sense every now and then, but now you're just a d-ickhead.

Go forth and prosper a nomadic or free-spirited person.

:lol: :lol:
Come on you can do better than that, can't you?

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Right Back wrote:
Stitch This wrote:

hey,have a go at me if you must but i know that a few weeks in pakistan would open all your eyes. as it did mine. i wish that silly sarah hanson young would go there, all expenses paid taxpayer funded naturaly and it would be a real eye opener for her even if she didnt get to see the things i saw. she seems to think they will all vote for the greens,but thats pollies for you. does anyone know an honest one. :?:

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Sarah Hanson Young wouldnt have been North of Walkerville or South of keswick.... probably not even west of hindmarsh. You expect her to visit Pakistan? What a dolt she is.

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

THE ORAKLE wrote:hey,have a go at me if you must but i know that a few weeks in pakistan would open all your eyes. as it did mine.
Been there, done that.

You're still talking bollocks.
Time for some righteous indignation

PDog
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PDog »

Steve#4 wrote:Sarah Hanson Young wouldnt have been North of Walkerville or South of keswick.... probably not even west of hindmarsh. You expect her to visit Pakistan? What a dolt she is.
She is too busy watching that newest reality TV show "Sea Patrol"

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

Right Back wrote:
Stitch This wrote:

Small point here but Muslim is not a race, so what we are actually talking about is religious bigotry which has been going on for centuries and will continue to go on for longer after I've left the mortal coil
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Ali Dia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ali Dia »

would do Sarah Hanson Young....
!!Former Southampton Player!!
Influences: Graeme Souness & Matt Le Tissier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfX9gBmsWqg

abdababda
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by abdababda »

you are all bunch of idiots except for one. all of you were not there at the ays and referee incident. if you get two red cards unfairly then surely u would lose your heads and yes they went too far by chasing the referee but you guys are going way too far and off topic as religion and race was brought into this. i dont see any one mentioning the south coast players swearing and abusing the home referee at the GHAN vs South coast B game and you dont see anyone complaining either. one group of idiots doesnt represent the whole population of a race or religion. they are out of the league now get over ittt.

Ali Dia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ali Dia »

abdababda wrote:you are all bunch of idiots except for one. all of you were not there at the ays and referee incident. if you get two red cards unfairly then surely u would lose your heads and yes they went too far by chasing the referee but you guys are going way too far and off topic as religion and race was brought into this. i dont see any one mentioning the south coast players swearing and abusing the home referee at the GHAN vs South coast B game and you dont see anyone complaining either. one group of idiots doesnt represent the whole population of a race or religion. they are out of the league now get over ittt.
are. you. mad. bro.
!!Former Southampton Player!!
Influences: Graeme Souness & Matt Le Tissier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfX9gBmsWqg

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

abdababda wrote:you are all bunch of idiots except for one. all of you were not there at the ays and referee incident. if you get two red cards unfairly then surely u would lose your heads and yes they went too far by chasing the referee but you guys are going way too far and off topic as religion and race was brought into this. i dont see any one mentioning the south coast players swearing and abusing the home referee at the GHAN vs South coast B game and you dont see anyone complaining either. one group of idiots doesnt represent the whole population of a race or religion. they are out of the league now get over ittt.
2 red cards unfairly?

Funny you mention that, we had a player sent off a few weeks ago when we were 2-0 down and when our keeper enquired as to why it was a red (no swearing) he was given a straight red too and we had to put a defender in goals for the rest of the game.

Did we chase the ref to his car?

No we didn't, we kept playing as hard as we could with 9 men, scored one and nearly scored another before full-time.

Can't see the AYS taking that one in their stride.....it would have only gone one way

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

SA Centrals are the benchmark for how a team made up of mostly Muslims should act. Courteous, fair and all round good blokes. AYS are the opposite of that. They are spineless and weak. Many of us have been wrongfully sent off but to attack a match official is completely unacceptable. So is almost killing our goalkeeper a few years ago. So is throwing corner flags, hitting with poles and king hitting unsuspecting players. You see I bet not one of them would try it on if it was 1 on 1. Gutless wastes of oxygen
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

The Wise Monkey
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by The Wise Monkey »

Two red cards unfairly wtf. One was giving away the penalty which was a second yellow and should of been a straight red because it was a case of the striker 1 on 1 with the keeper and the other was attacking the Ref. I suggest you were not there and I was. :clown:

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

The Wise Monkey wrote:
Two red cards unfairly wtf. One was giving away the penalty which was a second yellow and should of been a straight red because it was a case of the striker 1 on 1 with the keeper and the other was attacking the Ref. I suggest you were not there and I was. :clown:
i suggest he might have been bcoz he probably club hopped between the two... and maybe a fed club as well :lol:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

bigdawg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by bigdawg »

PASC wrote:
The Wise Monkey wrote:
i suggest he might have been bcoz he probably club hopped between the two... and maybe a fed club as well :lol:
I played in the A's of that game and the B grade game was a disgrace. an off the ground studs up 2 footed challenge with out even a free kick, offside goals allowed, penalties with no explanation of what for. even half the Ghan players looked confused at half his decisions. and not one player chased him, threatened him or tried to assault him, so the comparison is way off.
the A grade was played in fair spirits even with our lad going to hospital, the Ghan player was extremely apologetic and it caused no angst amongst the teams.