The future Gillman Land and Soccer?

Do you like talking to yourself? Do you like continually talking about the same topic? Do you watch football games from outside the perimeter fence to avoid paying entry fees? Do you like reliving past glories over and over and over and over? If so then this is the forum might be for you. You can grind your axes to your hearts content in this forum.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Forum Admins

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

The future Gillman Land and Soccer?

Post by Tzon »

The future a new West Lakes style residential community,called " Gillman Lakes" new 50,000 capacity purpose built soccer stadium, high speed rail to the City and to the Northern soccer suburbs eg Playford and Salisbury, new international airport working 24/7. Adelaide United sold to foreign buyer relocated to Gillman, Hindmarsh Stadium given back to Hellas, SASI relocated to Gillman.
The Future......

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: The future Gillman Land and Soccer?

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

You could call it "the multifunction polis"
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Someones been sniffing the wrong white line, methinks. :oops:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

robs2107
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by robs2107 »

For some reason I didn't see the opening post (must be that Foe list or something), but this thread has the feel of belonging in the Shoot Goal lounge.
Ernie Merrick: Of course I am happy when my team scores a goal, it's just that sometimes I forget to tell my face. (On why Ernie doesn't smile on the sideline.)

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

Post by United We Stand »

johndedes wrote:The future a new West Lakes style residential community,called " Gillman Lakes" new 50,000 capacity purpose built soccer stadium, high speed rail to the City and to the Northern soccer suburbs eg Playford and Salisbury, new international airport working 24/7. Adelaide United sold to foreign buyer relocated to Gillman, Hindmarsh Stadium given back to Hellas, SASI relocated to Gillman.
The Future......
Either you forgot to take your medication or this is surely a joke Johnny boy. If you by some chance was serious, you have contradicted many of your previous posts.

New 50K capacity purpose built football stadium at Gillman? I thought that you have always said that a new stadium should be built opposite the new RAH (Railway Oval).

High speed rail to the city? The State Government cannot even afford to complete the tram link to Port Adelaide let alone contemplate a high speed rail link.

Adelaide United relocated to Gillman? That also contradicts your point about a city stadium.

New international airport? An expansion of the airport involving extending the terminal, building a hotel and office blocks, has just been announced. There is no need for a new international airport.

Hindmarsh Stadium given back to Hellas? It was never an asset of WAH. They had an opportunity to take ownership of the stadium at one stage, but they blew it. Other clubs like Port Adelaide-Lion and Adelaide City also had the stadium as their home base. Would they contest WAH having ownership of it? Would the State Government really give it up as an asset, despite spending millions on it and it having a significant market value?

Why would you relocate SASI to Gillman? Would you relocate to "Gillman Lakes?"

Maybe that Trung Nguyen coffee isn't strong enough to wake you up or maybe it shouldn't be taken in conjunction with your medication. LOL. Thank you for yet another ridiculously irrelevant post. It gave me a laugh as all your statements are the opposite of what most people consider to be reality.

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

United We Stand wrote:
johndedes wrote:The future a new West Lakes style residential community,called " Gillman Lakes" new 50,000 capacity purpose built soccer stadium, high speed rail to the City and to the Northern soccer suburbs eg Playford and Salisbury, new international airport working 24/7. Adelaide United sold to foreign buyer relocated to Gillman, Hindmarsh Stadium given back to Hellas, SASI relocated to Gillman.
The Future......
Either you forgot to take your medication or this is surely a joke Johnny boy. If you by some chance was serious, you have contradicted many of your previous posts.

New 50K capacity purpose built football stadium at Gillman? I thought that you have always said that a new stadium should be built opposite the new RAH (Railway Oval).

High speed rail to the city? The State Government cannot even afford to complete the tram link to Port Adelaide let alone contemplate a high speed rail link.

Adelaide United relocated to Gillman? That also contradicts your point about a city stadium.

New international airport? An expansion of the airport involving extending the terminal, building a hotel and office blocks, has just been announced. There is no need for a new international airport.

Hindmarsh Stadium given back to Hellas? It was never an asset of WAH. They had an opportunity to take ownership of the stadium at one stage, but they blew it. Other clubs like Port Adelaide-Lion and Adelaide City also had the stadium as their home base. Would they contest WAH having ownership of it? Would the State Government really give it up as an asset, despite spending millions on it and it having a significant market value?

Why would you relocate SASI to Gillman? Would you relocate to "Gillman Lakes?"

Maybe that Trung Nguyen coffee isn't strong enough to wake you up or maybe it shouldn't be taken in conjunction with your medication. LOL. Thank you for yet another ridiculously irrelevant post. It gave me a laugh as all your statements are the opposite of what most people consider to be reality.
That much effort to respond

I think we've just identified who hasn't been taking their meds
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

Post by United We Stand »

No effort at all. El Paso! Sure that you have taken your medication? Just having a bit of a laugh at that clown JD. What's your problem? I hope it isn't the same one as JD's? :lol: