Sunday Results - 14/6/15

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

REXLENT
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Sunday Results - 14/6/15

Post by REXLENT »

Third penalty? Shouldn't have even been a second penalty.

Monkey Boy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Monkey Boy »

WeAreTheGully wrote:
Monkey Boy wrote:TTG 3 - 3 EAST

As stated previously was a tale of two sections of the game. TTG were the classic young side who gained confidence from scoring a jammy goal that looped off the cross bar. None the less went in deserved 1 nil leaders. Came out fired up and knocked in two penalties that were probably there.
Then the goal keeping calamities came into play... Felt real sorry for the lad in goal who basically gifted us 3 goals and in the end we were unlucky not to win it with the ball hitting the post and possibly crossing the line.

I do feel sorry of for TTG lads who will cop a blasting and run their bollocks off this Wednesday because their chardonnay of a coach thinks they need it. I'll give you a hot top Nev, it isn't their fitness.

notice you didn't mention the 3rd penalty TTG should have got at the end of the game.. a young team? I thought East were the 'young team'
You talking about the one where flounders took a dive?

strawney
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by strawney »

Vale v's Farm
Vale keeper had a blinder. B.O.G.

tickets4cheese
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by tickets4cheese »

Div 6

Phe 3 - Salisbury inter 0
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - King Eric

http://www.parahillseastsoccerclub.com/

Hullcityafc
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Hullcityafc »

Brahma where simply superb against Maco today, not taking anything away from the Maco boys who played well, but class showed, they will win the Div 1 title within 2 years if they keep that up....well done lads

sirstevieg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sirstevieg »

Robbo wrote:A Team - Salis Inter 4 Sth Knights 1
B Team - Salis Inter 7 Sth Knights 1
C Team - ??
35s - Salis Inter 2 Downs 1

Tables nearly done, go thru my signature
C Team lost 3-0 to Knights mate
We are Liverpool Football Club and the expectations are so high.
Steven Gerrard

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

WeAreTheGully wrote:
Monkey Boy wrote:TTG 3 - 3 EAST

As stated previously was a tale of two sections of the game. TTG were the classic young side who gained confidence from scoring a jammy goal that looped off the cross bar. None the less went in deserved 1 nil leaders. Came out fired up and knocked in two penalties that were probably there.
Then the goal keeping calamities came into play... Felt real sorry for the lad in goal who basically gifted us 3 goals and in the end we were unlucky not to win it with the ball hitting the post and possibly crossing the line.

I do feel sorry of for TTG lads who will cop a blasting and run their bollocks off this Wednesday because their chardonnay of a coach thinks they need it. I'll give you a hot top Nev, it isn't their fitness.

notice you didn't mention the 3rd penalty TTG should have got at the end of the game.. a young team? I thought East were the 'young team'
No way on the 3rd pen. You got 2 gifts.
Those Saggs boys & Rattley the fossil bring the average age up

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Hullcityafc wrote:Brahma where simply superb against Maco today, not taking anything away from the Maco boys who played well, but class showed, they will win the Div 1 title within 2 years if they keep that up....well done lads
Winning 6 & 7 nil each week is certainly impressive.
I gotta say tho, grove last year were a better all round team I think.

Gabon
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gabon »

:lol:

redfred
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by redfred »

grove are a lot stronger this year
"The trouble with referees , they know the rules , but they don't know the game." Bill Shankly

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

sirstevieg wrote:
Robbo wrote:A Team - Salis Inter 4 Sth Knights 1
B Team - Salis Inter 7 Sth Knights 1
C Team - ??
35s - Salis Inter 2 Downs 1

Tables nearly done, go thru my signature
C Team lost 3-0 to Knights mate
Think that might have been Para Hills East...Knights don't have a C Team
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Gabon wrote::lol:
:?: :?

sometalent
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sometalent »

Hullcityafc wrote:Brahma where simply superb against Maco today, not taking anything away from the Maco boys who played well, but class showed, they will win the Div 1 title within 2 years if they keep that up....well done lads

It's all good winning by them score lines each week but Div 1 is a different ball game, Every week is battle. Not saying they can't do it but big call saying that..

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

Congratulations to the Grove for their very competitive performances across all three sides on Sunday. Best wishes for a speedy recovery the lad that got carried off in the ressies - no one likes to see that.

chemical brother
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chemical brother »

Just want to ask was Simpson asking the ref at half time for a donut or in his peak of fitness was it pie sauce x 2 can of coke mars bar n a donut
Lifestyles thru Chemistry

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

chemical brother wrote:Just want to ask was Simpson asking the ref at half time for a donut or in his peak of fitness was it pie sauce x 2 can of coke mars bar n a donut
Simmo isn't on the forums but if you want his number, I can pm it to you :)

4-4-2
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by 4-4-2 »

chemical brother wrote:Just want to ask was Simpson asking the ref at half time for a donut or in his peak of fitness was it pie sauce x 2 can of coke mars bar n a donut
He was probably asking him how it was possible that the Vale crowd had more people than teeth

pridept
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by pridept »

chemical brother wrote:Ingle farm got a get out of jail free card today or lack off. Saved by some of the worst refereeing I've seen. I've seen alot.
Obviously your an Elizabeth supporter! Keeper kept them in the game. Ref was ok, until the home team and supporters turned feral!

pridept
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by pridept »

Judge Judy wrote:
chemical brother wrote:Ingle farm got a get out of jail free card today or lack off. Saved by some of the worst refereeing I've seen. I've seen alot.
Got to give credit to Steve in goals, he saved Vale big time.
Best on ground. Downs have to blame themselves. Having a player sent of for calling the ref a f.... C only shows poor discipline by players and coach!

pridept
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by pridept »

Vale_boy05 wrote:
Big G wrote:
You guys didn't have a shot on target today, even with the ref giving you 6 unwarranted free kicks around the box.
He was consistently crap for both teams.

As for your coach being restrained from attacking the ref after the game, that must of been embarrassing.....
:oops:
Attacking the ref, ok if that's what you think happened. Continue to spread false rumors and we'll see you in the return fixture.

Ps your keeper may want to watch his spot, simmo seems to be in the market for a new one :wink:
So it was the refs fault that he had to sent a player off for being called a f..... C? Accept the fact farm was the better team.