Promotion

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Promotion

Post by Knight15 »

ROCSC1980 wrote:Well else would Polonia players vote to switch leagues?
I don't disagree with your comments, but the CSL is not run by the FFSA. It has its own Executive who do a really good job.
When issues / problems present themselves there normally there is an equitable outcome.
Perhaps they are after an easier option, as suggested they have been in for 20 plus years and never really gone anywhere
Are you Bodo in disguise?

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Knight15 wrote:
I don't disagree with your comments, but the CSL is not run by the FFSA. It has its own Executive who do a really good job.
When issues / problems present themselves there normally there is an equitable outcome.
Perhaps they are after an easier option, as suggested they have been in for 20 plus years and never really gone anywhere
LOL - we have pretty much spelled out why we are doing it ... "easier option" ..
nice try
:lol:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

Whispers
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Whispers »

Anybody have the Draft or Proposed list for Sunday Division 3???

Thanks.

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

Whispers wrote:Anybody have the Draft or Proposed list for Sunday Division 3???

Thanks.
Will be confirmed tomorrow

Whispers
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Whispers »

OK thanks!

POLONIAROCS
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by POLONIAROCS »

Knight15 wrote:
Where did you want Polonia to go? They got to Div 2. They have never paided their players. Never caused the league trouble. Got denied a title on the last day of the year because another team won 24 -0 or something like that.

They were never going to go anywhere. Last I played there we would drink shoties of vodka at half time in the change rooms on those cold winter games.

So they didn't go anywhere but they provided a great atmosphere. I would of spent many more years with them if they played on Saturdays.

I think it's great they have moved to Saturday's. Whether it's SAASL or CSL it doesn't matter.