GHAN UNITED

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: GHAN UNITED

Post by Farwa_16 »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
Video shows what is going on. Even PHE had camera last year then why haven't they got the evidence? Why didn't they complain to Ghan? Why didn't they complain to League and why didn't league Take action of the act? League watched the whole video and then took action.
Wow, you must have an amazing camera that covers the whole pitch at all times in such detail. Perhaps you could lend it to to Foxtel so they don't need to take 20 cameras along to games.
Someone said it was on of the right wing who did the act, the camera captured each player and their acts for Ghan so they can use it for their own benefit to improve the team and fix their mistakes. No team wants to ruin their reputations so think about it...

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

Video shows what is going on. Even PHE had camera last year then why haven't they got the evidence? Why didn't they complain to Ghan? Why didn't they complain to League and why didn't league Take action of the act? League watched the whole video and then took action.[/quote]

Wow, you must have an amazing camera that covers the whole pitch at all times in such detail. Perhaps you could lend it to to Foxtel so they don't need to take 20 cameras along to games.[/quote]

Someone said it was on of the right wing who did the act, the camera captured each player and their acts for Ghan so they can use it for their own benefit to improve the team and fix their mistakes. No team wants to ruin their reputations so think about it...[/quote]

not ruining their reputation by supplying camera footage.... so you're saying the footage would damage the Ghan players because of what they did??
In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.
-- Bill Shankly --

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Farwa_16 wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
Video shows what is going on. Even PHE had camera last year then why haven't they got the evidence? Why didn't they complain to Ghan? Why didn't they complain to League and why didn't league Take action of the act? League watched the whole video and then took action.
Wow, you must have an amazing camera that covers the whole pitch at all times in such detail. Perhaps you could lend it to to Foxtel so they don't need to take 20 cameras along to games.
Someone said it was on of the right wing who did the act, the camera captured each player and their acts for Ghan so they can use it for their own benefit to improve the team and fix their mistakes. No team wants to ruin their reputations so think about it...
the camera covers all 11 players in detail at all times. see above, that's some camera. sell it to foxtel.

i said it was on the right wing, i was taking the piss out if your request for more detail.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

halfcutfan wrote:

not ruining their reputation by supplying camera footage.... so you're saying the footage would damage the Ghan players because of what they did??
that reminds me of shane warne's ball to Mike Gatting. Totally unplayable.

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

This line made me laugh out loud, well done "and Ghan accidently punched Para hills player nose and the matter went to police"

As a passionate non playing supporter I'm not sure you are helping the team you love - I can't quite put my finger on it but I think you should quit whilst your behind
Are you Bodo in disguise?

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Knight15 wrote:This line made me laugh out loud, well done "and Ghan accidently punched Para hills player nose and the matter went to police"

As a passionate non playing supporter I'm not sure you are helping the team you love - I can't quite put my finger on it but I think you should quit whilst your behind
Yeh it was an accident, he was trying to push him away by instead punched him. Both players regretted later because both are friends!

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

the camera covers all 11 players in detail at all times. see above, that's some camera. sell it to foxtel.
i said it was on the right wing, i was taking the piss out if your request for more detail.[/quote]

it does not capture all of the players and their movement during the whole game but it must have captured some parts of the "sexual act". there was such a thing about it!

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Farwa_16 wrote:it does not capture all of the players and their movement during the whole game but it must have captured some parts of the "sexual act". there was such a thing about it!
All of the times the incidents happened were off the ball incidents, we reported the matter to the league and gave details of the player involved. The PHE player now refuses to play against ghan utd again due to the assault but as you rightly pointed out, we have no proof of the incident and therefore the SAASL couldnt take the matter further. We were actually trying to work out a way to press charges with police based on the incidents however again due to a lack of proof there was no movement on that front also.

The lack of evidence is the only thing stopping us naming the player that did the disgusting act on multiple occasions.

The fact that this topic is now 8 pages long and you Farwa are the only single person attempting (and failing) to defend your beloved club of 4 years, despite the countless number of people airing their grievances against the club in question surely speaks volumes.

as someone before mentioned - quit while you are behind. you wont win this battle.
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Farwa_16 wrote:]

it does not capture all of the players and their movement during the whole game but it must have captured some parts of the "sexual act". there was such a thing about it!
why would it?

if you're filming your strker why would you suddenly pan to look at the centre half?

Dílligaf
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Dílligaf »

Farwa_16 wrote:
Dílligaf wrote:probably damage by one of your feril camels
Contact Ghan for the evidance, it was done by one of your kangeroo :lol:
It wouldn't surprise me if camels react badly when you stick your fingers up their muscat. It was probably your own doing.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

All of the times the incidents happened were off the ball incidents, we reported the matter to the league and gave details of the player involved. The PHE player now refuses to play against ghan utd again due to the assault but as you rightly pointed out, we have no proof of the incident and therefore the SAASL couldnt take the matter further. We were actually trying to work out a way to press charges with police based on the incidents however again due to a lack of proof there was no movement on that front also.

The lack of evidence is the only thing stopping us naming the player that did the disgusting act on multiple occasions.

The fact that this topic is now 8 pages long and you Farwa are the only single person attempting (and failing) to defend your beloved club of 4 years, despite the countless number of people airing their grievances against the club in question surely speaks volumes.

as someone before mentioned - quit while you are behind. you wont win this battle.[/quote]

PHE team is not even in the same DIV with Ghan this year so how would that player get the chance to play again lol? Just name the player even if you do not have the evidence against them. You could have pm me with the player information but instead you chose to reply here in front of everyone :lol: .
Its countless number of people not number of teams who are airing their grievances against Ghan and 1 club approx has around 10-30 team members! There are only few teams that are against Ghan and those teams all are a sook who already had a bad record of their club too. As if everyone is blind and can't actually what is going on between the teams! If 1 player has done something wrong doesn't mean you blame the rest players and the club name!

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Farwa_16 wrote:]

why would it?

if you're filming your strker why would you suddenly pan to look at the centre half?
If a person has the intention to do a sexual act then he/she will somehow be caught by someone! As PHE members suddenly saw the "act" the same way one of Ghan members must have seen it too if it was true!

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

fowler_23 wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:it does not capture all of the players and their movement during the whole game but it must have captured some parts of the "sexual act". there was such a thing about it!

as someone before mentioned - quit while you are behind. you wont win this battle.
There is a person during the whole game and that person has the responsibility to handle this kind of situations and acts of their players and that person is called "coach"! I'm just surprised how come you complained about this matter to everyone, everyone single person but not to the club or to the coach?? I guess outsiders would be more worried about Ghan players than Ghan coach or club itself :lol: :lol:

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Dílligaf wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
Dílligaf wrote:probably damage by one of your feril camels
Contact Ghan for the evidance, it was done by one of your kangeroo :lol:
It wouldn't surprise me if camels react badly when you stick your fingers up their muscat. It was probably your own doing.
No point of talking rubbish when there is no evidence so get over it mate. Gather some evidance and than come here start talking against clubs!

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

as someone before mentioned - quit while you are behind. you wont win this battle.[/quote]
There is a person during the whole game and that person has the responsibility to handle this kind of situations and acts of their players and that person is called "coach"! I'm just surprised how come you complained about this matter to everyone, everyone single person but not to the club or to the coach?? I guess outsiders would be more worried about Ghan players than Ghan coach or club itself :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Outsiders are more worried about you actually making sense for once :shock:
In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.
-- Bill Shankly --

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

they got caught cheating in E&D now too :D playing some seniors in U14s haha.

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

Gristy wrote:they got caught cheating in E&D now too :D playing some seniors in U14s haha.
Wonder if the camera from the seniors game caught the action at this game too?

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Gristy wrote:they got caught cheating in E&D now too :D playing some seniors in U14s haha.

That is wrong lol, the players have never played anywhere else before so how can they cheat?

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Its normally cheating if you play a 17 year old in an under 14s competition. Or a 27 year old for that matter.
Im not privy to the finer details however... gristy, how old was the over age player in question?
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

fowler_23 wrote:Its normally cheating if you play a 17 year old in an under 14s competition. Or a 27 year old for that matter.
Im not privy to the finer details however... gristy, how old was the over age player in question?
i heard he had a beard. Saints would know more it was against them.

we just had a similar incident with another club and they said they are changing the rules as for some reason first offence is not a forfeit just $25 fine!.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Farwa_16 wrote:

That is wrong lol, the players have never played anywhere else before so how can they cheat?
Why would it matter if they'd played anywhere else before?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Farwa_16 wrote:
Knight15 wrote:This line made me laugh out loud, well done "and Ghan accidently punched Para hills player nose and the matter went to police"

Yeh it was an accident, he was trying to push him away by instead punched him. Both players regretted later because both are friends!
I understand this completely. Just now I went to push open the door and accidentally clenched my fist and punched it instead.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Farwa_16 wrote: If a person has the intention to do a sexual act then he/she will somehow be caught by someone! As PHE members suddenly saw the "act" the same way one of Ghan members must have seen it too if it was true!
They may have seen it, we don't know whether they did or not.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Have you seen your club? Ghan knows about your coach Sam and what he did few months ago, Ghan knows about your players and 1 of your player was red card recently. Fix your team before talking about others without proof mate.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Gristy wrote:
fowler_23 wrote:Its normally cheating if you play a 17 year old in an under 14s competition. Or a 27 year old for that matter.
i heard he had a beard. Saints would know more it was against them.

we just had a similar incident with another club and they said they are changing the rules as for some reason first offence is not a forfeit just $25 fine!.
Beard? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ref was blind that he couldn't see the beard but the team did lol.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

There is no over age playing in that team. All of them are around age of 14 and its their first time playing in a team. The complaint was regarding something else not regarding their age. Some people are just eager to spread out shits without knowing the full story behind it.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Ghan senior wasn't enough for some people in this forum to complain about and now when there is nothing left to say against them, they have started about Ghan junior lol. The matter of the fact is that those people are actually jealous of Ghan's achievements and therefore all the jealouse team will find some way to defame Ghan and make shits about them!

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Farwa_16 wrote:Ghan senior wasn't enough for some people in this forum to complain about and now when there is nothing left to say against them, they have started about Ghan junior lol. The matter of the fact is that those people are actually jealous of Ghan's achievements and therefore all the jealouse team will find some way to defame Ghan and make shits about them!
What achievements is that? Fingering someone's muscat? Fighting with supporters? Allegedly playing overage players? They all sound like amazing achievements to me.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

English wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:Ghan senior wasn't enough for some people in this forum to complain about and now when there is nothing left to say against them, they have started about Ghan junior lol. The matter of the fact is that those people are actually jealous of Ghan's achievements and therefore all the jealouse team will find some way to defame Ghan and make shits about them!
What achievements is that? Fingering someone's muscat? Fighting with supporters? Allegedly playing overage players? They all sound like amazing achievements to me.

Being top of table, having the skills to play soccer, covering up other teams shits, being supportive to other teams, playing fair till other team starts and etc! If one person has done something then you can't blame the rest! If 1 of your team members does something then should i blame the rest???

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

We don’t have or ever had anyone called sam at my club. Also the juniors have had no cards all season so not sure what your on about.