Player Transfer.

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

brushmancity
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Transfer.

Post by brushmancity »

Could someone please enlighten me as to how go about transferring to another club mid season. Is there a cut off date?

youreds15
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: Player Transfer.

Post by youreds15 »

there ia PPS cut offs but always a way. Speak to the club that you want to sign with and they will sort it out

juniorsupporter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by juniorsupporter »

From the Competition Rules and Regulations... Clauses 3 and 5 most relevant. I don't know the exact dates of the transfer windows, but one just closed last week. Not sure there is another this season. They are pretty strict about it. But I'm sure BamBam has you all sorted.... ;-)

"(3) Players that participate in a Professional Competition, that being a competition that has one or more registered Professional Players, are only able to register during one of two registration windows. This will be provided on an annual basis.
(4) A player that registers to the Reserve Grade Competition outside of the Senior Grade Registration Windows, must play a minimum of three (3) games or more with the Reserve Grade, prior to being considered for promotion into the Senior Grade Team.
(5) A player that has registered and played for a Senior Grade Team in the year of competition, may register and play for a Reserve Team with another club but is not permitted to play with the Senior Grade Team unless an exemption has been requested by the club and approved by Football SA and/or Football Australia."

brushmancity
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by brushmancity »

Thank you to you all. 🤩🤩
Except one bogus bogan🤬🤬🤬

nathanburns15
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by nathanburns15 »

brushmancity wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:00 pm Could someone please enlighten me as to how go about transferring to another club mid season. Is there a cut off date?
30 June is absolute cut off date. Not sure if WSL have PPS or not

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

nathanburns15 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:30 pm
brushmancity wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:00 pm Could someone please enlighten me as to how go about transferring to another club mid season. Is there a cut off date?
30 June is absolute cut off date. Not sure if WSL have PPS or not
May 18th is actual cut of for WNPL.

Juniors, WSL may be June 30.