The Under 17 Thread

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

jagshemash
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by jagshemash »

its early season atm there are a few teams tht are favs for title but i wuldnt say campbelltown wuld b Number 1 fav t win lol .. from wat iv seen of all playfords games nd campbelltowns games ... at there best playford are unbeliveable nd can make teams look like fools .. but gd luck t all teams .. i hear white city are pullin sum gd results .. and enfield t tht matter??
dont fear me a nomadic or free-spirited person im only here for ya tears!!!

Jimmy's The Boss
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Jimmy's The Boss »

You Know wats funny m8 i dont live in elizabeth m8 so ur juts some stupid hairy idiot who thinks they are funny m8 do you even play soccer or u juts sit at home and perm your hair some more bud. You got no idea wat u on about m8 neck up u parrot :shock: u sound dumber m8 than u probly do look. Your an absolute idiot dude :P

jagshemash
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by jagshemash »

spot on jimmy!!!! lol

Jimmy's The Boss
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

lol cheers pcp lol

CLINT FLICK
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by CLINT FLICK »

You guys are a couple of Keyboard Warriors...see below for definition.

1. Keyboard Warrior

1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.

Thank You.

over & out.

Jimmy's The Boss
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Listen to him what kind of a fuckign geek goes online to find the definition of keyboard wrriors wtf hahah lmao wat a fuckign geek

jagshemash
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by jagshemash »

CLINT FLICK Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:24 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are a couple of Keyboard Warriors...see below for definition.

1. Keyboard Warrior

1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.

ummm yer ok mate look i dont understand ur puta nerd terms but ok !!!
y dnt u go back tu xbox or wateva nd play age of empires u pelican

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

Lets just chill and wait for the end of the season shall we? It is all good to say Playford B's are "unbelievable" but to analyse the results you would see that they have only beaten Cobras and Toros this season. In the cup they also beat Cobras. They came up against a team slightly stronger than Cobras and Toros in the Campbelltown team and lost. Enfield are also a team who have played the lower skilled teams in their first four games while Campbelltown has beaten White City and Playford.

We will only know at the end of the season, but I think the Playford boys are getting slightly ahead of themselves, as are the Campbelltown boys to a degree.

Playford have a lot of work to do based on Sunday mornings showing.

jagshemash
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by jagshemash »

spot on mate !!! gd luck t all teams this season

Wah Wah Wee Wah
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Wah Wah Wee Wah »

Campbeltown are lookin bloodi strong this yr...cant wait till the rematch

jagshemash
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by jagshemash »

Playford city need t really step up atm if there gonna achieve any glory atm

GiveNgog
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by GiveNgog »

Xplosive wrote:Lets just chill and wait for the end of the season shall we? It is all good to say Playford B's are "unbelievable" but to analyse the results you would see that they have only beaten Cobras and Toros this season. In the cup they also beat Cobras. They came up against a team slightly stronger than Cobras and Toros in the Campbelltown team and lost. Enfield are also a team who have played the lower skilled teams in their first four games while Campbelltown has beaten White City and Playford.

We will only know at the end of the season, but I think the Playford boys are getting slightly ahead of themselves, as are the Campbelltown boys to a degree.

Playford have a lot of work to do based on Sunday mornings showing.

ok apparently playford have had easy wins and cant stand up to teams better than cobras and toros...todays result : Playford 3-0 Enfield.

so that kinda blows your theory out of the water.
The only reason campbelltown beat playford was because of injuries and suspension.

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

If you read my post again I never said that Playford could not stand up to teams better than Cobras and Toros. I merely said that they had not been fully challenged yet. Now they went to Enfield and won, so congratulations.

I was asking people to stop the crap and wait until everyone has played everyone at least, before we start making outlandish predictions about Playford or any other team sweeping all before them.

Halfwit.

jagshemash
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by jagshemash »

u guys r losers ... instead of writing stuff actuly.. prove ur point by showing on the park .. u pelicans

strawney
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by strawney »

Campbelltown had a few players from their 17 A`s playing in that game.
( A`s didn`t have a game that day ).

Huddo #3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Huddo #3 »

and still only managed a 3-2 win? against a wounded Playford B squad.. :?

EVSC unders 17s Gerrard
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by EVSC unders 17s Gerrard »

lmao i know a few guys from the playford b team this year and im backing them to win and i saw the game and i have to say playford seemed the better side especially when cambletown had half of their a team their and playford were missing some of their key players. so if i were cambletown i would be laughing it up now cause next time i predict a scoreline of atleast 5-0 :P playford are just a better side...
4 games 1 goals...i dont wanna talk about it :(..........Liverpool are the best...i think we should give ac milan a 4 goal headstart this time cause tehy couldnt defend a 3 goal headstart :)

CEO
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by CEO »

You Elizabeth kids are feral. I cant believe the standard of grammar here.....

Your team are ok though. I have watched a few times. But you DO think you are better than you actually are though. You are 17B's for a reason......

Jimmy's The Boss
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

M8 i play for playford i dont live in Elizabeth m8 u dumb cabernet grow the shiraz up m8 u parrot u probly live in some hole u dug in the park

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

CEO wrote:You Elizabeth kids are feral. I cant believe the standard of grammar here.....

Your team are ok though. I have watched a few times. But you DO think you are better than you actually are though. You are 17B's for a reason......

they didn't get in the a's because the a's are full of players from the season last year in 15's

the b team is actually better than the a team....

i would know because i am at the club
Messi-Dona

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Under 17's semi finals

Post by rabbit »

Adelaide City Vs Modbury
Metro Vs Para Hills

liverpool_08
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by liverpool_08 »

adel city V modbury ay!

should be a good game!
Dont visualize beating the keeper, Visualize destroying the keeper.

Juvefan 08
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Who will win 17c

Post by Juvefan 08 »

who will win 17c.. it looks 2 b a tight contest with NAB, raiders and comets.. NAB leading by 1 point follewed by raiders and comets!! it looks 2 go down 2 the very last round with all teams playing decent football

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

Who cares its C division, if my team played Raiders, and Gawler(2) we also will thump those teams at least 10-0. :lol:

"now thats sexy football"

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

pulse wrote:Who cares its C division, if my team played Raiders, and Gawler(2) we also will thump those teams at least 10-0. :lol:
Ease up pulse....we only beat Raiders 6-1 in the Cup. They had some decent players.

1deRun
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by 1deRun »

liverpool_08 wrote:adel city V modbury ay!

should be a good game!
(Should be a Good Game). Adel City just beat Modbury last time these team's played 2-1. Modbury and Adel City are Great Rivals always conflict between these team's.

crusin69
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by crusin69 »

Mean Machine wrote:
liverpool_08 wrote:adel city V modbury ay!

should be a good game!
(Should be a Good Game). Adel City just beat Modbury last time these team's played 2-1. Modbury and Adel City are Great Rivals always conflict between these team's.
it will definately be a very entertaining game!!!

eggplantpopodopalosthe3rd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by eggplantpopodopalosthe3rd »

i tend to agree with you Pulse who gives a flying shiraz about this league, most of the players that win this league will probably be on their way to the 19's if their even good enough....... which they probably won't be
' DO YOU WANT 2 KNOW MY FAVOURITE POSITION'

Love Football
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

17'a's Strikers V Cambletown

Post by Love Football »

What happen here thought strikers would of put up a bit more of a fight considering they bet cambletown 3-2 in the first match of the season. Who were best players in the match from both teams ??

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

In my view of the game the man of the match for campbelltown was there keeper Anthony Guiducci. He pulled off a couple of great saves, one of them I will never forget. For strikers it would've had to be the reserves player that they dropped I think his name was Adrian, he was good but....the whole strikers team couldn't find the back of the net today. Campbelltown took their chances, their win was soured when about 10 mins to go a send off for Campbelltown but they held strong and kept the clean sheet.

"now thats sexy football"