Results 9/9

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

LUFC_#9 wrote:which ac team drops players for important games? :?
settle with the double posting mann geeze
Last edited by Black_Magick on Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Messi-Dona

no1footballer
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by no1footballer »

easier question would be which city teams dnt drop players

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

no1footballer wrote:easier question would be which city teams dnt drop players
ooooo

c'mon no1footballer at least ease it on to them
Messi-Dona

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

The question should be which Adel City team doesn't drop players to win?

"now thats sexy football"

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

pulse wrote:
The question should be which Adel City team doesn't drop players to win?

something original please.... :oops:
Messi-Dona

LUFC_#9
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by LUFC_#9 »

well most games basically ive played for city 16s the other team has brought down 17s so y shouldnt we? lol
we only bring down 1 player and if hes the right age?
anyway last 6 or so games we have used 15s who r playing well esp goalkepper

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

LUFC_#9 wrote:well most games basically ive played for city 16s the other team has brought down 17s so y shouldnt we? lol

no you are
Messi-Dona

LUFC_#9
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by LUFC_#9 »

Black_Magick wrote:
LUFC_#9 wrote:well most games basically ive played for city 16s the other team has brought down 17s so y shouldnt we? lol

no you are
lol shut up peter griffin

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

LUFC_#9 wrote:
Black_Magick wrote:

no you are
lol shut up peter griffin
no your a towel
Messi-Dona

jets
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by jets »

Dear Emerson Black_Magick what ever you won’t to be called. iam know officially sick off you, your CONSTANT useless posts and topics is well past annoying me. I have had the pleasure of watching you play and even play against your fine self a few times when i say play against you (you usually occupied the bench). And may i say thankyou usually you have to go goto the beach to watch whales but you have made it much easier and more assessable for South Australia to go whale watching (a joy to many kids). You seem to more with as much freedom as Sydneysiders during APEC on the pitch the way you carve up is like a blind man with a rusty knife. You also seem to have a weird arrogance about you, a arrogance that is usually reserved for good players mind you. i have never done this before but you have forced me to write this in a last ditch effort to make you realise how much of a W A N K E R you are. Enjoy your time at playford a pretty shocking club mind you.
There is only two things i dont like with soccer in SA
1.Birkalla 17s (scum)
2.YOU!
I know its a long post but in conclusion your a fat champagne who cant play soccer so stop pretending you can and shiraz off!!!!!!!

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

jets wrote:Dear Emerson Black_Magick what ever you won’t to be called. iam know officially sick off you, your CONSTANT useless posts and topics is well past annoying me. I have had the pleasure of watching you play and even play against your fine self a few times when i say play against you (you usually occupied the bench). And may i say thankyou usually you have to go goto the beach to watch whales but you have made it much easier and more assessable for South Australia to go whale watching (a joy to many kids). You seem to more with as much freedom as Sydneysiders during APEC on the pitch the way you carve up is like a blind man with a rusty knife. You also seem to have a weird arrogance about you, a arrogance that is usually reserved for good players mind you. i have never done this before but you have forced me to write this in a last ditch effort to make you realise how much of a W A N K E R you are. Enjoy your time at playford a pretty shocking club mind you.

1.Birkalla 17s (scum)
2.YOU!
I know its a long post but in conclusion your a fat merlot who cant play soccer so stop pretending you can and shiraz off!!!!!!!
Agree with nearly all that you wrote. Everything except I personally thought Birks were a good bunch of lads and their Coach is a nice guy. Other than that, yes have to agree.

ali_gator_60
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by ali_gator_60 »

soooooooo

did modbury beat northern demons away?

16s that is...

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

Jet's drew 1-1 away to Demons i think

and i think a Demon was reffing too. :wink:

Jet's finished with 7 players on the pitch. :shock:

AT LEAST THIS POST IS ABOUT RESULTS NOT THE OTHER 30 + CRAP POSTS BEFORE !

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

15Cs: Pirates 3 Toros 1

Arturo
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Arturo »

u14 a

Modbury 2 ABE 1
FootbImage

supporter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by supporter »

jets wrote:Dear Emerson Black_Magick what ever you won’t to be called. iam know officially sick off you, your CONSTANT useless posts and topics is well past annoying me. I have had the pleasure of watching you play and even play against your fine self a few times when i say play against you (you usually occupied the bench). And may i say thankyou usually you have to go goto the beach to watch whales but you have made it much easier and more assessable for South Australia to go whale watching (a joy to many kids). You seem to more with as much freedom as Sydneysiders during APEC on the pitch the way you carve up is like a blind man with a rusty knife. You also seem to have a weird arrogance about you, a arrogance that is usually reserved for good players mind you. i have never done this before but you have forced me to write this in a last ditch effort to make you realise how much of a W A N K E R you are. Enjoy your time at playford a pretty shocking club mind you.
1.Birkalla 17s (scum)
2.YOU!
I know its a long post but in conclusion your a fat merlot who cant play soccer so stop pretending you can and shiraz off!!!!!!!
We might not be as good as some...but we are not shocking.

Jimmy's The Boss
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Jimmy's The Boss »

shiraz up Supporter Playfrod is a good club m8 nyways i do agree with u about the emerson part hes a fat crap that is a whale himself no1 at playford likes him and we all agree he should serisouly shut the shiraz up he says nothing important or sensible hes so dumb and hes juts fat thats his excuse for being both stupid and crap at soccer lol Emerson get the hint your making a fool out of yourself your 16s team who finshed 2nd to bottom due to your captaincy thans 2 only your brother your gay Just crawl into a big black hole so nobody has to see or listen to your stupid self again your an embarisment :D

supporter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by supporter »

Jimmy's The Boss wrote:shiraz up Supporter Playfrod is a good club m8 nyways i do agree with u about the emerson part hes a fat crap that is a whale himself no1 at playford likes him and we all agree he should serisouly shut the shiraz up he says nothing important or sensible hes so dumb and hes juts fat thats his excuse for being both stupid and crap at soccer lol Emerson get the hint your making a fool out of yourself your 16s team who finshed 2nd to bottom due to your captaincy thans 2 only your brother your gay Just crawl into a big black hole so nobody has to see or listen to your stupid self again your an embarisment :D
read it again james......... i am from playford, im sticking up for the club..
you can say sorry to me on friday night.

Jimmy's The Boss
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

hahahahaha i knew it was you m8 lol i juts had to find a way to get it out of u lmfao but im sorry lol

Jimmy's The Boss
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

oh wait lol and i mena Jets bloke saying playfrod is a pretty bad club wat a knob

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

Jimmy's The Boss wrote:shiraz up Supporter Playfrod is a good club m8 nyways i do agree with u about the emerson part hes a fat crap that is a whale himself no1 at playford likes him and we all agree he should serisouly shut the shiraz up he says nothing important or sensible hes so dumb and hes juts fat thats his excuse for being both stupid and crap at soccer lol Emerson get the hint your making a fool out of yourself your 16s team who finshed 2nd to bottom due to your captaincy thans 2 only your brother your gay Just crawl into a big black hole so nobody has to see or listen to your stupid self again your an embarisment :D
yea cause the captain really makes all the difference ina team...?

and i was vice and them simon left so i'm not a doctor but i think that makes me captain by default...? anybody clarify that up?

and jimmy .... tssskk people may not like me at playford but once again and i stress this people only seem to like you coz you make them laugh coz you do stupid tihings to entertain them... doesn't Necessarily mean they like you i'm pretty sure your whole team told me they all hate you... tssk and they all hate me aswell dun worry i'm not they prefer me to you but they did need a keeper
Messi-Dona

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

1.Birkalla 17s (scum)
2.YOU!

you mean when your whole team was after my legs so coach took me off for a bit..?

i never knew you were interested in whales realy i'm glad i could help i get the inspiration from chablis though...
Messi-Dona

Jimmy's The Boss
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

yeha good effort fattyy lol im pretty sure your whole teams and my team h8s u m8 and ppffftttt a captin does make all the difference u dumb fat crap no1 said that 2 u cause no1 in our team would tlak 2 you cause u always got a motuh full of food u fat cabernet shiraz offf seriosuly dont bother coming to presentation your only gonna win the biggest chardonnay award .....

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

Jimmy's The Boss wrote:yeha good effort fattyy lol im pretty sure your whole teams and my team h8s u m8 and ppffftttt a captin does make all the difference u dumb fat crap no1 said that 2 u cause no1 in our team would tlak 2 you cause u always got a motuh full of food u fat cabernet shiraz offf seriosuly dont bother coming to presentation your only gonna win the biggest chardonnay award .....
mate i think they did cause i am friends with people in your team...
Messi-Dona

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

Black_Magick wrote:
yea cause the captain really makes all the difference ina team...?

and i was vice and them simon left so i'm not a doctor but i think that makes me captain by default...? anybody clarify that up?

and jimmy .... tssskk people may not like me at playford but once again and i stress this people only seem to like you coz you make them laugh coz you do stupid tihings to entertain them... doesn't Necessarily mean they like you i'm pretty sure your whole team told me they all hate you... tssk and they all hate me aswell dun worry i'm not they prefer me to you but they did need a keeper

i'm not Saying they prefer me to you but they did need a keeper

simple mistake there
Messi-Dona

corona
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by corona »

any one know the score of u14 adel city v para hills .?

LUFC_#9
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by LUFC_#9 »

Barney Rubble wrote:Jet's drew 1-1 away to Demons i think

and i think a Demon was reffing too. :wink:

Jet's finished with 7 players on the pitch. :shock:

AT LEAST THIS POST IS ABOUT RESULTS NOT THE OTHER 30 + CRAP POSTS BEFORE !
yea demons always have one of their coaches as the ref at home cos no one would want to go up their to ref one game..
wdf wat happened to jets players?

liverpool_08
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by liverpool_08 »

1.Birkalla 17s (scum)
2.YOU!
agree on the whole thing!

Black_Magick posts way to much crap

no offense but you do :P
Dont visualize beating the keeper, Visualize destroying the keeper.

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

not asif i'm ment to be impressing you wiht my posts lols not asif someone is ranking us on our postings

if it was like that then it would just be scores and thats it.... everyone posts crap some just more than others =D
Messi-Dona

liverpool_08
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by liverpool_08 »

Black_Magick wrote:not asif i'm ment to be impressing you wiht my posts lols not asif someone is ranking us on our postings

if it was like that then it would just be scores and thats it.... everyone posts crap some just more than others =D
valid point :P

but still useless...lol
Dont visualize beating the keeper, Visualize destroying the keeper.