New FFA Coaches Licence card

This forum is for the discussion of general coaching topics. Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

FootballNews is not responsible for any of the comments posted in this forum and this forum is moderated.

Moderator: Forum Admins

johnydep
Club Captain
Club Captain

New FFA Coaches Licence card

Post by johnydep »

On Friday I received the new FFA card.

Some coaches I have spoken to do not have the FFA licence, if you're one contact the Football Federation of Australia.

It's not compulsory but the FFA card gives access to some resources, such as the SASI Coaching Resource Centre.

Below are the images of my old and new FFA cards and the new FFSA card.

The top card is the old FFA
Middle is the new FFA
And of course the last is the FFSA

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: New FFA Coaches Licence card

Post by MegaBonus »

how long should you wait if you havent received yours yet b4 ringing the FFSA???
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: New FFA Coaches Licence card

Post by Željko Jurin »

MegaBonus wrote:how long should you wait if you havent received yours yet b4 ringing the FFSA???
You only get the FFSA card if you pay the $27.50 rego fee and fill out the form. I received my FFSA card about 3 days after I faxed the form through. It is NOT a compulsory thing, therefore the club didnt have to pay, but then it does give you the 1 years subscription to the SoccerCoachingInternational website.
It IS however compulsary to have the FFA card.
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......