Results 11/5

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Shining Armour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Results 11/5

Post by Shining Armour »

u/15 A's

Birkalla 0-3 Para Hills
(round 2 make-up game)
Last edited by Shining Armour on Sun May 11, 2008 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

gowans49
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Results 11/5

Post by gowans49 »

U16 Modbury 2 Cobras 1

gowans49
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by gowans49 »

Might also say that any future U16 TEAM DO A CARD CHECK on this team as you might find out some interesting facts.

Hollygirl
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hollygirl »

gowans49 wrote:Might also say that any future U16 TEAM DO A CARD CHECK on this team as you might find out some interesting facts.
Which team? Modbury or Cobras

gowans49
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by gowans49 »

COBRAS!!!!

gowans49
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by gowans49 »

The Cobras coach and Manager should go home and read the FFSA rules manual that ALL AND I REPEAT ALL clubs received before the season started that clearly states what needs to happen with the CARD CHECKS BEFORE the game starts.
Maybe that is why they achieved an unlikely result against Adelaide city the previous week.

Goubebia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Goubebia »

gowans49 wrote:The Cobras coach and Manager should go home and read the FFSA rules manual that ALL AND I REPEAT ALL clubs received before the season started that clearly states what needs to happen with the CARD CHECKS BEFORE the game starts.
Maybe that is why they achieved an unlikely result against Adelaide city the previous week.
listen hear you inbred, modbury showed last night what a bunch of cretins they are. until you know all the facts wankstain i would keep my mouth shut if i were you. yes we all know its upto the clubs discretion if they will allow a player to play without its card, but when an official is driving up to shitville(modbury) to drop of the card because it was left at the cobras homeground the inbreds at modbury could have accepted that as the volunteer in question arrived at shitville 20 mins into the game.
Low and behold because the cobras were actually taking the game to modbury their coach wouldnt allow the player to come on in the second half because he cryed that the card came to late. according to the ffsa the player then can remain on the bench until the card arrives then go on. i hope the cobras chairman fights this because modbury showed their is no spirit left in the game after the cobras did them a favour in playing this fixture on a friday night.
cant wait to round 16, please bring all the support you can!!

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

Goubebia wrote:
gowans49 wrote:The Cobras coach and Manager should go home and read the FFSA rules manual that ALL AND I REPEAT ALL clubs received before the season started that clearly states what needs to happen with the CARD CHECKS BEFORE the game starts.
listen hear you inbred, modbury showed last night what a bunch of cretins they are. until you know all the facts wankstain i would keep my mouth shut if i were you. yes we all know its upto the clubs discretion if they will allow a player to play without its card, but when an official is driving up to shitville(modbury) to drop of the card because it was left at the cobras homeground the inbreds at modbury could have accepted that as the volunteer in question arrived at shitville 20 mins into the game.
Low and behold because the cobras were actually taking the game to modbury their coach wouldnt allow the player to come on in the second half because he cryed that the card came to late. according to the ffsa the player then can remain on the bench until the card arrives then go on. i hope the cobras chairman fights this because modbury showed their is no spirit left in the game after the cobras did them a favour in playing this fixture on a friday night.
:clown:

A bit of racial tension Goubebia, you need a valium mate.
Without ammunition, the Air Force is just an expensive flying club

interpool
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by interpool »

Goubebia wrote:
u sound like u need urgent medical attention A.S.A.P

m-champion
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by m-champion »

Goubebia wrote:
reading your coloum made me realize you are the type of people we do not need in this game, in one breathe u say is there no spirit in the game next your threating people .GET A LIFE OR GET OUT OF THE GAME. young kids read this forum and don't want to read crap like that, u and your club should be reported to the FFSA

gowans49
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by gowans49 »

Goubebia wrote:
I hope the Cobras chairman fights this issue as well so it will prove to you that you can not flaunt the rules mate,your volunteer did not need to drive up to Modbury because you were told he would not be allowed to play.
RULE 26(B)
ANY PLAYER WHO CANNOT PRODUCE THEIR JPL CARD PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT OF THE SCHEDULED MATCH IS NOT PERMITTED TO PLAY.IT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLUB OFFICIALS TO ENSURE ALL PLAYERS PARTICIPATING IN ANY JPL MATCH SHALL HAVE ALL PLAYER REGISTRATION CARDS PRIOR TO KICK OFF.
So it seems to me mate if the coaching staff were organised the two players would have been able to play,so you can blame,cry,whinge and sook all you like but the boys did not play because of the Cobras coaching staff.
The spirit of the game suffers because certain teams try to play uneligable players hence the need for card checks,and the Cobras coach showed his spirit by trying to intimidate the referee then yelling at his players not to shake the Modbury boys hands.Well done to the 5-6 boys who ignored there coach and shook hands anyway you played a good game.

Black Hawk
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Black Hawk »

Cobras still seem to have an "amateur" streak that needs to go if they are to go to the next level.

Any coach telling his players not to shake hands needs to have a walk through the room of mirrors. I note that at the ACL games they line up before and after the game.

Shining Armour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shining Armour »

u/15 A's

Para Hills 5-0 West Adelaide

Green_Manalishi
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Green_Manalishi »

Just got back from the Cobras vs Enfield U14B game and guess what one of their players turned up without a card. You would have thought they would have learnt their lesson from Friday night.

I'll let someone from Cobras explain the trade off that saw him play.

Final score 0-0

GM
Occasionally available in blue

theblues
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by theblues »

Goubebia wrote:
The only reason the Modbury coach cried, were tears of laughter at how stupid the Cobras team was,that was the easiest game this year, Modbury have no problems with teams cheating , just dont do it in their back yard.And i notice that no one has stated that the Modbury team was 2-1 up, is that why the Cobras coach wanted to stop the game??

Modbury dont need the support you baby, because they do their talking on the field.By the way did the Cobras like the Modbury song, well get used to it because you are going to hear it again,ha ha

Sign Him
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sign Him »

i might also add... in the 15B's cobras have a team... my team Salisbury united vursed them in the first cup round ...in the change rooms all we could hear is players introducing themselves to the coach... this team had 4 players sent home without their cards... during the game the coach was calling the team players by their numbers and dragging them to the touch line and asking them for their names and then giving them advice... i think that cobras should take a long hard look at themselves... there should be no room for teams or even CLUBS that show this behaviour... we werent to fussed as we still won 10-0

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

gowans49 wrote:
Goubebia wrote:
I hope the Cobras chairman fights this issue as well so it will prove to you that you can not flaunt the rules mate,your volunteer did not need to drive up to Modbury because you were told he would not be allowed to play.
RULE 26(B)
ANY PLAYER WHO CANNOT PRODUCE THEIR JPL CARD PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT OF THE SCHEDULED MATCH IS NOT PERMITTED TO PLAY.IT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLUB OFFICIALS TO ENSURE ALL PLAYERS PARTICIPATING IN ANY JPL MATCH SHALL HAVE ALL PLAYER REGISTRATION CARDS PRIOR TO KICK OFF.
So it seems to me mate if the coaching staff were organised the two players would have been able to play,so you can blame,cry,whinge and sook all you like but the boys did not play because of the Cobras coaching staff.
The spirit of the game suffers because certain teams try to play uneligable players hence the need for card checks,and the Cobras coach showed his spirit by trying to intimidate the referee then yelling at his players not to shake the Modbury boys hands.Well done to the 5-6 boys who ignored there coach and shook hands anyway you played a good game.
That's a worry, and disgusting !!!
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

U17B

Campbelltown 4-3 Comets

Fans certainly got their money's worth :)

FOOTBALL_JET_LAD #9
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by FOOTBALL_JET_LAD #9 »

14s
MODBURY JETS 0 ADELAIDE CITY 1

PARA HILLS 3 WESTERN STRIKERS 0

gowans49
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by gowans49 »

Adelaide city 7 Salisbury Utd 0 Under 16s

Goubebia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Goubebia »

Green_Manalishi wrote:Just got back from the Cobras vs Enfield U14B game and guess what one of their players turned up without a card. You would have thought they would have learnt their lesson from Friday night.

Final score 0-0

GM
Oh please tell them the full story. When the cobras coach said fine to enfields request that he not play what was enfields response when they were told to change their tops because everybody knows the cobras wear green. Enfield arrives as the away team wearing green, so when the referee tells them to change or you forfiet the match their response was we will that player play if you change into your away strips. Now you would have thought GM you inbred that enfield would read on the club directory that the cobras wear green at home thus you change when you play away. We could hava quite easily have taken the 3-0 result but no we love the game to much to let it be spoilt by knobs. We gave them the game and the oppurtunity to extend their lead at the top of the table but instead of showing gatitude after the match they wanted to complain about the player who didnt have his card. Well if he's not registered i'm sure the ffsa will punish the cobras.

Goubebia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Goubebia »

Arsenal112233 wrote:i might also add... in the 15B's cobras have a team... my team Salisbury united vursed them in the first cup round ...in the change rooms all we could hear is players introducing themselves to the coach... this team had 4 players sent home without their cards... during the game the coach was calling the team players by their numbers and dragging them to the touch line and asking them for their names and then giving them advice... i think that cobras should take a long hard look at themselves... there should be no room for teams or even CLUBS that show this behaviour... we werent to fussed as we still won 10-0
you knob the scoreline was correct but the crap about the coach is full of kaka!! he knows all players well just face it salisbury were far too good on the day, no question.

black and white
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by black and white »

U16'S

Para Hills 12 - N.A.B. 0

Covscum
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Covscum »

Under 12's

Adelaide City (A) 4 v Comets (A) 0

Blue Eagles (A) v Campbelltown (A) postponed

Croydon (A) 4 v Raiders (A) 0

Para Hills (A) 4 v Modbury (A) 1

Metrostars (A) 1 v West Adelaide (A) 0

teddles
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by teddles »

17Bs

Birkalla 2 - Noarlunga 1

Good game, dominated by Birks who didn't make the most of the chances they had but just kept boring in again. The Noarlunga keeper had a ripper game.

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

17b gawler 1-1 toros

Green_Manalishi
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Green_Manalishi »

Goubebia wrote:
Green_Manalishi wrote:Just got back from the Cobras vs Enfield U14B game and guess what one of their players turned up without a card. You would have thought they would have learnt their lesson from Friday night.

Final score 0-0

GM
Oh please tell them the full story. When the cobras coach said fine to enfields request that he not play what was enfields response when they were told to change their tops because everybody knows the cobras wear green. Enfield arrives as the away team wearing green, so when the referee tells them to change or you forfiet the match their response was we will that player play if you change into your away strips. Now you would have thought GM you inbred that enfield would read on the club directory that the cobras wear green at home thus you change when you play away. We could hava quite easily have taken the 3-0 result but no we love the game to much to let it be spoilt by knobs. We gave them the game and the oppurtunity to extend their lead at the top of the table but instead of showing gatitude after the match they wanted to complain about the player who didnt have his card. Well if he's not registered i'm sure the ffsa will punish the cobras.
So I'm an inbred for pointing out the bleeding obvious? It didn't quite happen like that though did it?

Enfield were in the wrong for turning up without an away strip and I am sure the coach and team manager will make sure it doesn't happen again to save themselves any further embarassment.

Cobras very sportingly had already changed into their away strip because of Enfield's stuff-up, but when the card check was carried out and one of the Cobras players did not have card, Enfield quite rightly suggested that said player was ineligible to play.

With that, the Cobras coach ordered his players to change back into the their home strip and as you said, basically suggested that Enfield find an away strip or else forfeit. There then followed 10 minutes or so of brinkmanship and mine is bigger than yours during which time at least one male Cobras person verbally abused our female team manager - tough guy heh?

Thankfully a compromise was reached and the game went ahead. Congratulations to Cobras in holding this Enfield team, who have won well over 20 competitive games on the trot now, to a draw.

My point was though that after what happened on Friday night, how is possible that Cobras could gaian turn up with a player and no card?

If an unregistered or overage player takes out one of the opposition, the consequences could be a tad on the serious side.

Oh and as for the pitch, I hear the the Premier League curator at Wigan is looking for a job :P

GM
Occasionally available in blue

interpool
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by interpool »

Goubebia wrote:

Final score 0-0

GM
reading through this crap seems modbury and enfield have valid points, shall we allow every club to turn up with players without cards, soon we'll see players u19s ressies playing (no cards) who will know, stick to the game rules. good to see GOWANS finally making some sense!!!!!

BocaChiefs
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BocaChiefs »

U17A's
Adelaide Hills 1-2 Campbelltown
Form is Temporary Class is Permanent

gate7
Ball Boy
Ball Boy