Best Junior Coach?

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Best Junior Coach?

Post by Barney Rubble »

rabbit wrote:See Barney.....we do have fans.......1 each :P :P
Thanks Rabbit, Cheques in the post
Without ammunition, the Air Force is just an expensive flying club

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

Squizzy wrote:Well that case, I can give a vote to Barney. Always looked at the big picture (from an individual and team point of view) and did bl00dy well considering his physical limitations last season. Well in, M8y. :wink:
thanks Squizzy,

after surgery i feel like a new man now, not handling the spectator bit too well. too many 'twitches' as the games progress.

Good luck on the weekend

Modburys Alive
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Modburys Alive »

Silly Topic but couldnt help myself.

Squizzy and Barney i appreciate you are going to scratch each others backs.

Their are many good coaches but a great coach is rare to find.

Kids will love a coach who allows them their own space and time to mess around at training, a coach that trys to be their mate.

A great coach is professional and disapplines at training to allow development.

Teaches how to kick a ball, 1st touch, skills.

I have been around the traps to long and have seen few Coaches actually correcting boys on how to kick a ball, how many Kids still lean back when kicking, who were their coaches? just 1 example.

All coaches out their - next game you look around and see it for yourself you will be surprised. Something that should have been so basic for a coach to teach!

:?

Football Freak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Football Freak »

I can se why you couldnt hold yourself back, it seems like a lot of people on here know a few who's who but not sure if your post is having a 'pop' at Squizzy & Barney :|

Not sure if i know who they are but guess theyre coaching at your club now then ?

As for the leaning back bit, do we assume you are a coach then ?

ali_gator_60
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by ali_gator_60 »

how have i gone through 2 pages of this and not seen diego pellegrini's name pop up yet?

Football Freak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Football Freak »

ali_gator_60 wrote:how have i gone through 2 pages of this and not seen diego pellegrini's name pop up yet?
diego pellegrini

there, happy now :lol:

well if you think he is a good coach give him a wrap as to why :D

Carson
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Carson »

id be the bessst junior coach caussse my playersss would look fabulousss!

Football Freak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Football Freak »

:clown:

Er i supose the unitform would be . . . . . a tutu :cry:

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

Football Freak wrote:I can se why you couldnt hold yourself back, it seems like a lot of people on here know a few who's who but not sure if your post is having a 'pop' at Squizzy & Barney :|

Not sure if i know who they are but guess theyre coaching at your club now then ?

As for the leaning back bit, do we assume you are a coach then ?
it's a 'need to know' thing FREAK :P

and guess what . . . . . .

sir Alex
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by sir Alex »

ok, I am here and I have the lowdown on who is who.....

Barney Rubble....
one time coach of the Bedrock Brawlers, forced into early retirement when half his team were found 'stoned' at dino burger, a few others were crucified and the keeper was burnt as a witch!!
Rabbit......
formerly known as 'the white rabbit', coached the first team for the queen of hearts, but was disgarded as he was always 'late, late, for a very imprtant date'. he then signed up tweedle's dee & dum and now coaches beach volleyball in antarctica!

hope this sorts out your concerns,

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

Oh No !

so it was YOU sir Alex hiding in the bushes :cry:

u crak me up :lol: :lol:

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

the coach from u/17 bs at gawler.

not saying that coz i'm at the club or i am coached by the guy or he is paying me to say this or has threatend me to say this or else he will eat my right foot which is actually my preffereed foot to kick with, but i am saying it coz he is an excellenct coach the best at gawler if i don't say so myself.

oh besides rabbit of course :roll:

rabbit your starting to smooth out my creases these days...

pick up your game..!

seriously mate.
Messi-Dona

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

Black_Magick wrote:the coach from u/17 bs at gawler.

not saying that coz i'm at the club or i am coached by the guy or he is paying me to say this or has threatend me to say this or else he will eat my right foot which is actually my preffereed foot to kick with, but i am saying it coz he is an excellenct coach the best at gawler if i don't say so myself.

pick up your game..!

seriously mate.
Sorry Mr Magick...just can't get into these Forums much anymore. Getting boring really. Any good soccer players up there in tractor land.....besides yourself of course? Any truth in the rumour that Gawler may be trying to get the zone champs this year....and any truth in the rumour that if they do you are going to dress up in a Humphrey B Bear outfit and entertain us with your moves during the half time breaks? Imagine that....Humphrey does Freestyle..... :wink: Now that would REALLY crease me up. :shock:

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

rabbit wrote:

pick up your game..!

seriously mate.
Sorry Mr Magick...just can't get into these Forums much anymore. Getting boring really. Any good soccer players up there in tractor land.....besides yourself of course? Any truth in the rumour that Gawler may be trying to get the zone champs this year....and any truth in the rumour that if they do you are going to dress up in a Humphrey B Bear outfit and entertain us with your moves during the half time breaks? Imagine that....Humphrey does Freestyle..... :wink: Now that would REALLY crease me up. :shock:
as the humphrey b bear doing freestyle is true the zone champs im not to sure about but out in tractor land...wait a minute don't even like have tractors over here well we do but we get them from your side of town.... =='

yeah forum is fair broing these days...

i love you...

come visit me in hospital yeah?

playford in about 11 hours im gonna get stabbed..

laters

xoxoxox
Messi-Dona

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

Black_Magick wrote:
rabbit wrote:

pick up your game..!

seriously mate.
as the humphrey b bear doing freestyle is true the zone champs im not to sure about but out in tractor land...wait a minute don't even like have tractors over here well we do but we get them from your side of town.... =='

yeah forum is fair broing these days...

i love you...

come visit me in hospital yeah?

playford in about 11 hours im gonna get stabbed..

laters

xoxoxox
You'll be ok.....lots of layers to get through.... :P :P

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

lols lmfao thats a good one ahgahhahaha nahh didn't get stabbed but we drew 1-1 and like some g unit tried starting a fight with me lol.
Messi-Dona

BocaChiefs
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BocaChiefs »

Best junior coach would have to be Camillo Lombardi. I know for a fact he has taken players from B sides and developed them into hard working players who then played A's at a higher level and now are playing 19's and reserves at a Super League club.

In his first game coaching he recevied a 17-1 smashing but then in the return leg they lost 2-1 and it was a dodgy penalty call that cost his team the game. In half a season he improved this team by 15 goals. If thats not a quality coach then i don't know what is.
Form is Temporary Class is Permanent

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

BocaChiefs wrote:Best junior coach would have to be Camillo Lombardi. I know for a fact he has taken players from B sides and developed them into hard working players who then played A's at a higher level and now are playing 19's and reserves at a Super League club.

In his first game coaching he recevied a 17-1 smashing but then in the return leg they lost 2-1 and it was a dodgy penalty call that cost his team the game. In half a season he improved this team by 15 goals. If thats not a quality coach then i don't know what is.
Hey, how about some love for the coach that got you into the U19's from the U17B's???

:lol:

BocaChiefs
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BocaChiefs »

NAh didn't really do much :lol: :lol: :lol:
Form is Temporary Class is Permanent

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

BocaChiefs wrote:Best junior coach would have to be Camillo Lombardi. I know for a fact he has taken players from B sides and developed them into hard working players who then played A's at a higher level and now are playing 19's and reserves at a Super League club.

Would have to agree, after all the players of the u14B squad of 2004 are now playing 19s and 23s. He has done a wonderful job at the club and deserves reconigtion.
Xplosive wrote:

Hey, how about some love for the coach that got you into the U19's from the U17B's???

:lol:
Also Nick Cicciocioppo must be another team, after taking last years 17B team, he managed to get 3 players into the u19s squad for season 2007, whilst you would think the 17A team from last would would've all moved up, but no only 3 again. The A team is supposed to be called the elite team, the better team, but not in this case.

"now thats sexy football"

toonarmy#9
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by toonarmy#9 »

dennis incharge of salisbury 17s is a good coach.. watched a few training sessions. the guy knows what hes talking about

Guess Who
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Guess Who »

rabbit is a class coach...
he coaches me at para hills this year, even tho we aint doing well in the table he is a great coach and is determined to his job. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

Guess Who wrote:rabbit is a class coach...
he coaches me at para hills this year, even tho we aint doing well in the table he is a great coach and is determined to his job. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nah, he's not a coach, he's just a bunny :clown:

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

rabbit a good coach?

ha!

your off you're face...
Messi-Dona

supporter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by supporter »

toonarmy#9 wrote:dennis incharge of salisbury 17s is a good coach.. watched a few training sessions. the guy knows what hes talking about
that team should be good...he has had them for about 5 years or so....

but he is a good coach

Guess Who
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Guess Who »

Nah im right ur wrong. :D
Rabbit is a gd coach.

Mr.T_69
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Mr.T_69 »

Black_Magick wrote:

rabbit a good coach?

ha!

your off you're face...

I think Black Magik may be a bit jealous :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Get some nuts"

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

Mr.T_69 wrote:
Black_Magick wrote:

rabbit a good coach?

ha!

your off you're face...

I think Black Magik may be a bit jealous :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, reckon he is still upset when he didn't make it at Para one year. Not my fault that he had an in grown toe nail during the trial period and couldn't run......come to think of it he still can't run now. :P :P :P

white_magik

Post by white_magik »

Owned! :!: :D

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

lols owned??
hardly...

lets not forget michael jordan didn't make his highschool bball team and now look at him...

lols yeah any wayy how am i jealous of rabbits coaching skills..?

he only coaches what he knows of the game and him being failed footballer isn't making things better for the team lol. thats why para hills isn't winning much lately...
Messi-Dona