mobry vista rule

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: mobry vista rule

Post by chunky-monkey »

Football_lad wrote:rooball is a game where the numbers are dropped to 9 aside i believe. The game is played across the width of a normal soccer pitch and there is not 18 yard box. It is a Semi circle like in a game of hockey where the goal keeper must stay inside of. There are several other changes that come into place and there is no competition in the federation ranks until about under 13s. (correct me if im wrong). IN my eyes this is not the way to teach children to corrext game of soccer but it rather is aimed at focussing on the non competetive side of soccer.

some aspects of it are good as it gives the kids a better chance of having a kick and the no competetive idea is good for some. I still believe that there will be less kids moving to federation rather than staying at E&D.

There is a section in the junior football forum called E&D which might give you a bit more info in what is happening.
I do believe the federation has run roo ball for a few years now for ages up to 10 as federation teams dont start until under 11. Not sure if it is changing though?

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

welcome Vista09... Rumours i have heard floating around the joint are that they are increasing the age of rooball to under 12s i think, reckon we might get back bastow, llewy and andijanto?? haha, i know richard L wont be happy bout it!!!
Pride - Honour - Respect
Manchester United Champions of England 06/07, 07/08 & 08/09
Manchester United Champions Of Europe 2008
Manchester United Champions Of the World 2009

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Football_lad wrote:SHut up pinhead you are a pinhead. I think this topic needs its name changed. The focus id like to hear more about is wether or not there would be any interest in the E&D talk that could be talked about on here. IF the Elizabeth and districts is going to become our junior division then why not support it?
So start a new thread mate. Not too sure about your avatar Rocca. :lol: Will you be coming to the carnival on Monday to watch your baby bro rip it up?

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

I like the E&D Leagues for juniors you can be sure that from an early age my children did not play federation until they were old enough to know about federation clubs. I Must say that during their time in the E&D league they learnt much more about the game than they would at any federation level. I have two that now play Amatuers and could not be happier playing football, there is no doubt in my mind that if either of these two wanted to they could have played at the highest level.
HA'WAY THE LADS

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

imanoutlaw wrote:I like the E&D Leagues for juniors you can be sure that from an early age my children did not play federation until they were old enough to know about federation clubs. I Must say that during their time in the E&D league they learnt much more about the game than they would at any federation level. I have two that now play Amatuers and could not be happier playing football, there is no doubt in my mind that if either of these two wanted to they could have played at the highest level.
When did to you have kids???? When you were 3
DIVING:
Admition of defeat
Pure cheating
RUINS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

Now Now Mr Football calm down. I share this account with two of my co-workers and they are able to post what ever they like....... i have most certainly never had kids myself. Of that i am sure!
HA'WAY THE LADS

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

Haha o Farmer Joe i didnt realise who you were... Are you the Coach of my little bro for the carnival??? Nah wont be able to go there mate i got Uni all day... would love to though!

AS for my Avatar.... Big Fan off Hoff Jokes!!! What else can i say?
Pride - Honour - Respect
Manchester United Champions of England 06/07, 07/08 & 08/09
Manchester United Champions Of Europe 2008
Manchester United Champions Of the World 2009

Updachels
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Updachels »

Farmer Joe wrote:
morgan12 wrote:anyway i dont even play for vista i play for Metrostars under 15A
i would never play for a E&D side again it is to childish and plain
Let's all hail Morgan the Great! :clown:
:clown: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1966 was a great year for english football
Gianfranco Zola was born